Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
General Manager is hiring protection. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
General Manager is hiring protection. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
General Manager is hiring protection. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
General Manager is hiring protection. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
General Manager is hiring protection. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
General Manager is hiring protection. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
General Manager is hiring protection. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
General Manager is hiring protection. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
General Manager is hiring protection. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
General Manager is hiring protection. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

General Manager is hiring protection.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tricher2010

General Manager is hiring protection. Empty
PostSubject: General Manager is hiring protection.   General Manager is hiring protection. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:15 pm

After Randy Ortons return promo stops playing the General Manager appears on the tron to a loud frenzy of boos. He is sitting at his desk looking professional as always and begins to speak.

T-Richer

"Are you looking for a higher calling? Are you looking to be someone important? Are you looking to serve and protect for OCW's precious general manager? Then you have come to the right place!"

"I am currently in search of a Big Bad Superstar to personally follow me around everywhere I go and make sure I am safe. I need someone who is not afraid to take risks and fight for my safety. I need a superstar who won't let another superstar talk badly to me or they will pay the price."

"What are the benefits of said job you may be asking? The job pays vary well and you will also be the right hand man of me. You will be known as OCW's baddest mother ****er around. You will be feared more then the OCW champion and maybe even become Champion if you stick with me long enough. I am looking to hire immediately so if you are interested in this position I implore you to head down to that ring and give me a reason why I should consider you! I will be backstage listening to all of you... And I mean ALL OF YOU because I am sure you all will want this Job and the glory of being my bodyguard. So please give me a reason to consider your application. I will respond to whoever gives me the best reason by personally walking down to the ring and shaking your hand."

Out of character: This is a opportunity to align yourself as a cooperate sidekick/Bodyguard. You will be the fists of the general manager. This opportunity is mainly for heels or for a face to become heel. To be considered please make a promo explaining why you would like to become the bodyguard and feel you deserve it. Post these under the Promo section. I will respond on Saturday to the promo and Superstar who I feel fits the bill. I will delete the other promos of those who participated and those can act as if they never happened.
Back to top Go down

General Manager is hiring protection.
Page 1 of 1