Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
The General Manager opens November to Remember. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
The General Manager opens November to Remember. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
The General Manager opens November to Remember. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
The General Manager opens November to Remember. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
The General Manager opens November to Remember. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
The General Manager opens November to Remember. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
The General Manager opens November to Remember. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
The General Manager opens November to Remember. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
The General Manager opens November to Remember. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
The General Manager opens November to Remember. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The General Manager opens November to Remember.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricher2010

The General Manager opens November to Remember. Empty
PostSubject: The General Manager opens November to Remember.   The General Manager opens November to Remember. EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:59 am

*The general Manager walks out on the Stage and heads down to the ring to a sold out arena for OCWs first PPV of the new start. He grabs a microphone.*

Greetings Fans, Welcome to November to Remember and thank you for making our show what it is today. To those of you watching on Pay Per View to those of you pirating online

*stares into camera*

You're viewing is important to us and we appreciate it. First off let me say to you that tonight actually in just a few moments we will see John Cena!

*Crowd mixed reaction*

Take on Cm Punk

*Crowd Boos*

In one on on action to decide who goes on later tonight to take on Randy Orton!

*Crowd goes nuts*

For the Championship. And remember if Punk wins he will be going one on one with The Rock tomorrow night for the title, the winner of that match will meet Randy for his rematch at Seasons Beatings. And if Cena wins.... HE WILL BE GOING AGAINST RANDY ORTON TOMORROW NIGHT FOR THE TITLE! JUST ANNOUNCED! If Randy Orton wins you will all need to wait in-till December for the next title defense.

*crowd boos loudly*

Hey! You have to give the guy sometime to hold on to his title not just 6 day's!

Secondly I would like to take the time to personally apologize to The Miz for Ken Shamrock not showing up and for John Cenas attack. I got the call from Ken earlier that day Ken had quit and told someone to notify you but apparently that was not done. I look forward to seeing you in the EC match later tonight.

*crowd cheers*

Third off I am starting to realize as The General manager I am going to become the target of controversy for my decisions. Some people are going to want to attack me, fight me, Argue with me, And even not listen to me. I have just hired a new roster member for the time being to make sure no one ever steps over the line when it comes to the general manager. This man ain't here to win titles...He ain't here to win matches.. He is only here to personally kick the hell out of anyone who decides to cross the boss. I am trained to wrestle but those day's are behind me so to make sure I don't make a mistake by getting in the ring and showing you kids hows it done this man will do all it for me. Anyway get out here and show yourself.

*Brock makes his way down to the ring and stands silently behind the general manager*

Brock does not like to speak nor does he need to. Everything he does is from my mouth and everything he does will be my order. He is my body guard. I have also hired Brock to protect people who are eligible for injury and are not wrestlers. So Mr. Paul Heyman Brock will be availble to you if you ever need some protecting against against Cena or Orton as long as you don't attack them like you did recently. You want to touch the wrestlers that's fine by me but I won't condone them from hitting back. If you keep you're hands to yourself then I can assure you Brock will keep you safe.

*Brock nods his head*

So that is all I need to say tonight. The first match of the night will be John Cena VS Cm Punk with Randy Orton as Special Referee. Orton I like you but I will only warn you once. We need a Main Event tonight and we need you to make a fair decision because if you fail to make a decesion or do something to ruin tonight's Main Event I WILL TAKE ACTION!

*The general manager puts the mic down and leaves the ring as the crowd is cheering Orton! Orton! Orton! As he is moments away from coming out*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Manager opens November to Remember.   The General Manager opens November to Remember. EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:22 am

Instead of Randy Orton's music playing Shawn Michaels steps out from the back. He is decked out in a three piece suit and has no smile on his face. He glares down at Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar and the GM. The fan's boo relentlessly as HBK shakes his right foot and cracks his neck. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a microphone.

HBK - "So let me get this straight bookerman... I go out there and compete, win my match and put your shows ratings through the roof and I still don't get your attention. I kick Miz's face off and you apologize for CENA attacking him? You look forward to MIZ being in the chamber? All I hear around here is John Cena this...Randy Orton that... CM Punk is gonna do this... Brock Lesnar's going to do that. What about me? What about HBK!? Your pick for a championship match is THE ROCK? Who has he ever beat? How has that 'jabroni' earned a title shot?

I take out HHH the same week I beat Dolph Ziggler with ease and cut down anyone who has a word for good ol' HBK, but you would rather come out here and talk about the guys who already get the most TV time? Not only that, but you even have the next 3 shows booked with challengers for the strap? Let me tell ya somethin' mister bossman. I ain't scared of Brock Lesnar. I ain't scared of CM Punk. I sure as hell ain't scared of Randall or Cena. I've beat them all! You want to set the world on fire? Win or lose tonight, I want HHH in a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH next week! Then I want The Rock one on one! I want you to give me the RESPECT I DESERVE! So help me god, I will start playing some Sweet Chin Music on EVERYONE I COME ACROSS!"

HBK drops the mic and stares down at the GM. Seething mad he kicks the mic off the stage and storms to the back.
Back to top Go down
gripp42

PostSubject: Re: The General Manager opens November to Remember.   The General Manager opens November to Remember. EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:08 am

Right as HBK gets to the stage Triple H appears to cut him off. Triple H Pedigrees HBK on the stage! (Crowd erupts) Triple H pulls out a chain from his jacket pocket then bashes it over the head of a defenseless HBK. Triple H grabs the mic.

HHH: Tricher, HBK and Triple H had better be the first two to start the elimination chamber! I want to punish this prick and beat him within an inch of his life!

Motor head blares as Triple H poses on the stage as the camera fades for a commercial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Manager opens November to Remember.   The General Manager opens November to Remember. Empty

Back to top Go down

The General Manager opens November to Remember.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Gold Rush :: November 28th 2013 :: Archive-
Jump to: