Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
The General Manager returns to Mayhem. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
The General Manager returns to Mayhem. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
The General Manager returns to Mayhem. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
The General Manager returns to Mayhem. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
The General Manager returns to Mayhem. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
The General Manager returns to Mayhem. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
The General Manager returns to Mayhem. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
The General Manager returns to Mayhem. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
The General Manager returns to Mayhem. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
The General Manager returns to Mayhem. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The General Manager returns to Mayhem.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tricher2010

The General Manager returns to Mayhem. Empty
PostSubject: The General Manager returns to Mayhem.   The General Manager returns to Mayhem. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:51 pm

T-Richer walks out onstage to a mixed reaction the are happy about a return but are mad because of the Gm's previous actions. He walks out down the ramp and grabs a microphone.

T-Richer:
Relax, Relax. I am not here to cause trouble and as most of you know The Alliance..

Crowd boos

Has disbanded.. And now we are graced with multiple new superstars and stables which is great to see here in OCW. However.. One thing we do not have it a No.1 contender..So I am out here to find a new one, And I am going to do it in a unique fashion. The PPV is close to valentines day and in honor of that I am announcing a chase....

A love chase if you would, But instead its a Champions Chase where I will announce a No.1 contender next week. That No.1 contender will compete in regular matches like any other superstar, the only difference is... If he is pinned in any type of match by anyone the person he pinned him is the new No.1 contender in-till he is pinned or other wise he is not pinned in-till the week before the PPV. The superstar who is leading the chase "Winning" has to be in action every show, every-week and if is unable to compete in his match or finds a excuse to hide in order to keep his lead then we will lose his front position. This chase involves everyone except Randy Orton and there is no way of telling who the next person is to challenge the chase leader. You are not allowed to call out the chase leader for a match for all matches made are made by ME! I will do my best to try to include everyone or at least people I feel deserve a shot at the gold. It does not matter what match the Chase Leader gets pinned in, He could be pinned in a Tag Team match and the person who pinned him is the Chase Leader. SO IN ANY MATCH IF THE CHAMP IS PINNED 1...2...3 IN THE RING THE PERSON WHO PINNED HIM IS NOW THE CHASE LEADER.

So next week I will crown the first Chase Leader and make his match. I am in charge of all the Chase leaders matches so begging and demanding for a match will not work. I choose people who stick out to me. And finally if you are pinned and lose your top spot in the chase THAT DOES NOT ME YOU ARE OUT! You could possibly get more then 1 chance if you showed me you deserved it. So I look forward to this starting on Next weeks Mayhem and ends on February 14th.

Thank you for your time!

TBC by anyone..
Back to top Go down

The General Manager returns to Mayhem.
Page 1 of 1