Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
General Manager reveals Tag team EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
General Manager reveals Tag team EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
General Manager reveals Tag team EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
General Manager reveals Tag team EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
General Manager reveals Tag team EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
General Manager reveals Tag team EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
General Manager reveals Tag team EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
General Manager reveals Tag team EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
General Manager reveals Tag team EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
General Manager reveals Tag team EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

General Manager reveals Tag team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tricher2010

General Manager reveals Tag team Empty
PostSubject: General Manager reveals Tag team   General Manager reveals Tag team EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:31 pm

*T-Richer walks out on stage holding both the tag team titles on his shoulders as he makes his way down to the ring*

T-Richer

I bet you all are wondering who will be facing Randy Orton and The Rock tonight on Mayhem?

*Crowd Cheers*

These title belts are in need of people who can hold them and wear them with pride so I am going to force a team to work togather and wear these hoping someone will try and take them away. Randy Orton and The Rock hate each other and it will be fun to see who they have to work with and how they will cooperate. But what if there partners also hated each other wouldn't that be a fun match? So tonight it is going to be The Rock and Randy Orton vs.....

JOHN CENA AND CM PUNK!

*Crowd cheers*

2 teams that hate each other and four superstars who also all hate each other and have been involved in the title picture! Punk hates The Rock, John Cena hates Randy and Randy hates Cm Punk and The Rock hates Cena I call it.... Tag Torture. I realize all of you in the match are pulling double duty so you might all be tired and hurt by the main event but that will add to the fun!

Wait's for a replay from Randy Orton, Or The Rock, Or Cm Punk...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Manager reveals Tag team   General Manager reveals Tag team EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:08 pm

*Paul Heyman appears with Punk's music in huge boos from the crowd. He looks unhappy while staring right at the GM*

Heyman: Excuse me, excuse me... Did I hear that right? You have put CM Punk, the best damn wrestler in the whole world, in a match for the Tag Team Championship? AND, he is teaming up with non other but John Cena, his bitter rival whom he will destroy in less than 2 week at Season's Beatings???

*Crowd boos Heyman and start chants "This is awesome"*

Heyman: I mean no disrespect sir, but do you think this is fair? I mean my point is, first off my client will have to compete in not one but TWO matches tonight. Then, he is FORCED to team up with John Cena, the man that personally has threatened and publicaly stated that hates CM Punk. And finally and most important of all, we all can agree on one thing, whether you like Punk or not... He is a World Championship material. You putting him in a second match during the same evening, teaming up with his rival, for mid-card gold.... Really does not sound as good to me as it obviously sounds to you.

*Crowd boos even louder Heyman, while he looks pretty pissed at them*

Heyman: So the point I am making here is, let Orton and Rock battle it out with some other team. My client is way above those titles. He deserves a World Championship match, which you must give to him on the special edition of Monday Night Mayhem, December 24th. Cena of course can find another partner, those titles suit him perfectly.

And sir, please, consider what I just told you. CM Punk is at the top of this company. Even his match with John Cena, why does he need to beat Cena again since he already did that in a match at November to Remember, where he not only defeated Cena but Orton too in the same match, during the same night??
Just, find some decent competition for my client. This is my job, to do the best thing for my clients and your job is to provide competition and action to your audience. If that Tag Match happened, everyone would know the result: CM Punk saves the match for Cena, because Cena is only good at losing, and therefore your new champions would be CM Punk and John Cena. It's just unfair for my client to win titles for his rival. Cena is not capable of winning by himself, and that has been proved. So I don't really see the hype for that match. Thank you for your time dear sir, and I hope you'll seriously reconsider your decision about tonight and instead of that low-card match, you will give my client a second match with the Champion, for the title, TONIGHT!

*Crowd boos as the audience does not seem to like the idea of Rock vs Punk for the title. Heyman looks at the crowd and starts arguing with some fans, while heading to the back*

CONTINUED BY T-RICHER - ORTON - ROCK
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: General Manager reveals Tag team   General Manager reveals Tag team EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:16 pm

*Cena comes out to to a mixed reaction behind Punk*

John Cena:

I don't see why he is so worried about having two matches mister *Mocking tone* BEST IN THE WORLD! After all I will be doing most of the work in the match while he sits there and I beat The Rock and Randy Orton to become the new tag champs. I can even hold both the belts because I am so good I don't need a partner..

So if he don't want to show up and you would rather cuddle with Cm Punk backstage I completely understand while I'm out here showing the crowd why I am the best.

*Cena laughs*

Randy Orton, The Rock, Cm Punk can respond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Manager reveals Tag team   General Manager reveals Tag team Empty

Back to top Go down

General Manager reveals Tag team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos :: Old Promos-
Jump to: