Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
T-Richer opens Thunder EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
T-Richer opens Thunder EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
T-Richer opens Thunder EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
T-Richer opens Thunder EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
T-Richer opens Thunder EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
T-Richer opens Thunder EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
T-Richer opens Thunder EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
T-Richer opens Thunder EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
T-Richer opens Thunder EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
T-Richer opens Thunder EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

T-Richer opens Thunder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tricher2010

T-Richer opens Thunder Empty
PostSubject: T-Richer opens Thunder   T-Richer opens Thunder EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:12 pm

* T-Richer walks out onto the stage and heads down the ramp into the ring. He grabs a microphone*

T-Richer:

First I would like to start off with announcing John Cena is doing a little bit better but his match Sunday could still be in Jeopardy. However Thunder will still continue without Cena as we go head on into Sunday for our Seasons Beatings Pay Per View where The Rock goes one on one with Randy Orton. We also have a fatal four way title match for the IC title in a steal cage! Then Shawn Micheal's and Triple H go to war in a 3 stages of hell match!

*Crowd is cheering*

And tonight we have a huge main event as Cm Punk takes on both the brothers of destruction in a Handicap match as now Cm Punk needs to be beat the odds.

*Crowd cheers*

Alright everybody enjoy the show

Open to anyone
Back to top Go down

T-Richer opens Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Richer opens Thunder   T-Richer opens Thunder EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:16 pm

*Punk shows up on the ramp, looking furious at the GM as the crowd cheers "You rock T-Richer"*

Punk: What are you doing?? Do you realize what you're doing??

*The GM nods as Punk gets even more pissed and starts yelling at T-Richer*

Punk: How am I put into a handicap match against Kane and Undertaker just 3 days before my match at Seasons Beatings? What were you thinking?! You're a bad GM!

*The crowd cheers loudly as they chant "You deserved it" and T-Richer smiles, pointing the audience with his hand*

T-Richer: I was and always will be thinking about them! What they wanna see and what will bring the show on the top. Another reason I decided for this match is because I figured, since Cena was forced to compete against 3 other men, inside Hell in a Cell, a 2 on 1 handicap match sounds more fair to me. So I am actually doing you a favor.

Punk: A favor? I, I mean seriously, how is it in my favor that I have to defeat The Phenom, The Undertaker as well as his bother, The Big Red Machine, Kane in the same match? But I do understand why you really decided to put me in this match. I injured your eye candy boy. I injured your favorite wrestler, I injured your man, your pick, your behind-the-camera friend. So don't come out here and throw me a load of crap to excuse your choice for my handicap match. I injured Cena and now you hate me for what happened to him. I have a feud with Cena, which means I have a feud with you. But don't worry, all these stuff won't just go unnoticed. As my business associate, Paul Heyman, has told you before, the Board of Directors is keeping a close eye on you and your performance as GM, as you seem to let your emotions take over in many different occasions and clearly, you it clouds your judgment.

But really, I will go ahead and compete tonight. I will do that and I dare you to keep pushing it and I can guarantee you, you'll be spending your holidays away from OCW with your family, not being in a position to force people into matches of your liking or stipulations of your liking. My friend, Paul Heyman, would be an excellent candidate for the job you're currently failing at and if you keep this up, he will be given the opportunity to prove himself as a better GM than you could ever be.

*The crowd boos Punk as he heads to the back, leaving T-Richer in the ring with an expression of concern on his face*

CONTINUED BY ANYONE
Back to top Go down

T-Richer opens Thunder
Page 1 of 1