Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tricher2010

John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder Empty
PostSubject: John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder   John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:25 pm

*John Cena comes out from the back to a mixed reaction as he says something irrelevant to the camera man and runs down the ramp. He slides into the ring holding his half of the tag team championship as he grabs a microphone*

John Cena:

So Tonight I go one on one with The OCW Champion.... The Rock. Well Rock the last time we met, you beat me but this time you won't be getting lucky because tonight on Thunder I am going to beat you 1..2..3 right in the middle of that ring and if you dare try to lock in that sharpshooter you best thing twice because I won't hesitate to put you're ass in the STF if you try.

*Cena puts his title on his shoulder as he looks directly at the camera*

Now to address Cm Punk, Last week thanks to me you became Tag Team Champions with me. But come next Sunday that's all going to change because I am going to beat you in our Iron Man Match and I am going to embarrass you. There will be no excuses when I beat you 5 to 0 and you go cry to general manager how it wasn't fair and I will walk out with both the tag title belts. So sit back and watch me destroy Rocky because once I crush this excuse for a World Champion I will be proving that I am 100% serious about beating you at Seasons Beatings.. I mean after all arn't you the one The Rock squashed to become World Champion?

*Crowd laughs*

I need to go backstage and get in my wrestling gear but whenever The Rock decides to lase up his boots you can expect to see me later.

*Cena's music hits as he panders to the crowd*

Open to response..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder   John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:28 pm

*CM Punk appears in huge boos as he smiles to the camera and is about to speak, wearing his Tag title on his waist*

Punk: Well Cena, tonight you have a match against the OCW Champion and I have a match against the Number One Contender for the OCW Championship. Ironically, I vow that you will lose your match and I will win mine. As far as Seasons Beatings is conserned, I will make sure to have more pinfalls than you will by the end of the 30 minute timer. And if you don't believe me, that's fine. I am capable of proving that I am not a fraud. I am The Best in the World and I will once again defeat you, since this is what I have to do, in order to get my title rematch.

*Crowd chants for Cena*

Punk: You poor people, you don't have enough intelligence and brain to realize that I am under Cena's skin. I have an advantage over him any way you look at it. I won us the Tag Titles while Cena was not even in the corner, he was outside the ring just staring at me take the gold for both of us. I proved this past Monday that I can defeat two people in the same match and I even have the Tag Team Title to prove it.

*Camera zooms on Punk's waist and the Tag title*

Punk: Now that's a waist to be wearing a title. I deserve that title and more importantly, I deserve the OCW championship.

*Camera zooms out from Punk's waist and zooms on his face as he smiles and the crowd starts the "You Suck" chants*

Punk: And I shall have both titles I desire. I will hold both the Tag team and OCW belts by the end of this month, I guarantee you that.

As for you Cena, you're gonna be stuck in the mid card, unable to make your way out of it, having to deal with Miz-erable people, Goats and some Psycho Freaking self proclaimed Heart-Break Kid, as well as Jericho-Alchoholics and the list goes on and on. You belong with them, not with top league guys like myself.

Now, tonight's match is gonna be easy to foresee. You see, The Rock needed to use MY OWN finishing maneuver in order to make me submit. That only, shows how The Rock is insecure and that he realizes he cannot defeat me with his own, weak moves, so he had to use mine. But even The Rock, someone who won the championship by luck and mistake, even he is capable of beating you. You're going down hills lately Cena and unfortunately for you, it won't get any better tonight or at the PPV.

Prepare yourself for the ultimate humiliation. You're a disgrace of a wrestler and at the PPV, I am gonna make you eat your words.

*Crowd chants "Fight it out" but Punk just looks at the audience and laughs with irony, while he shakes his head in denial and heads backstage*

Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder   John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:22 pm

*Cena play's to the crowd before leaving the ring and walking up the ramp after his promo. He walks to the top of the ramp but turns around to look at the fans one more time. He holds up his belt and the crowd boos and yells as cena looks confused. Cena turns around and gets kicked in the skull by Cm punk who the crowd was really booing at. Paul Heyman cheers on Punk as punk lifts Cena in the air and hit's him with the go to sleep on the ramp as the fans boo*

*Cena is laid out of the ramp as Cm Punk stands over Cena as it goes to commercial*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder   John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder Empty

Back to top Go down

John Cena opens up Thursday Thunder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos :: Old Promos-
Jump to: