Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem   Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:57 am

Ziggler limps down to the ring followed by Sheamus, both in bandages, the crowd boo them both and chant for the Undertaker.

Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem DolphZiggler_display_image

Dolph Ziggler : Last week, I came out here and cemented by dominance when I stole the show in the main event against the World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton!

The crowd bursts into a frenzy for Orton

Dolph Ziggler : : I absolutley decimated the Viper. I hit him with not one, not two, but three zigzags! And not only that, I even put his beaten down body through a table! And just as I was about to win... Undertaker cost me the match!

Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem 2rp48kl

Jerry the King Lawler : That is not in the least bit true, Taker didn't even come out to the ring until after Ziggler lost to Orton.

Dolph Ziggler : : I had that damn match won! Until the Undertaker viciously attacked me, completely unprovoked! He lay his hands on the Intercontinental champion, and he did not let up! He threw me into the steel steps, smashed my head against them until I bled, and then he went as far as to put me through the announcers table! And then, when my partner came out to help me to the back, Undertaker put his hands on him too! Undertaker you can safely assume this isn't the end between us, and you can expect a call from mine and Sheamus' lawyers later this week.

The crowd boos Ziggler and Sheamus

Dolph Ziggler : : Now, I know you all came here to see Dolph Ziggler beat Daniel Bryan and retain his title tonight, but I'm afraid I am in no shape to compete, let alone defend my title.

The crowd frenzies into a chant of 'NO! NO! NO!''

Jerry the King Lawler : What a coward, he knows he can't beat Bryan so he hides behind a bandage.

Michael Cole : How can you even say that King? The things this man went through last week, he should not have to defend tonight, he should be given the night off with full pay.

Jerry the King Lawler : Pfft.. I know one thing he should definitley be given..

Michael Cole : A Raise? I completely agree, he is the future of the business after all.

Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem 339oqk3

Dolph Ziggler : : I'd apologise, but quite frankly, I don't really care. So Bryan, you'll just have to wait until next week to face me, but in the interest of fairness, you can face one of my closest friends instead. No.. not Sheamus, he is in no shape to compete either.. You will face this man.

TBC by Brock Lesnar or Tricher
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem   Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:31 pm

*T-Richer walks out with Brock Lesnar close behind. He walks down to the ring as Sheamus and Ziggler applaud for the T-Richer. He get's into the ring and asks Ziggler for his microphone. The crowd is booing extremely loud.*

T-Richer:
Ziggler I am vary sorry you are still hurt and I would be happy to give you the night off. After all, my Tag Team Champions don't have to degrade themselves by facing anyone. These are the greatest tag teams we have had sense although I am not surprised with John Cena and Cm Punk as the last Champions. These titles will not be defended on Mayhem and they will not be defended on thunder and they will also not be defended at Retribution.

Crowd boos

T-Richer:
I also just got a match approved for Retribution and it will be a Money in the Bank ladder match! I am also right now going to announce the participants. The match will be starring The Miz, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Brock Lesnar and any other members of the alliance looking to join us!

Crowd boos like crazy and begin chanting Alliance Sucks

T-Richer:
You people don't like it! Face it The Alliance is the new face of this company and we will soon take over and dominate everyone. No one has a chance to stop us and anyone would be stupid to try. Ziggler alone here holds 2 titles while my other man Sheamus holds the other half of the tag team titles. Meanwhile The Miz will go on to win the Championship at Retribution and another member will win the money in the bank so in case someone takes it we will get it back! And no one will stop us!

To be responded by ?????
Back to top Go down
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

PostSubject: Re: Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem   Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Whoa...Whoa...Whoa is hear through the speakers.

From the back The CEO of OCW, INFamous steps on the stage as the crowd cheers.

Lawler: Cole look!! It's INFamous!! We haven't seen him in over a month!

Cole: Yea...this should be fun.. (sarcasm)

INFamous: Hey Tricher. I see your a lil surprised to see me out here. I know we were supposed to have our meeting later tonight in the back, but i just couldn't wait.But before i get to that, i have something to say. Now Tricher, i think your doing a great job as GM. Well... other than the fact that your basically trying to take over Mayhem with your lil group over there, but that we will talk about in another meeting soon enough. However, a promise is a promise. Ziggler promised Bryan Daniels an IC Title shot this week, and dammit...i think all these people would love to see that match...am i right??

Crowd begins to chant...YES!, YES!, YES!

INFamous: Well there you have it. Tonight it's Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler. Hey Ziggler....word of advice for next time...Don't make a match your not man enough to keep.

Ziggler is furious, and is complaining to Tricher.

INFamous: As for the MITB match at Retribution....I love the idea! But if you honestly i'm gonna allow you to put every member of The Alliance in the match...you are crazy! However, i will allow 3 members of the Alliance to be in the match. As for the other 3 members, they will me chosen by ME! So since The Miz already has a shot at the title at the PPV, he will not be in that match. So i will let you choose your 3 superstars. The other 3 superstars who will be in the match are, John Cena, CM Punk, and The Rock!

(Crowd Explodes)

I also have another idea...I think i'm going to one up you. In order to get everybody pumped for the MITB match, and to get our tag division relevant again.. we are going to do something that has NEVER been done...ANYWHERE!! In 2 weeks on Mayhem we are going to have a sorta MITB 3 Way Tag team match. Which ever team wins that match will get a title shot at Retribution. To find out the three teams that will face each other, we are going to have 3 tag team matches NEXT week on mayhem. The winner of those matches will all advance into the Tag Team MITB match.

Crowd cheers as they hear this...

INFamous: Now, i know you are all wondering what 6 teams are going to compete next week on Mayhem. Well for 3 of those teams, i'm gonna leave it open registration. What that means is anybody who wants to form a team is welcome. The other 3 teams...well that's a different story. I have 3 superstars in the back who all have problems with The Alliance. And for those 3 guys...I'm going to let them pick their partners first. Those 3 superstars are....John Cena (crowd cheers)....CM Punk (crowd boos)...And you OCW Champion...Randy Orton!! (Crowd erupts)

(TBC by Anyone)

Last edited by DaINfamousJN on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem   Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:53 pm

*As the crowd cheers for Infamous and they are about to lift the building in the air, CM Punk hits a chair shot on the CEO from behind. The crowd is in shock as they start to boo Punk while Tricher and other members of the alliance in the ring are all smiles*

King: Oh my God! what just happened? Has... Has CM Punk...??

Cole: You're damn right he has! He has been overlooked for quiet some time and now it's his time to make an impact! Plus INfamous got it coming to him! The things he said are absurd!

King: He just put Punk in the title hunt! How is that not benefiting Punk? why did he sneak up from behind like a dirty little brat!!

Cole: Oh stop it King! The GM is about to speak!

CONTINUED BY T-RICHER
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem   Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:02 pm

T-Richer and the other members stare on in complete shock... The crowd is dead silent.

T-Richer-
Punk that may have been the stupidest thing I have ever seen! And I couldn't be happier!

The crowd is starring on still silent as paramedics come out and move punk away from INfamous. Punk keeps chanting BEST IN THE WORLD! As Secruity and paramedics take him backstage to get him away from INfamous.

King:
Did Punk just join The Alliance...

Cole:
I have no idea T-Richer didn't say for sure but all signs point to Cm Punk being a member of The Alliance...

King:
I don't know Micheal Punk is dangerous man and could of just done that to prove a point afterall he did attack orton last week and that wasn't because he joined The Alliance.. Either way I am expecting INfamous to remove Cm Punk from the ladder match..

Cole:
But T_richer still hasn't chosen his members of The Alliance to go into the match so maybe Punk will get another shot..
Back to top Go down
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

PostSubject: Re: Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem   Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:15 pm

The paramedics are helping INFamous to his feet. He looks dazed but seems ok. He gets up and shakes it off...

INFamous: GET OFF OF ME!!!

Infamous pushes the paramedics off him, and looks extremely pissed!

INFamous: PUNK!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!!! You are lucky i don't FIRE your ass right now!!!! No, i have a better idea!! You are OUT of the MITB match, and you WILL NOT be one of the first to choose your partner!! Taking your place in the MITB match is none other than THE UNDERTAKER!!!!!. (Crowd cheers for Undertaker) I will also be giving him the privilege of joining Cena and Orton in being the first 3 guys to choose their partners! This isn't over Punk! You just made the biggest mistake of your life!!!

INFamous turns around and makes his way to the back...

(TBC ???)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem   Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:23 pm

The crowd erupts as The Heartbreak Kid steps out from the back. He stands next to Infamous and whispers something to him. As his music dies down, Tricher hands him the mic.

Shawn Michaels - "You know what. I am getting sick and tired of this. I may have done a lot of dastardly things in my career, but attacking the boss is not one of them. Punk, you beat me on Thursday. You did, and I have to give it to you. With John Cena snapping and attacking us both, weakening us both and everything you were able to sneak the GTS in and score a clean pinfall victory over the Heartbreak Kid. I commend you for that, but I sure as hell don't commend you for being a dirty little slime. You want to align with this group of misfits? You want to be a part of the gang? Fine. But now, you have me on your bad side.

Infamous. I would LOVE to throw my hat into the pile. I would love to team with you and give these punks a nice dose of Sweet Chin Music!"

The crowd explodes and begins to chant for HBK. The Alliance stands in the ring seething. CM Punk doesn't seem flustered at all, just stares down HBK and Infamous.
Back to top Go down
gripp42

PostSubject: Re: Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem   Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:53 pm

HHH walks out from the stage holding a sledgehammer. HBK and Triple H stare at each other for a long moment. The arena fills will anticipation as these two legends stare each other down.

King: oh no! This could get out of hand quick!

Cole: yeah king, these two almost killed each other at seasons beatings.

After an intense stare down Triple H holds his hand out as if to offer a hand shake to HBK

King: no way! Could these two actually reunite!

Cole: if they do then OCW may have thier answer to the alliance! What will HBK do?

(Continued by HBK)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem   Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:44 pm

HBK stares across at HHH and takes a second to think. He pushes Hunters hand away. He goes face to face with Hunter, and then gives him a hug. The two friends look to have mended fences as HBK grabs his mic.

Shawn Michaels - "Looks like plans have changed. I present, my partner for the Tag Team Title tournament...TRIPLE H!"

The DX theme starts to play as the tag champions look very distraught. The show goes to break with their song playing in the background.

[END PROMO]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem   Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:12 pm

(+4 for a very, very well written and formatted promo. Love the way you incorporate the pictures and I think you do a very good job as Ziggler. You told a great story here of trying to manipulate your way out of defending the title but then being forced into it anyways. Good stuff. I love the way you use King and Cole as well. Really adds to the entire promo. Good work Ziggler, you deserve these points.

Everyone else will be getting +1 for this. Well done guys! Tricher and Infamous, you both did a great job in your respective roles as well, unfortunately because you are using alternate characters you won't make any points off of this. Everyone did a great job here and it was fun to read this as it was posted and to be a part of it. Great way to start of Mayhem!)

TOTAL =
+5 - Ziggler
+1 - CM Punk
+1 - HHH
+1 - HBK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem   Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem Empty

Back to top Go down

Ziggler opens up Monday Mayhem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos :: Old Promos-
Jump to: