Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Sheamus Opens up Mayhem EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Sheamus Opens up Mayhem EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Sheamus Opens up Mayhem EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Sheamus Opens up Mayhem EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Sheamus Opens up Mayhem EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Sheamus Opens up Mayhem EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Sheamus Opens up Mayhem EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Sheamus Opens up Mayhem EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Sheamus Opens up Mayhem EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Sheamus Opens up Mayhem EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sheamus Opens up Mayhem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legato001

Sheamus Opens up Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Sheamus Opens up Mayhem   Sheamus Opens up Mayhem EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:40 pm

The crowd roars as Sheamus comes out to the ring after the hard fought pay per view the night before. He takes a microphone and looks like he's got something to say.

Cole: Oh great, what's this joker going to say

King: Well if you shut up for once in your life Cole we'll find out.

Sheamus looks to everyone and changes his happy demeanor to a more serious one.

Sheamus: I've done a lot here in the OCW, hell i've done a lot in my career in the WWE. I've won titles, started fights, hell even finished fights. Only.....there's one fight I've had way back in the day, something i felt never had any real closure.

The crowd cheers and looks a bit confused.

Sheamus: Ya see, once upon a time, I came out to a wrestlin' ring and challenged the biggest, toughest dog i could at the time. It resulted in a hellatious match, resulting in me gettin my arse kicked by a livin legend. I think it's about time we give some closure to this, show who the real brawler is.

The crowd looks even more confused now.

Sheamus: TRIPLE H GET OUT HERE SO WE CAN GIVE THESE FOLKS HERE A MATCH WORTH TALKIN ABOUT!

The crowd then explodes at the prospect of seeing these two superstars duke it out

King: Woah! Did we just hear that right Cole?!

Cole: It seems like it King, it seems like Sheamus just called out the Game!

King: I don't care what you say about Sheamus Cole, at this point it's apaparant that the man has guts!

[continues only by triple h]
Back to top Go down
gripp42

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus Opens up Mayhem   Sheamus Opens up Mayhem EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:10 pm

The Games music hits as the crowd erupts. Triple H walks out onto the ramp with a sledgehammer and mic in hand!

King:Oh no...the Game has a sledgehammer!

Cole: Can never have to much protection in the OCW!

King: Sounds like my Saturday nights Cole!

Triple H looks slowly to the left...the slowly to the right...then he looks at his sledghammer. After a few moments Triple H looks at Sheamus.

HHH: You have unfinished business? You want closure? Sounds good to me (crowd cheers) You see I am also needing closure...closure to a long long brutal career...I have seen champions come...seen champion go. I have helped others reach stardom...I have also crushed the hopes and dreams of others! Throughout my many years I have done everything possible. Seeing my best friend HBK retire last week tore my heart out...it crushed me. My whole career has been about becoming the greatest of all time...winning as many championships as possible. After watching HBK leave I realized that if I am not winning championships then why am I out here? I started the OCW 1-0 with a victory over Chris Jericho...since that match I have not won anything! I have to big of an ego to stick around collecting a paycheck and losing. If I can't be a champion...then I guess It is time for me to hang the boots up. Sheamus...I came to Monday Mayhem prepared to retire...(crowd chants NO!, No! No!)

King: What?!!!

Cole: Did he say he was going to retire!

HHH: I appreciate the candor from the OCW fans...as I was saying...I came to Monday Mayhem with all intentions of retiring as I am not fit to be a champion anymore...with that said...Sheamus you bring up the term closure...unfinished business...well I tell you what. One more match for me...tonight! (crowd cheers) Win or lose...it's Game Over...win or lose I am walking away with my head held high knowing I finished my career vs a guy I respect........one more thing, since this is the last match of my career, I do not want it to be just your typical match...you like to brawl...I like to brawl...and if our GM is in agreement I say I end my career in a Last Man Standing Match! (crowd cheers)

King: Wow!

Cole: Gotta give Triple H credit...He wants to go out with a bang!

(Waits for Sheamus to respond)
Back to top Go down
Legato001

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus Opens up Mayhem   Sheamus Opens up Mayhem EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Sheamus smiles and looks to all the cheering fans. He then raises the mic up.

Sheamus: You're on

The crowd explodes as Sheamus heads to the back eyeing down HHH as he walks by. He pats trips shoulder, smiles, then heads to the locker room
Back to top Go down
Legato001

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus Opens up Mayhem   Sheamus Opens up Mayhem EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:34 pm

(End promo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus Opens up Mayhem   Sheamus Opens up Mayhem EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:43 pm

(+4. Seriously, this is some of the best stuff I have seen both of you do. Dissappointing that I am unable to give you more than 1 point Hunter, but please make another promo so I can give you the points you deserve. This is great, great stuff and both of you have improved immensely since you guys started. Bravo, keep up the good work guys!)

TOTAL = Sheamus - 5p
HHH - 1p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus Opens up Mayhem   Sheamus Opens up Mayhem Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheamus Opens up Mayhem
Page 1 of 1