Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton Promo EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Randy Orton Promo EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Randy Orton Promo EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Randy Orton Promo EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Randy Orton Promo EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Randy Orton Promo EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Randy Orton Promo EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Randy Orton Promo EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Randy Orton Promo EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Randy Orton Promo EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Randy Orton Promo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

Randy Orton Promo Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton Promo   Randy Orton Promo EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:38 pm

Orton makes his way into the ring and ask for a mic...

Orton: So, its about 2 weeks until the PPV, 2 weeks until my triple threat match, and all i see is HBK this, and The Miz that. Let's get things straight, although i have had my hands full with The Alliance, trust me..i have not forgot about you two. The truth is, im not worried about you 2 at all. Come Retribution, there is no doubt in my mind that i will walk away with this belt around my waist.

Randy Orton Promo 0049_zpscd0e4950

Orton: Wait..no. Let me correct myself. Come Retribution...I will be walking away with 2 belts, The OCW Championship AND The OCW Tag Team Championships. On thursday when me and The Undertaker beat Ziggler and Punk, that was just a taste of whats to come when Rated RKO gets into the ring. After Retribution, there will not be any doubts about who the best in OCW is. I am the face of this company...and i will prove why!

(TBC...)
Back to top Go down
gripp42

Randy Orton Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Promo   Randy Orton Promo EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:47 pm

DX music hits as the crowd erupts! HHH steps out from the curtain and slowly looks across the crowd. Triple h pulls out green glow sticks and gives a crotch chop. Triple H throws the sticks to the crowd.

HHH: Randy Randy...we go a long ways back...we battled together...against each other...hell we ran rough shod over the WWE together. We were, we still are the evolution of this business. This alliance group is nothing but a lame group of wrestlers trying to imitate what I, you, and Shawn have done in the past. They are not as ground breaking or charismatic as DX...not as perfectly rounded and destructive as the Evolution...you see Randy all your focus should be on who matters. DX is coming for the tag belts and my partner in crime The Show Stoppage! MR Wrestlemania! Is going to win the OCW world title! And if you ain't down with that I got two words for ya! (Crowd yells suck it!)

(TBC)
Back to top Go down

Randy Orton Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Promo   Randy Orton Promo EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 pm

(+3 for a short and straight to the point promo. I always enjoy your work as I think you do great as Randy and I can always hear his voice when I read through these. Not much to say here except maybe beef up the dialogue a bit more and try to make it a bit longer. Go more into detail on HBK and Miz instead of just using them as a throwaway line at the beginning. Good response too HHH, I was glad to see you take the reigns and put something up since I have been away. Keep up the good work guys.

TOTAL = Randy Orton - +4
Triple H - +1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Randy Orton Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Promo   Randy Orton Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton Promo
Page 1 of 1