Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton's Rematch EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Randy Orton's Rematch EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Randy Orton's Rematch EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Randy Orton's Rematch EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Randy Orton's Rematch EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Randy Orton's Rematch EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Randy Orton's Rematch EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Randy Orton's Rematch EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Randy Orton's Rematch EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Randy Orton's Rematch EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Randy Orton's Rematch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

Randy Orton's Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton's Rematch   Randy Orton's Rematch EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:41 pm

The crowd erupts in cheers for Orton, even though he lost the Title match less than 24 hours ago.Orton comes down the ramp with a determined look on his face.

Orton: I let you all down last night. I know everyone of you fans, and everyone in the back were expecting me to beat Cena, and take the Title away from him, and i let everyone down. I'll admit...i went into my match last night a lil full of myself. I felt a lil cocky about the match and i shouldn't have done that. I forgot just how good Cena is. But no matter how good Cena is....He will NEVER be better than me. Just because you had a better day than me Cena, doesn't mean you are better than me. Next time...i won't be so cocky, and will know what to expect. Oh yea...i should have mentioned, i just got done talking to the GM in the back, and he agreed. He agreed that after the show stealing match we had last night...the fans..as well as I, deserve another shot. So next month..at St. Valentines Day Massacre, i will have another shot at what is mine. Only this time, at the end I will be champion...i GUARANTEE IT.

As his music hit, he drops the mic and heads up the ramp towards the back.
Back to top Go down
RKOLEGACY008

PostSubject: Are you kidding?   Randy Orton's Rematch EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:39 pm

*Lightning strikes the stage just as Orton heads up the ramp. He falls back and tries to crawl back to the ring. The undertaker emerges*

Randy...Randy...didn't I tell you that you stood no chance against John Cena. You see I have beaten everyone on this roster and I am next in line for a World Championship shot. No one can deny that nor will anyone deny me of my shot at this next PPV. You see I have an issue if i am gonna win the belt I dont want anyone claiming I did it with anyone's help. Randy you will not get a shot at the title at this next PPV and I will make sure of that. JOHN CENA's reign as champion will finally REST.....IN...PEACE!!
Back to top Go down
Fear Culprit

Fear Culprit

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton's Rematch   Randy Orton's Rematch EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:07 am

*As Undertaker finishes talking, he is suddenly blindsided hard with the Championship belt! He drops to the ground at John Cenas feet, knocked unconscious! Cena looks over the Undertaker points at his belt and does his U can't see me taunt in Undertakers face. He picks up the mic and looks towards Randy Orton still in the ring*

Hey Randy, glad your able to talk so soon after eating my 5 knuckle shuffle!

*Cena chuckles as the crowd boos*

I saw you running into the GMs office in tears after the match. It was no surprise that would be the first thing you'd do after the paramedics were done fixing you up. Your running around on the GMs coat tails and doing who knows what to get what you want! You tried taking away my submissions and thought that's all that was needed to beat THE OCW World Champion John Cena!? Cmon big guy, your going to need alot more then that to even have a small chance at beating me. I'm sure the GM is going to give you that rematch, I actually hope he does so I can get my hands on you again! Go do what you have to do Randy, I'll be waiting.

*Cena drops the mic and raises his belt in the air, staring at Orton the whole time. The crowd erupts with boos as he walks out.*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton's Rematch   Randy Orton's Rematch Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton's Rematch
Page 1 of 1