Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton! Empty
PostSubject: The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton!   The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:30 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The crowd erupts as Orton makes his way out, and makes his way to the ring. He rolls in the ring and ask for a mic....

Orton: So....The sneaky lil bastard wants to go and add a stipulation to my title match next monday huh? Well Christian, all you did was piss me off more than i already was! So what are you gonna when i win the belt monday? You gonna send Brock after me? Are you gonna send Shawn after me Christian?? Well i will tell you right now...there won't be a need to. Cause come monday..when i take the belt from The Rock. Yeah Rock, you heard that right...WHEN i take the belt. I come coming after you next Christian. And nobody is going to be able to stop me. Not that freak Brock, or your girlfriend Shawn Micheals! Things are going to change after monday Christian...starting with you! And when it does, just remember....You did this to yourself!!
Back to top Go down
RKOLEGACY008

PostSubject: Re: The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton!   The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Randy Orton you come out here and you run your mouth about how you are gonna stop Christian and beat me and how you are gonna do this and do that..oh shut your mouth..shut your mouth. I can't seem to get my head around the fact that for whatever reason you have been given a shot at the Great One. You are a third generation superstar and yeah you have done a lot of great things in this business. But you see the biggest issue with that is that The Rock is the Greatest Third Generation superstar and has done everything you have done and done it better. You are the apex predator of this company but the Rock is the Brahma Bull and the People's Champion. This Monday you will go against the the jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eye brow raising, the smack down you will take, i think its time to skin this snake, PEOPLE'S CHAMP THE ROCK!!! IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOOKING!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton!   The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:34 am

*John Cena explodes onto the stage and gives The Rock a dirty look as there both sharing the stage as Orton is watching from the Ring.*

HEY HEY HEY HEY WOO WOO! You both are fighting for no reason you see weather the Rock wins or Randy Orton win's you both forget no matter who the Champion is come next week or whatever. At the PPV Retaliation in a couple weeks on Saturday that belt will be coming home with me and there is nothing you guy's can do about it!

*Brocks comes out onto the stage but makes sure to stay clear from John Cena and The Rock*

Brock: I am out here on the behalf of Christian who needed to be taken to The Hospital for further evaluation because of his injuries. However I just got off the phone with him as he is watching from home and he told me that he is leaving you're guy's title match alone. It is now a normal 1 on 1. He wants to make sure he does not have a riot on his hands for screwing over somebody. However he told me to tell you guy's that If the Rock loses his belt come Monday or Randy Orton can't capture it then there will be a Triple Threat with John Cena come the PPV. However don't catch you're guard down there will still be major consequences for what you guy's did! He is just doing this for ratings and will take care of you guy's vary soon.

*Brock walks backstage as the 3 are exchanging looks out in the arena*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton!   The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next OCW Champion...Randy Orton!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Live Shows :: Monday Mayhem :: Archive :: WWE 12 Promos.-
Jump to: