Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton Promo EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Randy Orton Promo EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Randy Orton Promo EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Randy Orton Promo EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Randy Orton Promo EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Randy Orton Promo EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Randy Orton Promo EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Randy Orton Promo EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Randy Orton Promo EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Randy Orton Promo EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Randy Orton Promo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

Randy Orton Promo Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton Promo   Randy Orton Promo EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Randy Orton Promo Orton2_zpsd6eed0e3

(Randy Orton comes out to a chorus of Boos)

King: Do you hear this Cole?? I never though i would ever hear them boo Randy Orton!

Cole: Can you blame them? After what him and CM Punk did in the title match, i'm surprised he made it out of the arena in one piece!

Orton gets inside the ring and grabs a mic...

Orton: So...the big question i been getting asked is...Why Orton...Why??

Randy Orton Promo Orton4_zps8de0f26e

Orton: In the locker room...at the bar...at the airport. That's all i hear is...Why? I will tell you all the same thing i have told everybody else....IT"S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!! I don't owe of any of any explanation! I'm tired of coming out here every damn week with a fake smile on my face, just to make all of you happy. What have you ever done for me! But enough! On Thunder, Antonio Cesaro came out and made a name for himself by attacking me. He demanded a title shot if i retained at the PPV. Well Cesaro, today is your unlucky day. Now get out here so we can meet face to face....and i can kick your ass!

(Orton waits in the ring for Cesaro)

(TBC by Cesaro....)

Last edited by DaINfamousJN on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Randy Orton Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Promo   Randy Orton Promo EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:12 pm

The crowd gives a mixed reaction to Cesaro as they don't like him but are eager to see someone give Orton his commeupance after his actions from the previous night. Orton stands seething in the center of the ring as Cesaro steps out from the back. He has a bandage on his head after the Money in the Bank match and his championship strapped over his shoulder. He is ready to compete as he makes his way down the ramp in his gear. He has his hands behind his back as he pauses at the top of the ramp and surveys the crowd. He has a mic in his hand and after a couple seconds he raises it to his mouth and begins to speak.

Randy Orton Promo Normal_004

Antonio Cesaro - "You are going to do what Randall? If you honestly believe you are going to beat me down and deny me my chance at cleansing this company of all american made trash you are in for a big surprise. I can already see how easily the minds of United States citizens are warped. Last week they treated me like I was nothing more than a european pissant coming to their company and country to attack and defeat a man of your stature. They hated me because I was beating you down and you were their hero. Now, you did something they didn't like and suddenly I am a hero coming out here to defeat you and regain a little bit of prestige to that championship on your shoulder. It sickens me and shows just how weak Americans can be. I will be walking out of Monday Mayhem with gold around my waist one way or another, and the opinions of these mindless imbeciles means nothing to me whatsoever."

The crowd boos loudly as Cesaro smirks. Orton seems to be invested in every word Cesaro has to say as he continues to walk down the ramp and talks.

Randy Orton Promo Normal_008

Antonio Cesaro - "My point exactly. You fans are so easily jaded. So quick to judge. Just like all americans, just like your government you jump to conclusions and jump to action. This action has led to many wars that were never needed in the first place. Things that could have easily been fixed were instead blown up to incredible proportions and now leave a stain on your society as a whole. This man in the ring knows what it feels like to be cast out for doing something that this country does every single day! He decided to take a stand and instead of giving you everything you want, he decided to take what was his. He decided to stand up for himself and do something for him. You Americans are all greedy, disgusting, slime that care about nothing but yourselves. If I came out here and sang your praises you would be happy. You would all cheer and treat me like the hero I actually am, but I am not going to do that, because I do not believe any of it."

Cesaro lets the fans boo him for a second as he slowly reaches the stairs. Orton gets ready to pounce him as soon as he enters the ring. A ref slides in, ready to ring the bell for the contest to start as Cesaro prepares to come to a close. He raises his championship in the air as he walks up the stairs.

Randy Orton Promo Normal_020

Antonio Cesaro - "I have said it before and I will say it again, this championship signifies that I am the only hope left to cleanse the OCW of all the disgusting things that have happened around here. I am going to change things. Change things for the good. Randy Orton, you are about to embark on a journey that could only be referred too as monumental and this will change the landscape of OCW forever."

Cesaro drops his belt and undoes his jacket before stepping into the ring. Orton pulls his shirt off as the ref calls for the bell. The two of them quickly begin to circle around the ring and the fans are all very excited for this contest to begin. Just as the two go to lock up, Cesaro sidesteps and Randy hits an RKO on the referee! The crowd is stunned as security quickly pours into the ring. Orton and Cesaro take them all out with right hands and send them flying out of the ring just as quickly as they enter. The crowd is getting more and more rowdy as things are very close to getting out of hand. Two final refferees come to the ring in attempt to stop this madness but one gets RKO'd and the other gets leveled with a Swiss Death launching European Uppercut and flies out of the ring. Cesaro and Orton stare at each other before shaking hands and embracing while the entire crowd begins to pelt them with trash.

Antonio Cesaro - "When I said I wouldn't be leaving without gold, I never said what gold I would be leaving with. Daniel Bryan, let it be known that tonight you will be facing me in an Extreme Rules match for your Intercontinental Championship! Tonight marks the debut of a new era in OCW. You see, when I first got here I saw a threat in Randy. I thought he was weak and powerless just like all of you. After I attacked him, he came to me along with Cody Rhodes and CM Punk. They said they were not angry, in fact they were impressed. Thus marked the beginning of a group so powerful we would run OCW off the face of this earth and shape the remains to our personal liking. After tonight, we will hold ALL of the gold and we will have ALL of the power. Thus marks the beginning of OCW's Armageddon...and we are The Four Horsemen of the apocalypse!"

At that moment the OCW Tag Team Champions, CM Punk and Cody Rhodes make their way out from the backstage area. The arena is deafening as everyone in the ring has smiles on their faces. Cesaro has a grin from ear to ear as he passes the mic to a fellow member of The Four Horsemen."

[TBC Member of The Horseman ONLY]
Back to top Go down
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

Randy Orton Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Promo   Randy Orton Promo EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:07 am

Randy Orton Promo Cody-rhodes-178

{Cody Rhodes}
Last night at Retirubiton, I proved all of you idiots wrong and achieved the impossible. I was the only man in the entire show to win all of his booked matches! I beat 5 other men, with a little help from my fellow horsemen, and climbed the ladder to pull down this briefcase, which holds inside a contract that allows me to face the champion at any time for his championship. I then went on alongside my partner here, CM Punk to defeat The Rock and John Cena in another ladder match for the tag team titles. If this doesn't prove that I am the one to watch in this federation, that I am the man, the up and comer and the future of this business, then I don't know what does.

Randy Orton Promo Chody_crop_340x234
{Cody Rhodes}
Now those of you slobs who saw Retribution last night will know that the four horsemen are much stronger than that waste of space group of thugs that the general manager had holding his hands for the best part of last month.. No, this is an alliance that will actually have an impact in this business! We already have all the titles, barr the Intercontinental championship which somehow Daniel Bryan managed to miracluously retain, but no worries there since it'll be with us soon enough. But other than that, we already have hold of this company, and we won't be deterred by anyone, especially the likes of John Cena and The Rock. For some reason, these two past it has beens seem to believe they deserve a rematch for the tag team titles, and the deluded general manager agrees! So tonight Cena and Rock step into this ring with two of the four horsemen, and attempt to strip us of what is rightfully ours.. Well that just won't be happening. These tag titles are staying firmly around our Dashing waists.

TBC By PUNK ONLY!
Back to top Go down
Diabolicol619

Diabolicol619

Randy Orton Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Promo   Randy Orton Promo EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Punk:As my fellow horsemen have stated we are here to clean up the filth that is now OCW. We are here to bring back honor and respectability to this rotting carcass. We are here to bring the end of embarrassment that is that locker room and usher in a new era of greatness! And most importantly of all the one thing that has cemented our union more than anything.........we are here to show trash like all of you in this arena and those watching at home that you are nothing but worms and we DO NOT cater to filth like you! *The crowd is in a frantic uproar of boos at what Punk just said insulting them* We are not your personal monkeys here to dance at your beck and call like every other clown in the back! We are the best in this industry and we do not bow to anyone!

*Punk looks on at the crowd with a smug look as he continues*

Punk:Like I told you just a week ago WE will bring this establishment back from the dead and WE will tear out the cancer infecting this place be it the jokes that come out here and "compete" or the chimps in suits making all the wrong decisions thinking they know any better than the fat tub of lard sitting in the front row choking down a hot dog! We are The Four Horsemen and with us we bring the end of all that is wrong with OCW!

TBC BY ORTON

Last edited by Diabolicol619 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

Randy Orton Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Promo   Randy Orton Promo EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:23 pm

(CM Punk hands Orton the mic as the crowd boos even louder)

Orton: Boo...Boo...Boo....YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!!!

Randy Orton Promo 009810

Orton: This is one of the reasons why we formed The Horsemen! The 4 of us stand here and tell you the truth, and you have the nerve to boo us?? Then you have people like John Cena, The Rock, and Stone Cold, who come and go as they please. What do you do for them? You go crazy for them! You follow them for their autographs. You buy their shirts...Well let me tell you something about your "Heroes"...They can give two damns about you people! They don't about you finas, they don't care about this business. Only things they care about is money, and using this as their stepping stone to do their movies!

Randy Orton Promo 014410

Orton: Us four here, we have been here since day one. Hell...me and Cody here were raised in this industry. We have both been in the locker room with people like Hulk Hogan, Mr. Perfect, Macho Man, Andre the Giant. In those days, it wasn't about the money...it was about doing what you love. And alot of the "wrestlers" back there seem to have forgotten that. Well, that's why we're here. To bring some prestige back to this damn company. NO....to bring so prestige back to this business! See, the one thing all 4 of us have in common is we do this cause we love it. This is all we know. And we will be damned if we let any of you, or any of the spoiled lil brats in the back disrespect us...or this business!

Randy Orton Promo 004710

Orton: Even though after tonight, The Four Horsemen are gonna hold every title OCW has....that's not what it's about for us. We have Cody Rhodes here, Mr. Money in the Bank, and Antonio Cesaro...who has a title match anytime he wishes. Now, did any of them try and use those opportunity's on me?...No. Not because their scared, but they understand what needs to be done to fix this company.Don't get me wrong now...we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure none of you unworthy jackasses in the back ever hold any of these titles again. With that being said...We dare youto come after any of us...NO!..We're BEGGING you to come after us! Then you will all see how serious The Four Horsemen really are.

(Crowd boos as all four men begin to exit the ring, and head to the back.)

King: I don't like this one bit Cole. These guys seem willing to do anything to prove their point.

Cole: Well i hate to say it King, but everything they just said...sorta makes sense. I actually agree with them.

King: Of course you do Cole! You idiot!

(Closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Randy Orton Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Promo   Randy Orton Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton Promo
Page 1 of 1