Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byrning

Byrning

Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus Empty
PostSubject: Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus   Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:19 am

Triple H's music hits with the crowd in a uproar of cheers. Triple H walks out with a plaster on his forehead and a rather nasty facial expression.

Cole: Here comes Triple H ladies and gentlemen. And here I thought that chair shot from Shaemus earlier would have sent him back to his hotel for the night.

Jerry: Well, these fans sure think otherwise Cole. I know just as well as all these people here that Triple H is a tough competitor, and it's going to take more than a steel chair to lay this man down.

Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus Triple-H-Returns-2013_original

Cole: That may be so King, but what is he doing out here? What does The Game want now? He just looks furious.

Jerry: Well, we're about to find out Cole, let's go down to the ring.

The music cuts and Triple H rips right into it.

Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus RAW_1035_Photo_095

Triple H: So, earlier tonight, I was scheduled to face Roman Reigns and Sheamus in a Triple Threat match to show that Stupid Irish Stew Pot his place around here. However, just before our match, during an interview, Shaemus was attacked by Roman unexpectedly before dealing with him and putting him out for the night. Now, this is where I take a side with Sheamus.

The crowd boo's at Triple H for making the notion that he is on Sheamus' side.

JJerry: Triple can't be serious? Sheamus right?

Cole: I can see what he means King. It was either Sheamus or Reigns. It's just the law of the jungle; only the strongest survive.

The crowd is still not fond of Triple's words and continues to boo.

Triple H: Wow, back up people, I'm not done yet. (Strokes beard as he reflects on what he is talking about) So, that's where Sheamus was right. And a guy like that wouldn't be right to often, what with his low IQ and lack of direction. I mean, if he knew his place, he'd know better than to cross me.

The crowd explodes into cheers

Jerry: That's more like it Cole, there's the Triple H we all love.

Triple H is now yelling with full on rage.

Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus Wwe-raw-march-4-2013-triple-h-challenges-lesnar

Triple H: YOU THINK YOU CAN SCREW ME OVER!? YOU THINK YOU HAVE ME SHAEMUS!? YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING OVER ME! I'M THE GAME, THE KING OF KINGS, AND NEXT I'M GONNA BE THAT SON OF A B**** THAT BURIES YOU INTO THE GROUND!

The crowd is in complete uproar at Triple H's words.

Cole: I can't believe this, Triple H is loosing it in there. We may need security out here to restrain him King.

Jerry: Shut up and listen Cole, he isn't done yet.

Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus RAW_1032_Photo_172

Triple H: LOOK INTO MY EYES AND TELL ME I'M LYING SHAEMUS! YOU THINK I'M GOING TO JUST LET YOU WALK AWAY LIKE THAT!? READ MY LIPS; I. WILL. BURY. YOU. I WILL DRAG YOU THROUGH HELL AND BACK UNTIL ALL THAT'S LEFT IS A BROKEN BODY THAT LAYS IN THE RING SCREAMING FOR ME TO STOP! NOT EVEN THE REF CAN SAVE YOU! NOT EVEN THE GM CAN SAVE YOU! AND YOU'RE GOING TO NEED MORE THAN A GOD TO PREY TOO! IF YOU THINK A SINGLES MATCH WAS BAD ENOUGH, I'M CHALLENGING YOU TO A EXTREME RULES MATCH NEXT WEEK! GM TRICHER, BOOK ME THAT DAMN MATCH BEFORE I TEAR APART THIS WHOLE ENTIRE ARENA IN THE PROCESS!

Triple H trows mic to the outside of the ring and the energy form the crowd is so loud that it could blow the roof off the building. His music hits as he leaves.

Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus 20130225_EP_LARGE_RAW_HHH_Rcrop

Jerry: Triple H is running wild Cole, and Sheamus is in his path.

Cole: That man has completely lost it King. He sgould be banned until he sorts this anger issue out.

Jerry: What issue? Sheamus took care of Roman before the match with that Brogue Kick because Roman attacked him. Sheamus is no different, it just happens that he's pissed off one man that is going to tear him apart.

Cole: Are you crazy King? The GM needs to control his superstar here. He's going to be a hazard for everyone backstage.

Jerry: Stop being a baby Cole, these people can't wait to see what Sheamus will say, let alone if the GM will actually create this match. I for one am completely with the fans; we want this match.

{END OF PROMO}
[FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED THANKS]
Back to top Go down

Triple H Response to match vs Shaemus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos :: Mayhem Promos-
Jump to: