Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byrning

Byrning

Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus Empty
PostSubject: Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus   Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:35 am

The Crowd erupts as Triple H Stands on the stage. He has a mic in hand and is playing to the crowd with his signature taunt.

Cole: The crowd is just eating this man up. I can feel the electricity just radiating off of this man.

Jerry:I know what you mean Cole; The Game, The King of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin, all names given to this man, Triple H. This man lives and breathes this industry, and the crowd just can't get enough.

As he finishes hyping up the building, his music cuts and he looks among the faces upon faces in the crowd.

TRIPLE H:You know, I swear that everywhere I go, the crowd just gets louder every time.

The Crowd erupt again in a burst of cheers. Triple H smiles and waits for the crowd to become quiet enough for him to speak.

Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus WWE-Raw-8th-of-March-2010-triple-h-10822172-349-464

TRIPLE H:Now then, Last week, I was set to have a match against Dean Ambrose. (Hesitates) However, when I was ready to give the great people in the crowd a match they would not soon forget, Dean decided to no-show.

The Crowd Boo's Dean for not showing last week. Triple H nods is head in disappointment.

Cole: You can't blame the crowd for feeling that way about Dean can you King?

Jerry: Not at all. They were expecting a match, and Dean didn't deliver.

TRIPLE H: So, in saying that, I walk into the building today to hear nothing but Boo's from the arena. And when I go to see what all the fuss is, I see a jar of mayonnaise in the ring that had been set on fire. Which, after closer inspection, seemed to be Sheamus.

The Crowd laughs at Triple H's joke. He shares in the crowd's laughing. As the crowd quietens down, Triple H has a deeper, more dark tone in his voice.

Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus 0

TRIPLE H: But, jokes aside, He had the nerve to knock all the guys in the back, and what for? Because he didn't get any TV time? Well, I lost mine because some ungrateful worm didn't show up. So, if Sheamus is so confident, really thinks he can play with the big dogs, if Sheamus has the guts; I'm right here waiting for him. It's your call.

Triple H Drops the Mic and walk out of the arena. The crowd is left in a uproar of cheers.

Jerry: I can't believe what we just heard Cole. Triple H is accepting Sheamus' challenge. These two men will actually go at it.

Cole: And the crowd just can't wait for these two to step in the ring, ladies and gentleman, what will happen when these two men go toe-to-toe in that ring?

Jerry: Well, if I were Sheamus, I'd prepare for a beating at the hands of The Game, and these fans would agree with me.

{Promo Ends}
[Feedback would be appreciated]
Back to top Go down

Triple H Promo - Response to Sheamus
Page 1 of 1