Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Chris Jericho speaks up EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Chris Jericho speaks up EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Chris Jericho speaks up EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Chris Jericho speaks up EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Chris Jericho speaks up EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Chris Jericho speaks up EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Chris Jericho speaks up EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Chris Jericho speaks up EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Chris Jericho speaks up EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Chris Jericho speaks up EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Chris Jericho speaks up

Go down 
+2
Toomuchfreetime.
Y2J
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J

Chris Jericho speaks up Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho speaks up   Chris Jericho speaks up EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:13 pm

As Jericho's theme blasts, matched with a boom of unhappy fans chanting 'you suck' as he makes his way down to the ring.

Chris Jericho speaks up Normal_WWE_Raw_08_09_10_HDTV_XviD-XS_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_000310243

Chris Jericho speaks up Normal_WWE_Raw_08_09_10_HDTV_XviD-XS_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_000348081

[{Chris Jericho}]
So OCW. Chris Jericho has a few things that he'd like to say, and I feel as though I have a little bit of explaining to do for my absence last week. First of all I noticed that the ratings for last weeks shows dropped dramatically and thats no doubt because I wasn't here. But, even though I don't like any of you, being the man I'am I feel its my obligation to clear up the reasons why I wasn't here. Firstly, being booked against my partner and best friend the big show. Only an idiot would believe that we would go up against each other giving it all we've got. I mean show did come out here and explain that it would be a practice match for us both. But when I caught up with him backstage I explained that we didn't need the practice, because were the best that there is in this business and one little practice match won't change it. And on top of that, I don't compete in matches when I'm not giving it 100% there would be no point in me wasting my time. So we both refused to compete and there was nothing that you could do about it. And then on Thunder. We was promised a title shot whenever we cashed it in. Yet, I hadn't requested a title challenge and neither had Show, so we refused to compete especially where titles were involved when we wasn't fully mentally prepared for it. And Genocide don't work like that, we do things on our terms, nobody elses.

Chris Jericho speaks up Normal_WWE_Raw_08_09_10_HDTV_XviD-XS_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_000517917

[{Chris Jericho}]
But the most fascinating news of this past week, which may indeed be because of my absence. But not a single person has come forward to align themselves with me and Show in Genocide. Now, I don't know if thats through intimidation or through stupidity, but either way. It's a big mistake. So after kicking it back in my changing room, there was indeed an interested superstar, somebody who had common sense. And he came with friends, not only one but two. And although at first I wasn't so keen on his proposition, it looked like he had made me an offer I couldn't refuse. And that offer was the promise to but an end to this awful reign we are putting ourselves through by letting the 4 horsemen carry our titles. This is gotten beyond a joke now and we have finally had enough of them running this company. And it is a time to stand up and take back what is mine. And that is being the main focus of this business. Because these 4 idiots are taking all the spotlight through holding all the titles Jericho has been brushed aside and I do not like it one bit. So before I finish I would like to tell you all who it was who made a visit to my changing room door. And that man, was no other, than the show off himself Dolph Ziggler!! And thats right, before you idiots take an hour to work out whats going on here, Genocide have now joined PPV. And with the 5 most dominant superstars in one deadly stable we will soon overthrow this tyranny we find ourselves trapped in by the likes of the 4 horsemen.

[TBH BY PPV OR 4 HORSEMEN]
Back to top Go down
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho speaks up   Chris Jericho speaks up EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Cody's music hits and he walks out and stands at the ramp

Chris Jericho speaks up Normal_017

{Cody Rhodes}
Jericho, Jericho, Jericho. Are you forgetting that I hold a victory over you in singles action? And after tonight, my friend and mentor, Randy Orton will hold a victory over your pet walrus!

Chris Jericho speaks up Normal_033

{Cody Rhodes}
Go ahead, boo me all you want, It won't stop me from saying what I came out here to say. All you idiots are doing is delaying my exit from this arena, and I honestly can't blame any of you, you obviously enjoy staring at my dashing good looks and my perfect pecs. I can only imagine what it must feel like to have to sit there and stare perfection in the face, knowing that you will never be able to achieve it yourself. I mean that's how all the members back there in the locker room feel when they look at the four horsemen of the appocalipse. We now hold every single title in this business, we are the defenition of domination, you Jericho will never achieve the greatness that we have, even if you do align yourself with Piss Poor Vomit! All of your futile attempts at stopping us and taking our success just makes me laugh.

Chris Jericho speaks up Normal_036

{Cody Rhodes}
Tonight the Horsemen will take out all of your PPV faction members in single action Jericho, Punk will put Lesnar to sleep, Cesaro will neutralize the show off, Dolph Ziggler, Orton will punt your Partner Big Show in his skull! AND of course, once I'm done with the Miz, he won't be Awesome anymore. But make no mistake, The horsemen haven't forgotten about you, we wil be watching your match closely tonight Jericho, and no not to save DDP when he iinnevitibley has a heart attack in the middle of the ring, no, we'll be watching closely to see you lose yet another match here alongside all of the Piss Poor Vomit members.

TBC whoever is involved

Last edited by Rhodes on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho speaks up   Chris Jericho speaks up EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Ziggler appears behind Cody Rhodes

TBC by Jericho

Last edited by DZiggler on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karny

Karny

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho speaks up   Chris Jericho speaks up EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:47 am

*Miz also appears alongside Ziggler behind Cody*

TBC Jericho
Back to top Go down
Y2J

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho speaks up   Chris Jericho speaks up EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:08 am

Chris Jericho speaks up Normal_WWE_Raw_08_09_10_HDTV_XviD-XS_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_000674140

[{Chris Jericho}]
You sure do talk quite a lot don't you cody. You see, i'm a man of great honor and respect, and I do indeed respect your ability in the ring. But theres a lot to be said about your brains. I mean, knowing full well that you've come out here alone without any of the three muskaqueers behind you. You have yourself outnumbered. You see i'm here in the ring, your on the ramp and dolph and miz stand behind you at the top of the ramp. So just like that, with one word all 3 of us could put you on your back defenseless like a little turtle and theres nothing you could do to stop us.

Chris Jericho speaks up Normal_WWE_Raw_08_09_10_HDTV_XviD-XS_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_000564330

[{Chris Jericho}]
And even if your little buddies did come to your aid are you forgetting that we have the worlds largest athelet and indeed a former UFC champion waiting in the back. There two of the most dangerous human beings alive nevermind just in this company. Now let me speak for you. That doesn't sound to good does it. Knowing now not only do we hold the advantage in the numbers game but we also hold the advantage in the skills department. And you talk a lot about defeating the PPV and taking us out tonight but forgetting clearly that there most dangerous member has been avoided. Me. And before you begin to brag about your little victory over me last week we all know to well that you simply got lucky and would not be able to do that again. So before you begin running your mouth Cody and acting tough. This goes for the rest of you possie backstage. If you going to talk tough then put your money where your mouth is and give these fans what they want to see and defend those titles against PPV. Or do the odds not look in your favour for that either?

Jericho ends with a surprise pop from the audience. Could this well be a face turn? Or do the audience just despise the four horsemen that much?

[TBC BY ANY OF PPV OR FOUR HORSEMEN]

Back to top Go down
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho speaks up   Chris Jericho speaks up EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:14 am

Cody slowly turns around after hearing what Jericho said, hoping that Jericho was only kidding, but surely as Cody turns around, Miz and Ziggler are blocking his way. Cody begs them for some compassion as he backs his way down the ramp, closer to the ring with Ziggler and Miz slowly closing in on him.

TBC someone save me!!!
Back to top Go down
headlessmonk98

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho speaks up   Chris Jericho speaks up EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:16 pm

as the miz and ziggler follow cody down the ramp, the worlds largest athlete the Big Show appears and ziggler, the miz and jericho start laughing as Big Show walks towards cody, he throws cody in the ring and then grabs him up against the turnbuckle without saying a word!!!
Chris Jericho speaks up Cody_show_display_image
(TBC anyone in the 4 horseman or ppv)
Back to top Go down
Y2J

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho speaks up   Chris Jericho speaks up EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Before any help arrives and before Cody can do anything Big show hits him with a chokeslam, Show then lifts him to his feet and Dolph hits the ZIG-ZAG! A groggy Cody who looks to be out cold is again lifted and hit with the skull crushing finale!. Jericho looks around with a smirk on his face and begins to laugh and talk trash right to Cody's face. As Cody lies defenseless on the mat Jericho shows no mercy and flips him over and gets Cody in the walls of Jericho! Cody screaming in pain begins to tap and calls for help from the our horsemen as Dolph,Show and Miz all wait with anticipation for whats going to happen now

[TBC BY ANYONE INVOLVED OR 4 HORSEMEN]

Back to top Go down
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho speaks up   Chris Jericho speaks up EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:52 pm

Cesaro, Orton and Punk come running down the ramp. All three of them have sledgehammers in their hands. PPV clears the ring as The Horsemen slide in. Orton and Punk are furious as they motion for PPV to come back in the ring. Cesaro is checking on Rhodes and helping him get to his feet.

Orton grabs the mic from the floor...

Orton: SO THAT'S HOW YOU BITCHES WANNA PLAY HUH?? See...that's the difference between The Horsemen and PPV. You have to make it 5 on 1 to be fair. But us...well...we find 5 on 4 to be a lil unfair....to you!! How about you girls come in this ring and try that one more time??

(TBC by anyone involved)

Back to top Go down
Y2J

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho speaks up   Chris Jericho speaks up EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:59 pm

As the PPV spread out across the arena they all meet at the top of the ramp where Brock Lesnar comes out trying to convince everybody else to go down to the ring. But before anything else happens Jericho asks for a mic and stops anything else from happening.

[{Chris Jericho}]
No Orton your wrong. Thats not how we play, we're smart in how we operate. You see, Cody thought he would come out and he payed the price. As for the rest of you who think its acceptable to cross the PPV. You see we're here to make an impact and by the look of Cody we have done just that. So we left the ring because we're not stupid and clearly saw that you had the weapons at hand so like a normal human being would we got outta there. But before you try any more of that crap like I said earlier, if the four horsemen think they have what it takes to shut us up. Then do it at the greatest stake, with the titles on the line!.

Jericho leads the rest of the PPV back through the curtain befroe Orton has chance to respond leaving with the message sent that PPV mean business.

[END PROMO]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho speaks up   Chris Jericho speaks up Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho speaks up
Page 1 of 1