Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
CM Punk Speaks EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
CM Punk Speaks EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
CM Punk Speaks EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
CM Punk Speaks EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
CM Punk Speaks EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
CM Punk Speaks EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
CM Punk Speaks EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
CM Punk Speaks EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
CM Punk Speaks EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
CM Punk Speaks EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CM Punk Speaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diabolicol619

Diabolicol619

CM Punk Speaks Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk Speaks   CM Punk Speaks EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:23 pm

*Punk's music begins to play as the show airs and out comes Punk with a mic towards the ring with massive boos from the crowd*
CM Punk Speaks SD21_10-28-11_CM_Punk_and_Christian_mp4_000034267
King:Oh no, what's he doing here?!

Cole:King would it kill you to show the man some respect?

King:After what he did to Shawn Michaels on Mayhem he doesn't deserve the gum off my shoe let alone my respect!
CM Punk Speaks SD21_10-28-11_CM_Punk_and_Christian_mp4_000048382
Punk:Lets get one thing straight, I'm not here to give any of you undeserving rejects any answers about why I attacked Shawn. *The crowd explodes with a mass of boos and HBK chants* Go ahead and cheer for a tired old has-been but as for me, I know I'm the future of this company. Actually not just the future, I AM OCW's BACKBONE! Without me here to pull this decrepit place out of the grave you wouldn't have anything to watch on Monday and Thursday nights. So you're welcome. *Again the crowd churns with boos at Punk's egotistical words*
CM Punk Speaks Normal_SD21_10-28-11_CM_Punk_and_Christian_mp4_000221888
Punk:Getting back to my point I'm out here to say that what happened to Shawn was just the beginning. The beginning of change! And I am your pastor leading you pathetic sheep through the darkness that is this company's old methods and the bunch of losers in the back that think they matter!

King:What the hell is wrong with him? Does he really believe that nonsense?!

Cole:You know damn well that he's right King and I for one want to thank him for finally taking a stand!

King:Oh shut up Cole! You sound as ridiculous as Punk does!
CM Punk Speaks Normal_SD21_10-28-11_CM_Punk_and_Christian_mp4_000259926
Punk:So for anyone in the back who thinks otherwise I issue an open challenge to try and prove me wrong, that is if any of you are BRAVE enough to come out here at all.

King:I really hope someone comes out here and beats some sense into him.

Cole:The only beating we're going to see is the one Punk dishes out to whoever's dumb enough to come out here.
CM Punk Speaks Normal_SD21_10-28-11_CM_Punk_and_Christian_mp4_000287320
*TBC BY ZIGGLER*
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

CM Punk Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Speaks   CM Punk Speaks EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Ziggler emerges with a mic in hand

CM Punk Speaks Images30

Ziggler:CM Punk, did I hear you correctly? Did you just say you are the future of this business AND OCW's backbone?

Punk nods

CM Punk Speaks Images31

Ziggler:Ok Mr. "Best in the World" what have you done lately,......beat HBK? Punk, Shawn Michaels is a has been....a fossil. Why is he still on tv? I do agree with you on one thing, these people are sheep. They follow whoever is popular. They wouldn't know talent if it hit them in the face.

CM Punk Speaks Images32

Ziggler:Let me tell you something Punk, I am the future of this business. I am the show off and I steal the show night in and night out. Also Punk, the Money in the Bank match is coming up. I plan on being in it , do you? As for your open challenge....I will accept. I will show you and the world how good I am.

TBC by punk or match results only
Back to top Go down
Diabolicol619

Diabolicol619

CM Punk Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Speaks   CM Punk Speaks EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 am

CM Punk Speaks Normal_SD21_10-28-11_CM_Punk_and_Christian_mp4_000368635
Punk:Well isn't this just adorable! Mr.Spirit Squad himself has decided to put away his pom poms and wear his big boy pants! If out of everyone in the back you are the only one with STONES enough to challenge The Best In The World then you just serve to further prove my point of how worthless they all are. Still I do applaud you for coming out here. Also if you really must know, yes I will be in the MITB and yes I will also be the one to win it AGAIN! But before I get carried away again I think you should just "cheer" your way on down the ramp and into this ring so I can prove to you just how useless you truly are.

*Punk drops the mic and takes his shirt off while gesturing for Ziggler to come into the ring to begin their match*
CM Punk Speaks Normal_SD21_10-28-11_CM_Punk_v_Christian_mp4_000190924

King:As much as I hate Dolph Ziggler I can't stand CM Punk! I hope he can back up his words for his sake and teach Punk a lesson in humility!

Cole:I have nothing but respect for these competitors and regardless of what you think of them King this is going to be a great match! I just hope they don't go overboard and do something they'd both regret!

CM Punk Speaks Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_5th_October_2012_HDTV_720p_x264-HB_mp4_005090160
Back to top Go down
Diabolicol619

Diabolicol619

CM Punk Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Speaks   CM Punk Speaks EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:24 pm

CM Punk Speaks Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_5th_October_2012_HDTV_720p_x264-HB_mp4_005536680
Cole:He's got him up for the GTS!

King:Come on Ziggler fight out of it!

Cole:He hits the Go To Sleep! He's going for the pin!
CM Punk Speaks Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_5th_October_2012_HDTV_720p_x264-HB_mp4_005541480
Ref:1...2...3! That's it ring the bell!

Cole:Punk takes the win! He put Ziggler away and did exactly what he said he would.

King:I can't believe you Cole! Could you be any more of an ass kisser! Punk needs to be taught a lesson and this win is just going to make things worse by making him even more full of himself.

Cole:I'm simply showing him the respect he deserves King! Something you should start doing before a repeat of last Monday happens to you.

King:What's Punk doing now? Hasn't he done enough already?

CM Punk Speaks Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_5th_October_2012_HDTV_720p_x264-HB_mp4_005589160
*Punk picks Ziggler back up and hits him with another GTS before heading out of the ring and toward the announce table where he proceeds to stand on it with a mic in hand*

Punk:See this is what I was referring to. Useless trash like him coming out here and thinking they can take me on. Yet there he is flat on his back unable to do anything because he's worthless, just like the rest of the locker room!
CM Punk Speaks Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_5th_October_2012_HDTV_720p_x264-HB_mp4_005676840
Punk:That's why I'm personally taking it upon myself to clean up this company! And helping me will be my partner in the Tag Title Ladder match! One of the few individuals in this place that are actually worth keeping around..........CODY RHODES!

*The camera does a close-up of CM Punk smiling after his big reveal as the screen begins to fade to a commercial break*

END PROMO
Back to top Go down

CM Punk Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Speaks   CM Punk Speaks EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:49 pm

(+4. Great promo here. I really enjoyed this exchange and despite the fact that you are both heels, it felt like something I would enjoy seeing on tv. You do a great job as Punk and Ziggler is doing a great job taking on the character too. Good to see you guys are able to move onto new guys and still be able to improve.)

TOTAL = CM Punk - 5p
Dolph Ziggler - 1p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CM Punk Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Speaks   CM Punk Speaks Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk Speaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos :: Old Promos-
Jump to: