Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legato001

Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker   Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Sheamus comes out with Ziggler and takes a mic as he and Ziggler enter the ring.

"I'm appauled at the decision to put me in a match so soon after my injuries. And what's worse is that it's against the man that has injured me in the first place!" Sheamus said as the crowd boos him. He shakes his head at everyone. "None of you have the right to boo me!" he yells. "I am currently a victim of injustice, the Undertaker has a clear advantage against me in this match! I request that my good friend T-Richer comes out here to set this right, for my physical well being and all" he says as he and Ziggler nod at eachother.
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker   Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:38 pm

T-Richer walks out to loud boos as he makes his way onto the stage holding a microphone.

T-Richer:
Sheamus I am all for taking you out of the match afterall I would hate for my Tag Champion to be further injured but earlier tonight Undertaker was beat down if you don't remember. He was dragged out here by The Alliance earlier and he is in no shape to compete either. So that's why I am making you both fight each other so Sheamus you have the chance to take out Undertaker once and for all and we can continue to punish anyway who gets in our way!

crowd boos
Back to top Go down
Legato001

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker   Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Sheamus laughs and looks at them both.

. " I appreciate that T, I do.....just one problem...." Sheamus says as he suddenly cracks the mic over T-Richers head and flings him out of the ring. He then bounces off the ropes and hits Ziggler with a mighty brogue kick. T-richer staggers back into the ring and is IMMEDIATLY hit by a brogue kick as well. Sheamus then books it through the crowd with mic still in hand as the alliance comes to the rescue.

"You see I'm going to have a handicap match with undertaker....but it's going to be me and undertaker vs dolph ziggler, and if Ziggler loses he forfeits his half of the tag titles, same goes for me if I lose" Sheamus says to them all a T-Richer look infuriated. The crowd is exploding in cheers now. "Oh......Infamous days hi" he says as he runs backstage.

Cole: What just happened here king?!

King: Beats me Cole but it seems like Sheamus was really a double agent for the chairman of the OCW Infamous!

Cole: how is this already chaotic situation going to play out now?!

(END PROMO)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker   Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:26 pm

(+3 for your promo. You are showing signs of improvement and I really think you know what it is you are trying to improve upon, I just feel you need to work a little bit harder to get a higher grab. I am awarding you with a +1 bonus point because you really did swerve me in this and I really was surprised by your response. This is what I like to see and this is why I started the bonus point system here! Good job Sheamus, if I could give you another bonus point I would because that totally surprised me. You are really getting there though. Just try to break up the descriptions from the dialogue as it can get a bit confusing to read. Put in some color as well, I know thats not something Sheamus is used too, but it would be much easier to read.)

TOTAL = +4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker   Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheamus adresses his match against Undertaker
Page 1 of 1