Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk

Go down 
+2
Toomuchfreetime.
Byrning
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Byrning

Byrning

Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:13 pm

So, when would you guys be free to do this match?
Back to top Go down
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:45 am

Anytime before 10PM GMT.

Something tells me that Roscoe won't be showing... Call it a hunch.
Back to top Go down
Byrning

Byrning

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:37 am

Well, if he replies we will know, but otherwise I am hoping it is okay if we can hold the match for a bit as my gigs are almost completely gone and they renew on your Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Legato001

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:49 pm

If he doesnt respond by tonight have the match, it's his own fault at that point for not checking
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:14 am

When did yall want to do the match? I just saw the change. Dash watch your comments.
Back to top Go down
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:51 am

The day works better for me.

And hey, it's from experience. You didn't show for Cody v Ziggles Razz
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:18 am

We both agreed on a day and you were nowhere to be found
Back to top Go down
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:27 am

That's not even slightly true. I was on all day. I told you in a message that I could only do the match during the day, it's not my fault you chose to ignore that and went on in the night.
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:34 am

Funny thing is I was on Xbox all day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Yeaaaah suree. That's why I moved on and you dropped your character.
Back to top Go down
suntan

suntan

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Lol Dash 1 Roscoe 0
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:14 pm

I dropped my character because I got screwed over by you. You're sketchy. Which is why I don't trust you and your schedule. I feel like you might try to screw me and burning.
Back to top Go down
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Lmfao. All the pathetic people in this world. Fuck you, have your stupid little match, I'm out.
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:16 pm

You haven't wanted to wrestle me since I made you tap out.
Back to top Go down
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:19 pm

If I didn't want to wrestle you, I wouldn't have to replied to your fucking message. I wouldn't have allowed you to join WCF, let alone return twice and do fuck all while you were there. And I certainly wouldn't be hanging around waiting for you and asking Infamous and Tricher to extend the deadline so we could get our match done...

Seriously go and start shit somewhere else, it seems to be all you're good for.
Back to top Go down
suntan

suntan

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Dash 2 Roscoe 0
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Are you Billy Badass now? For the record this all started with you sarcastic comment. I also do believe I was one of the most active until my disc broke
Back to top Go down
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Billy who? What an amazing comeback... And it wasn't a sarcastic comment, I honestly believed that you wouldn't show up for that match, as I said, it came from experience.

And trust me Roscoe, you were far from being the most active user lol.
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Take your high and mighty shit somewhere else. I knew you were a two faced dick a week after I met you. DJ keep you around. DJ and I built you to what you are now.
Back to top Go down
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Wait what... DJ? I'm the high and mighty one? I'm pretty sure that it's you who's attacking me here.
Back to top Go down
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Ahahaha!!! You're telling me that you, the inactive guy who can't handle it when anyone says something against him, and some guy who was in a league for a month or two, are the people who made me into what? The guy who liked the league he was in and decided to stay in it and join more? The guy who was recruited by RCP? The guy who Jerry made a moderator of the league? The guy who's still in touch with all of those people?

Please, explain to me how you and Kilo made me what I am, I'm intrigued.
Back to top Go down
suntan

suntan

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Dash 3 Roscoe 0 <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Jesus. Can this Roscoe dude just jump off a bridge? He's like that fat dude from the WoW episode of South Park. Every time I see him post I know he is acting like a douchebag for no reason and digging himself into a hole. Get a life man. You take online wrestling games waaaay too seriously. This place is supposed to be about fun but anytime you're involved in devolves into an insult game. Just leave and check your attitude because I think its safe to say that nobody here likes you anymore. Maybe that's just me, but I don't even care about you. I just don't see the point of insulting people who just want to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Legato001

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:27 am

Roscoe kinda reminds me of this greek kid who ironically played CM Punk also in this league last year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk   Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk Empty

Back to top Go down

Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next