Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Your new GM EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Your new GM EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Your new GM EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Your new GM EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Your new GM EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Your new GM EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Your new GM EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Your new GM EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Your new GM EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Your new GM EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Your new GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legato001

Your new GM Empty
PostSubject: Your new GM   Your new GM EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:48 am

As Monday Mayhem opens there's an announcer in the ring.

Announcer:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been informed that we are introducing a new General Manager...so, without further adue.....

-the titantron blares as the new GM's entrance plays-

The new GM, L. Gato comes out, walking tall down to the ring wearing a pair of shades and a power suit. He enters the ring, shakes the announcers hand and takes his mic.

Gato: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is L. Gato, I am the new GM of Mondaaaaay Niiiight Maaaaayheeeeeeeeem!

He says to wrile up the crowd. The crowd cheers as he smiles at everyone.

Gato: What a pay-per-view we had last night, I'd personally like to congratulate our new Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston AND our NEW OCW Champion!

-The crowd cheers and chants for Kofi and Y2J-

Gato: That being said I'd like to invite the Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston out to the stage please.

Kofi heads out to the stage to a thunderous applause holding his IC Title as Gato claps and gives him a thumbs up.

Gato: Kofi, again, congratulations on your win last night. I more than anyone want to see what else you can do after your defeat of The Rock, so tonight.....you go one on one.....with.......GOLDBERG!!!!!!!

The crowd cheers again chanting both Kofi's name and Goldberg's name.

Gato: Exciting right folks?! now I'd like to invite our OCW champion, Y2J Chris Jericho out to the stage please.

Jericho comes out to an explosion from the fns chanting Y2J over and over again as he stands next to Kofi. Gato once again claps and gives Jericho a thumbs up just like he did to Kofi earlier.

Gato: Chris, thanks so much for joining us out here and congrtulations for your victory last night at Gold Rush. That match between you and Cody Rhodes was....wow.....amazing, simply amazing. But you have a target on you now Chris......so let's see if you can handle the pressure that title carries with it. Tonight Chris, your opponent is none other than the Apex PRedator himself......The Viper.....RANDY..OOOOOORTON!

-The crowd cheers at the announcement-

Gato: I figured you'd all like that, now if you gentlemen wouldnt mind getting ready for your matches.....LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!!!!!

-Gato exits the ring, walks up the ramp and shakes both champions hands, raising their arms and heading backstage-
Back to top Go down

Your new GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new GM   Your new GM EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:51 am

"Oh boy! You know what that means, King!"

"Yeah I do! Here comes the pain!"

"This can't be good for anyone!"

Chris Jericho, Kofi Kingston and the new General Manager L. Gato all look up the ramp as Paul Heyman steps through the curtain with an evil grin from ear to ear. He holds a hand up as the music dies down.

"Wait a minute, I thought you said 'Here comes the pain' not 'Here comes the train!' Haha!"

"That was horrible, King."

Heyman has a microphone in his hand and begins to speak but he is unceremoniously cut off by the loud boos from the capacity crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you would please give me the satisfaction of shutting your toothless mouths I would greatly appreciate it! Now that I have your attention allow me to introduce myself...My name is Paul Heyman and I am here to have a little powow with three of the 'most important people' in OCW. I use that term lightly because it isn't exactly a milestone to be the big fish in a toilet bowl. You see, Mr El Gato, i'm not surprised to see OCW has once again hired someone with little to no clue about what the wrestling business is all about so allow me to educate you. It's called 'Big Match Formula'. When you think of big matches do you think of Goldberg? Well, maybe 15 years ago but not anymore. Another word. 'Repetitiveness'. Randy Orton. 50 time OCW Champion am I right? Nothing says 'we're out of ideas' like throwing the same guys out there week in and week out. Now, think about this for a second. The OCW World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho versus.... The former WWE World Champion...The former NJPW World Champion...The former UFC Heavyweight Champion. The most legitimate athlete this business has ever, or will ever, see again...BROOOCK LESSSNAAAR!

The crowd gives a mixed reaction having no love for Heyman but still being excited about the prospect of Lesnar joining OCW.

"You see, THAT is how you make money in this business. THAT is how you are successful in this business, not by making the same mistakes your predecessor made. You can take this as a threat, you can take this as the a warning but what you SHOULD be taking this as a promise... Brock Lesnar is coming and the trail of destruction he will leave behind very well could leave OCW in a pile of rubble so if I were you... I would do everything in my power to make the monster happy, or as the saying goes... you won't like him when he's angry!"

The crowd boo's loudly as Heyman once again grins from ear to ear as the three men in the ring look up with varying looks across their faces.
Back to top Go down
Legato001

Your new GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new GM   Your new GM EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:08 am

-Gato laughs a bit and points up at Heyman and Brock, looking at the crowd-

Gato: Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Paul Heyman and his client Brock Lesner. Now Paul....you're right, I DO like that match! That match is actually sounding pretty good right now, unfortunately that's not the kind of match you have here on Monday Night Mayhem. That's the kind of match that needs build up, needs anticipation. So I'll tell you what Paul, we're going to have a number one contenders match tonight for the OCW Championship match at December's Fight Before Christmas Pay-Per-View, If Brock wins, he'll meet Chris Jericho for the OCW title, if not....well...I'm sure I can think of something just as exciting.

-Gato heads into the back and then walks back out-

Gato: By the way, that match is next....and your opponent is....BATISTA!

Batista's music hits as Gato, Kofi and Jericho head to the back as Gato pats Paul on the back.

(Promo closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your new GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new GM   Your new GM Empty

Back to top Go down

Your new GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos :: Mayhem Promos-
Jump to: