Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

GOLD RUSH (Match Card)

Go down 
+2
roscoe_bitw
Tricher2010
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricher2010

GOLD RUSH (Match Card) Empty
PostSubject: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Randy Orton vs John Cena

Extreme Rules
Triple H vs Sheamus

Batista vs Goldberg

Returns Match
Cm Punk vs Alberto Del Rio

IC Title Match
Kofi Kingston vs The Rock

Randy Savage vs Big Show

World Heavyweight Championship
Cody Rhodes vs Chris Jericho

Let me know if you were left of the card. I have been adding the people who are known to get there matches done so if you are not here it could be you didn't get a match done and I assumed you were inactive by mistake. Just private message me and you will be added no problem.

Last edited by Tricher2010 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:28 pm

ok so now I have a serious issue. I pick up my activity and get left off the card. Batista, my opponent for Mayhem, is inactive ALL week and gets a match by posting a last minute promo? Really? You're joking right?
Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:47 pm

"Last minute promo"

That had weeks of buildup, in case you missed all the work we've put in. Plus, as that stands right now, it may just be a street fight write-up. Instead of being offended and commenting on here, do a promo, holding an open challenge like anyone who was truly offended and competent, would do.
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Dude its weeks off build up cuz of inactivity
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Promo has been done. Plus who the hell are you? Get some clout before speaking to me like you run anything here.
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Let me know if you were left of the card. I have been adding the people who are known to get there matches done so if you are not here it could be you didn't get a match done and I assumed you were inactive by mistake. Just private message me and you will be added no problem.

so if you are not here it could be you didn't get a match done and I assumed you were inactive by mistake. Just private message me and you will be added no problem.

so if you are not here it could be you didn't get a match done and I assumed you were inactive by mistake.

assumed you were inactive by mistake.

Looks like you missed the first bold in the first post so here it is again. Hope you can read it clearly.
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:59 pm

Did Batista get his match done? Has he looked for me all week like I did him? No effort from him and only the active members know it
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:02 pm

He has done some promos and a few matches and made some appearances. I haven't't seen you around at all. And relax it's no big deal I already said I was going by who I have seen around and I didn't see you. Know that you are here I know to include you. I would rather have to add people then have to remove them cause they didn't show up.
Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:58 pm

You seem like a rather angry guy there, Roscoe. It's okay, calm down.
Back to top Go down
suntan

suntan

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Kofi def the rock to become the new intercontinental champion. MOMMA I DID IT
Back to top Go down
Byrning

Byrning

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:18 pm

A unexpected turn of events as Triple H vs Sheamus end in no contest thanks to the nWo's Kevin Nash & Scott Hall
Back to top Go down
DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Chris Jericho def. Cody Rhodes to become OCW's World Heavyweight Champion!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:11 am

roscoe_bitw wrote:
Promo has been done. Plus who the hell are you? Get some clout before speaking to me like you run anything here.
What the fuck? Who are you to talk to anyone like that. You speak like you're some legend that's been around for years. Where the fuck is YOUR clout? Good thing i'm not Trich or Infamous. All I gotta say. Apparently the curse of Natty moved with the CM Punk character.
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:19 am

I am roscoe. I have been here long enough to earn my respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:26 am

This is an online WWE league. What respect do you expect when you talk to people the way you have been in this thread. I, personally, could care less what you think you deserve with the way you talked to literally everyone who had something to say to you. If you want respect you should check the attitude. You aren't CM Punk in real life.
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:28 am

Talking to you is pointless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:43 am

I get it. You don't like having sense talked to you. Whatever dude. Do what ya gotta do. Just giving you some hard advice is all. You come off like an entitled brat in this thread and i'm not sure exactly how you can act like that and not feel stupid afterwards. Say what you want, but you can expect me to respond from now on.

I also have a big mouth, but I don't disrespect people for no reason.
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:47 am

I disrespect those that disrespect me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:52 am

You disrespected Goldberg for him responding to your bitching about being left off the card. Nobody disrespected you, but after that i'm sure nobody respects you. Stop responding though because you're making yourself look even worse dude. Drop it and try not to be such a mark for yourself in a fake video game community. A community that is pretty small as well, you would think you would try to get along with the few members that are here. Great way to push people out by being a dickhead for no reason.
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:55 am

First off he has no business opening his mouth. Second he was disrespectful when he did. Lastly you're next if you don't stop bothering me with bullshit and false statements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:06 am

Okay. Here goes. He was disrespectful because you where whining about being left off the card like a little bitch. He explained his position to you and you tried to act like your some big shot when in reality, you aren't jack shit in the real world. I'm next? For bullshit and false statements? Anyone with a 1/4 of a brain could see what I said was true. Bring it on. I was a mod here and sure as hell deserve a ton more respect than you think you deserve. Moron. Once again, I repeat, You. Are. Not. Really. CM. Punk.

Mark.
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:19 am

He wasn't explaining shit because it had nothing to do with him. This has nothing to do with you. Congratulations on being a mod in the past, put it in your resume. The facts are this, inactives don't deserve a match on a regular card let alone a ppv. Tricher, Infamous, and I already worked this out. If you were around recently you would understand why I am posting dipshit. Close your fucking ignorant ass mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:34 am

I had no clue you had any say around here. Wait. You don't. You're nobody. Who gives a squirt of shit about you? Nobody. Regardless what the reason for why you are 'posting dipshit', you should check your tone when your talking to the people that run the fucking place. You are just proving to me any everyone else that reads this what a mindless fucktard you are. Continue running your mouth because this is the internet and nothing is going to come back at you if you want, but you are just painting yourself into a corner by acting like a complete idiot. Go take some Midol and change your Tampax.

Also, are you even aware what the word ignorant means? If you were you would have chosen a different word because it literally makes no sense to insult me by calling my ass-mouth ignorant. I don't even have an ass-mouth thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOLD RUSH (Match Card)   GOLD RUSH (Match Card) Empty

Back to top Go down

GOLD RUSH (Match Card)
Page 1 of 1