Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
IC Championship here i come. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
IC Championship here i come. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
IC Championship here i come. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
IC Championship here i come. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
IC Championship here i come. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
IC Championship here i come. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
IC Championship here i come. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
IC Championship here i come. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
IC Championship here i come. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
IC Championship here i come. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

IC Championship here i come.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricher2010

IC Championship here i come. Empty
PostSubject: IC Championship here i come.   IC Championship here i come. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:50 pm

*GO!*

*Christians Music hits as he limps out from the back with his rips taped. He is bruised all over and generally looks banged up. He slowly makes his way down the ramp grinning out of pain with each step. He gets into ring after which seems like forever and asks for a mic.*

Alright first off congratulations to Cm punk yadda yadda yadda. I gave him my all and he pushed me to the ledge. I honestly thought i had him beat which might of been my downfall. after putting him threw the table with a moonsault and hitting him with my 4th THATS RIGHT 4TH KILLSWITCH! He managed to get up and beat me with a suplex after my tank was on E. And i ain't going to complain he won far and square and he wins and he is going after the OCW World Heavyweight Championship and that's ok i am looking for that IC title. And even though i was preoccupied with my own match and didn't look into it have no idea who the IC champ is but mark my words whoever you are don't plan on keeping it for too long because it will be mine vary vary soon.

*Drops the mic and starts to make his way to the back*
Back to top Go down
RKO LEGACY 008

PostSubject: Re: IC Championship here i come.   IC Championship here i come. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:26 pm

*The lights go out and then come back on with Christian laid on the floor. The lights go out and on again and Undertaker appears in the ring*

Christian, this is the last time i am going to tell you this....this is my yard and you are nothing more then a trespasser. After tonight i will be the new IC champ and my reign of darkness will begin! It is going to take a lot more then some killswitches to combat the forces i bring with me. Christian sooner or later you will find out why i am the phenom but for now watch what i do to Wade Barrett as I shroud fear and terror amongst the locker room and begin my reign!
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: IC Championship here i come.   IC Championship here i come. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:39 pm

*Christian rolls out the ring and runs up the ramp with a scared look on his face*

Yeah...yeahhh well we will see...

*runs to the back*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC Championship here i come.   IC Championship here i come. Empty

Back to top Go down

IC Championship here i come.
Page 1 of 1