Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
John Cena vs Cody Rhodes EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
John Cena vs Cody Rhodes EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
John Cena vs Cody Rhodes EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
John Cena vs Cody Rhodes EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
John Cena vs Cody Rhodes EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
John Cena vs Cody Rhodes EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
John Cena vs Cody Rhodes EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
John Cena vs Cody Rhodes EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
John Cena vs Cody Rhodes EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
John Cena vs Cody Rhodes EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

John Cena vs Cody Rhodes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

John Cena vs Cody Rhodes Empty
PostSubject: John Cena vs Cody Rhodes   John Cena vs Cody Rhodes EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Cody hits the Cross Rhodes on the beaten down John Cena and quickly slides down into the cover, making sure to hook both legs so that the superman couldn't kick out.

3!

The referee's hand comes down for the three count and Cody's eyes just about pop out of his skull as he lifts himself up to his knees and looks out to the crowd in shock and awe of the outcome. The crowd are also obviously surprised by the outcome, most stay silent at the huge upset while some hardcore Cody Rhodes fans cheer on their favourite star and the small children in the front row do their best to throw petty insults at Cody for defeating their hero. Cody's entrance music now hits the PA system as the realization begins to kick in.

Cody glances down to his opponent who is still laying flat out on his back and then turns his attention back towards the crowd, who appear split on their feelings towards the result. Half of the crowd, mostly consisting of younger children and middle aged women are cheering on for Cena to recover while the rest of the audience are celebrating Cody's victory. Cody leaps up to his feet and yells out to the crowd who continue to cheer him on. With a big smile slapped across his face, he motions for a microphone from ringside. The ring announcer quickly grabs one and hands it to Cody.

Cody Rhodes
I'M BACK!!

The crowd pops for the first words spoken from the Dashing one since the return of OCW.

Cody Rhodes
Can we cut off my music for a moment? I have something I'd like to say...

Cody's entrance music comes to a halt a couple seconds after his request.

John Cena vs Cody Rhodes P4m9SgW

Cody Rhodes
Thank you... You know, when I was approached to return to this company, I didn't really know what to say... I was doing so well for myself in the wrestling industry. My career was taking off, I was going places. I didn't need to return here, so my initial thought was that I wouldn't. I was content with staying where I was and working my way to the top like I always do... But then something changed my mind... I was using my Twitter account, @CodyRhodes, when I come across a familiar face discussing the return of the ever so popular, OCW... As soon as I saw 'his' face... It dawned on me that I didn't really have much of a choice, I couldn't stay where I was when I had unfinished business elsewhere...

The audience look on as Cody smirks.

Cody Rhodes
See some of you may remember, others might not, but when OCW was in its prime back in February of this year, I was in possession of a briefcase...

The crowd pop as they hear mention of the briefcase.

Cody Rhodes
Inside that briefcase was a contract... That contract presented me with the opportunity to, at any time of my choosing, cash it in against the champion of my choosing in a singles contest for that championship... But before I was able to do that, the company fell into a rut of financial problems... And that's where my unfinished business comes in... I am, well, I guess you could say; the uncrowned World Heavyweight Champion of OCW.

The crowd are still cheering Cody on and he seems to take offence as he quickly yells out.

John Cena vs Cody Rhodes 0EitMvF

Cody Rhodes
QUIET! I'm speaking... You know, I beat Dolph Ziggler last week, and this week I beat John Cena, and there was one thing I can't help but notice a similarity in... Both weeks, I stood tall, I had my arm raised... But both weeks, my opponents received the praise... Not that it bothers me, I'm not here for your appreciation, I don't want your respect, I actually find it kind of funny that you would think otherwise... I'm simply here to win this tournament and become the champion that I always should have been... I might not want your respect, but I sure as hell deserve it. Every single one of you should be on your feet worshipping me right now, instead of sat on your ass' crying and urging the fallen hero here to get back to his feet... You disgust me... Oh look, Superman's awake!

Cena is staggered and dazed but he just about manages to pull himself up to his feet, only to back his way right into Cody Rhodes who nails him with another beautiful Cross Rhodes! The crowd is booing fiercely as Cody laughs.

Cody Rhodes
Let me show you exactly what I think of Mr. John Cena...

Cody tosses the microphone to one side and quickly leaves the ring, looking underneath the apron, he pulls out a steel chair before sliding back into the ring. Standing over John Cena's broken body with the steel chair in his hands, Cody smirks once more before swinging with a vicious shot across the spine of Cena. John writhes in pain as Cody continues to fire down with shot after shot from the steel chair. The crowd are completely against Cody now as some of the young children in the front row can be seen crying. Cody relents his assault on Cena's back and heads over to his feet, with a sick sadistic smile, he wraps the chair around Cena's foot, and with what looks to be a career threatening move, Cody lifts up his foot with the full intention of slamming it down hard against the chair, but before he gets the opportunity, he's taken by surprise as a certain entrance music begins to play.
Back to top Go down
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

PostSubject: Re: John Cena vs Cody Rhodes   John Cena vs Cody Rhodes EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Randy Orton steps out the ring, and heads up the ramp while the crowd is 50/50 with boos and cheers.

King: What the hell was that about??

Cole: I have no idea! I do know one thing...The Apex Predator is BACK!! Maybe we will get some answers later on during the show.

(Closed)
Back to top Go down
suntan

suntan

PostSubject: Re: John Cena vs Cody Rhodes   John Cena vs Cody Rhodes EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:44 pm

And it begins
Back to top Go down
headlessmonk98

PostSubject: Re: John Cena vs Cody Rhodes   John Cena vs Cody Rhodes EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:19 pm

That video was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena vs Cody Rhodes   John Cena vs Cody Rhodes Empty

Back to top Go down

John Cena vs Cody Rhodes
Page 1 of 1