Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Batista with Tricher? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Batista with Tricher? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Batista with Tricher? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Batista with Tricher? EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Batista with Tricher? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Batista with Tricher? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Batista with Tricher? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Batista with Tricher? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Batista with Tricher? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Batista with Tricher? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Batista with Tricher?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigma_Manatee

Batista with Tricher? Empty
PostSubject: Batista with Tricher?   Batista with Tricher? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:12 pm

The crowd are settling after Jericho's victory over Randy Savage when suddenly...

The crowd roars as the Animal's music hits. Batista runs out on to the stage shouting and slapping his chest. His intensity is high, and Batista is loving it. He steps forward, allowing the tension to rise and as the music goes silent he slaps the ground and begins his signature machine gun taunt as fireworks explode behind him. He hangs on for a moment before punching the air to once last glorious explosion.

Batista with Tricher? 12018288

JR: Well here he is, The Animal! One of Professional Wrestling's monsters! This man, from day one in OVW, personified brutality. As the Leviathan he made his mark with Powerbombs and Spinebusters and what followed, was one of the fastest rises to the main event that we may EVER see.

Lawler: Well JR, there is no argument there. In the WWE Batista reigned supreme. Many look at a man his size and see nothing but a piece of muscle. And he has that, don't get me wrong. But Batista's intensity, his ringwork and his charisma helped him rise above the "bodyguard" role that many assumed he would be stuck with. That man has seen Tag Team Gold and Singles Gold. He is a former Royal Rumble winner and won in his first match at Wrestlemania! And tonight he fights for the OCW Title, a belt that may just be within reach of the Animal!

Batista has made his way to the ring and is now encouraging the fans to cheer louder and louder. He paces around the ring and walks over to the ropes and shakes them violently.

Batista with Tricher? Batista-016

The fans cheers are deafening as Batista's music switches off. They begin to chant BATISTA! BATISTA! BATISTA!. Batista has walked over to ringside and been given a mic, and he is pacing around the ring with a grin. He constantly teases that he will start talking before pulling the mic away. Eventually he speaks.

Batista: Did ya' miss me?

Batista with Tricher? Batista46

The fans take this excuse and explode with cheers again. Batista grins more and more, loving every moment of it.

Batista: 'Cos I've got to say that I've missed it. Ever since I put pen to paper I've had this fire. This burning inside of me. The sort of fire that gets me hyped up. It makes me want to put on some hardcore music, hit the gym and beat my benching records. It's the sort of fire that gets me out of bed at 5am and into the pouring rain to run. To just keep running. And it's the sort of fire that makes me pull on these elbow pads, lace up my boots and come straight through that curtain with a trailblaze leading behind me. And now I'm coming out here to hear that ring bell because once it does, once that ring bell goes DINGDINGDING I am going to be sending The Miz right through this mat!

Lawler: Do you feel that JR? That's the sort of feeling you get before you see an incredible match! I've got goosebumps!

Batista: I'm almost sad. Everything was set up perfectly for each and every one of you. Finally two of wrestling's behemoths were in the same company. Goldberg and Batista! The monster of WCW and the monster of the WWE were going to face. We were at opposite ends of this tournament and at the end was the OCW Heavyweight title. A belt that would fit perfectly around the waist of one of two monsters like us. Goldberg had his eyes set on that title. Nothing was going to stop him getting that title and I was looking forward to that. I wanted Goldberg at his best. I wanted to stand across the ring from the man who went on an unprecedented winning streak in WCW. To quote Shawn Michaels: "I had to know." But I didn't have to know if I could beat Goldberg. No, what I wanted to know was how the Hell does a ring handle deadweight like Goldberg getting a powerbomb right through it?!

The fans start cheering at this intensity. They begin to chant GOLDBERG SUCKS! GOLDBERG SUCKS! GOLDBERG SUCKS!

Batista with Tricher? Batista36

Batista: You know what Goldberg? You do suck you chickenshit. You may have squashed some assholes in Atlanta and speared an 80 year old man out of his colostomy bag but I would give you a match like you've never had before and you ran! Keep this on notice 'cos I know you're sitting in your house pissin' your pants watching this:

I will get you.

I'm here to stay and as soon as you set foot in any OCW ring I'll make my way down here and give you the beating you deserve.

The fans are chanting Batista once again. As the intesnity starts to die down Batista speaks once more.

Batista: And since I'm here to stay, I might as well look at my options. In my career I've tried to branch out. I've held Tag Team Gold, I've been in the main event, I've starred in movies and Hell, I even gave MMA a shot. Undefeated by the way. And of course, the role that really got me on T.V.: I've been one Hell of a bodyguard. And earlier tonight, our esteemed General Manger Tricher came out with an opportunity for the OCW roster. A chance to protect and serve. To be the bodyguard of Mr T-Richer. He promises fame, money and let's be honest, he is the man who decides how things are done around here. To be his bodyguard is certainly a way to get what you want around here.

The crowd is now unsure how to react. A small "NO!" chant is breaking out.

Batista with Tricher? Batista25

Batista: Hey, now, guys, c'mon! A guy's got think what's best for his future! And just look at what he wants. A big bad superstar? Well I don't know if anyone's noticed but I'm pretty damn big! Someone to be the "Baddest Motherfucker"? Well I don't know if that's the language of a businessman but if anyone fits that description then it's me. Everybody knows that Batista is the name of the most dominating force in OCW. I am the Animal. T-Richer, if there's anyone in OCW that could do the job for you, its definitely me.

Lawler: Don't do it Batista! Don't sell your soul to the devil!

Batista: There's just one issue. One tiny little hiccup in an otherwise brilliant plan.

I don't like you one little bit.

The fans roar and begin to chant YES! YES! YES

Batista with Tricher? 8113%20-%20batista%20microphone%20over_the_limit%20pointing%20wwe

Batista: I've heard about you, and I've heard about your devious ways. I think you're a weasel of a man and I find your job offering laughable. It just confirms to me that you plan on screwing over as many people here as you can and need someone to do your dirty work for you. I really hope you do find someone to be your muscle because as soon as you do I'm going to show you that there is nobody who can protect you from me. This is now an open challenge to the OCW Roster:

If any of you think you're stupid enough to get into a fight with me, then go take up T-Richer on his opportunity. I'll be waiting to meet you, and then we can see if you are a "Bad Motherfucker!"

Batista drops the mic and screams for The Miz to come out and for their match to begin. The fans are cheering and screaming for Batista.

JR:The Animal Batista, laying down the gauntlet. He's proclaiming himself as a man of the people and he wants to pick a fight with anyone he can find!

Lawler: If I was The Miz, I'd not want to have to come out and face an Animal that is this pumped up!

[PROMO CLOSED.]
[FEEDBACK WELCOME AND APPRECIATED VERY MUCH.]

Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

PostSubject: Re: Batista with Tricher?   Batista with Tricher? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:27 pm

So much yes.
Back to top Go down
suntan

suntan

PostSubject: Re: Batista with Tricher?   Batista with Tricher? EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:29 am

Ohhh this promo <3
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: Batista with Tricher?   Batista with Tricher? EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:59 am

This promo had me on the edge of my seat I was almost tempted to come down as GM and offer you the job. Then I continued to read and I applaud the swerve. Unexpected and vary well done the GM has paid attention to you Batista.
Back to top Go down
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

PostSubject: Re: Batista with Tricher?   Batista with Tricher? EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:09 am

haha, nice swerve there. Loving your feud with Batista too. Good Job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batista with Tricher?   Batista with Tricher? Empty

Back to top Go down

Batista with Tricher?
Page 1 of 1