Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricher2010

Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning)   Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:24 pm

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb5tu0PIMP1r6hr20o1_500.gif[/img

The arena goes Dead Silent as the countdown on the tron reaches 0. The arena explodes with fireworks as the crowd bursts into a loud pop.

The celebration is cut short when the general manager begins to make his way to the ring.

T-Richer makes his way down to the ring and grabs a Microphone.

T-Richer

"Welcome back to OCW! My name is T-Richer but don't think about calling me by my actual name. For those of you outback, I am your boss. I am the one who will make you heroes or zeros. As for the audience thank you for sticking with us threw our transition phase and we hope you can continue to be with us for a long time."

*Crowd Cheers*

T-Richer

"I am ecstatic about this year we have so much new and great talent that have been known worldwide and are now here to entertain you. However, As most of you know we have Two Tournaments this year to decide our first World champ and IC Champ. The two finalists of each tournament are going to have there battle at our first Pay Per View! Which will be on SUNDAY the 24th of November." The Pay-Per-View will be named "GoldRush"

Crowd Cheers

T-Richer  

"I am excited for this year because I have many surprises this year and creative ideas to keep everyone on there toes. This year wil"

John Cena interrupts the general manager mid sentence as he is welcomed to the OCW arena with cheers so loud the building almost shakes.

Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) Promo2_zps0c9784ba

John Cena

"I hope you don't mind me coming out here while you were speaking I was just so excited to come out here and make OCW explode. As most you know I am John Cena. I am a returning superstar so everyone in the back should be on there A game because I am going to once again become OCW Champion and rock this house!"

Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) John_cena_2010_tribute_to_the_troops__283_29.0_standard_352.0

T-Richer

"Cena, It's great to see you again and I am happy to announce you have qualified for the tournament. However I am some of my best talent in there as well and I am personally looking forward to watching them defeat you, for me. I have superstars like Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, And The Miz in that tournament and they are hungry for gold. And lets not forget about all the superstars in the IC title tournament, huge names who are the true future of this business like Seth Rollins, Titus O'Neil, Christian, And Antonio Cesaro. I have my eyes on all these Superstars and I am looking for one of them to make a Impact."

Leaving this promo open to a response for the rest of the day. If no one feels they want to respond I will close it and end it properly.
Back to top Go down
zanebeitz

Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning)   Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Suddenly the familiar sound of Pomp and Circumstance plays in front of the sold out crowd

The Macho Man appears on the titantron, apparently backstage.

Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning) RandySavage

Macho Man

Brother brother brother brother brother, OOOOOOHHHHH YEAH. You need to stop worry about what all these "nancys" in the audience thinks and more about what will happen if you can make it through and have to face the Macho Man, OOOOOOHHHH YEAH. CENA!!!!! The Macho Man thinks he knows why you pander to the crowd so much. It's cause you ain't man enough to beat the Macho Man OOOOOOHHHH YEAH. CENA, once I make it through to the finals, and if you are lucky enough to also make it, the Macho Man is going to make you wish you never came back to the OCW OOOOOOOOHHHHH YEAH!!!
Back to top Go down

Welcome to OCW! (Or Welcome back if you are returning)
Page 1 of 1