Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Boom Boom Boom EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Boom Boom Boom EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Boom Boom Boom EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Boom Boom Boom EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Boom Boom Boom EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Boom Boom Boom EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Boom Boom Boom EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Boom Boom Boom EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Boom Boom Boom EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Boom Boom Boom EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Boom Boom Boom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
suntan

suntan

Boom Boom Boom Empty
PostSubject: Boom Boom Boom   Boom Boom Boom EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:48 pm

Kofi is seen wondering the halls then notices the cameraman spinning the camera around and pressing buttons.

Boom Boom Boom KofiBackstage_zps45485231

{Kofi}

Mann I never thought that I would be in these halls.... Oh hey it's you whats up man.

{Cameraman}

Not much Kofi just testing out my equipment making sure that it works. You that we are starting soon right.

{Kofi}

Yea I know we've got about what? 10 days left before we start back up here? It's crazy how fast time flies when you are doing what you love. You what really blows my mind when I start t think about it? When I left the WWE I thought that I would only take a couple months off to recover and get my body right and all that good stuff. I mean I just had a kid and you know how that changes a man. So here I am getting ready to go back to the WWE when I get a call that OCW is coming back. I knew where I stood in the WWE ranks but OCW was something new, something exciting. I couldn't help but jump at the chance to become on of the big names here.

{Cameraman}

Did you hear that management has decided to hold a tournament for the world and the intercontinental championship starting the first episode of Mayhem?

Kofi then gets a shocked yet happy expression on his face after hearing the news about the tournament. He smiles and the begins to speak again.

Boom Boom Boom KofiBackstage2_zpsd58ca0d0

{Kofi}

Now that is something that I didn't know. Now I'm pretty sure that everybody is going to be trying to go for the world title but I'm not like everybody else. Me on the other hand, I want that intercontinental title back around this waist right here. I don't just want to be the world champion, I want to be a grand slam champion. Every belt that they have in this company I want my name to be on it. I'm saying this now before we even start back. I WILL be the new intercontinental champion. There is nobody in the tournament, hell there is nobody in this company that will stop me from obtaining my goals. It doesn't matter how big you are, how small you are, how slow you are, or how fast you are. When the Trouble in Paradise hits you will not know what hit you until you hear my music playing. Now myself and all the Kofi Kingston fans out there, we are ready to fly. And we will fly.......all the way to the intercontinental championship.

Boom Boom Boom KofiBackstage5_zpsd7bcbe5f

Kofi breathes then laughs to himself realizing that while he was getting worked up the cameraman has yet to fix the problem he had with his camera.

But all that starts in 10 days. Right now I'm just relaxing walking around getting the feel of the locker room. Meeting the people backstage and in the trucks you know, just familiarizing myself with the people here, like yourself and your camera issues haha. You look like you might be having some problems with that so I'm going to go head back to the locker room and play some video games. By the way I never caught your name, what was it again?

{CameraMan}

Oh, I'm not used to superstars caring what my name is. It's Greg by the way

{Kofi}

Of course I care about your name. I'm not just going to call you cameraman the whole time. But I'm off, good luck with your equipment Greg

Kofi and Greg both laugh as something falls off of the camera.

Boom Boom Boom Brokencamera_zps08890c9d

{Greg the CameraMan}

Thanks Kofi....I'm going to need it.
Back to top Go down

Boom Boom Boom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos-
Jump to: