Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Time to take it to the limit EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Time to take it to the limit EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Time to take it to the limit EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Time to take it to the limit EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Time to take it to the limit EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Time to take it to the limit EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Time to take it to the limit EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Time to take it to the limit EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Time to take it to the limit EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Time to take it to the limit EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Time to take it to the limit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zanebeitz

Time to take it to the limit Empty
PostSubject: Time to take it to the limit   Time to take it to the limit EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:41 pm

Pomp & Circumstances blasts through the speakers before a sellout crowd of enthusiastic OCW fans as they anxiously await the arrival of the "Macho Man" Randy Savage. Suddenly on the titan tron the familiar face of

Mean Gene Okurlund appears.

Mean Gene: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time needs no introduction, he is the "Macho Man" Randy Savage

Time to take it to the limit 19870323_savage_int

Randy Savage: OOOOOOOHHHHH YEAH!!!! Macho Man Randy Savage here, and it's time for me to answer the one question that's been on everybody's mind. What is the "Macho Man" gonna do here in the OCW. WELL I TELL YOU Mean Gene, I'm here for one thing and one thing only. IT'S TIME FOR THE MACHO MAN TO TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT OOOOOOOHHHHHH YEAH!!!

I don't care if it's Goldberg or Orton or Punk or Cesaro or even that wanna be Cody Rhodes, the Macho Man has a message for all of them It's time to go over the top and OUT OF SIGHT OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH YEAH!!!!

Time to take it to the limit Hqdefault

Mean Gene: I do have to ask if you have any response to the comments made by Seth Rollins.  You were one of the names he named when he put the entire OCW on notice

Time to take it to the limit Macho-man-wow-yeah-o

Randy Savage: Yeah I have an answer for you. Who the HECK is Seth Rollins? Is that another one of these wanna bes that thinks they are ready for the big time? WELL I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU GENE, THE MACHO MAN AINT SCARED OF NOBODY. How stupid do you have to be to think you can take on the Macho Man? I'll tell you how stupid. He's gotta be about the dumbest person EVER. In fact if you took the second, third, and forth dumbest people in the entire universe and added up their stupidness. IT'S STILL WOULDN'T BE AS DUMB AS THAT DUMB DUMB. The Macho Man is here to take back what is rightfully his and that is some OCW Heavyweight championship gold. Just like Wrestlemania IV the "Macho Man" is coming out on top OOOOOHHHH YEAH!!!

Mean Gene looks completly at a loss of words as the Macho exits the screen abrubtly.

Time to take it to the limit Meangene
Back to top Go down
Trevd247

Time to take it to the limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to take it to the limit   Time to take it to the limit EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:22 am

BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Time to take it to the limit
Page 1 of 1