Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
A New Beginning [1/14/13] EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
A New Beginning [1/14/13] EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
A New Beginning [1/14/13] EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
A New Beginning [1/14/13] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
A New Beginning [1/14/13] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
A New Beginning [1/14/13] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
A New Beginning [1/14/13] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
A New Beginning [1/14/13] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
A New Beginning [1/14/13] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
A New Beginning [1/14/13] EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A New Beginning [1/14/13]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TooProForYou

A New Beginning [1/14/13] Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning [1/14/13]   A New Beginning [1/14/13] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:24 pm

As a camera pans backstage from commercial, Kofi Kingston is spotted coming out of a trainer's room with a bandage on his head and a disappointed look on his face. As he rounds the corner Matt Striker appears from nowhere with a goofy smile on his face and a mic in hand.

Striker: Kofi Kingston, we just witnessed Randy Orton defeat you in your debut match here in OCW in just a matter of minutes. Do you have any words on what happened or what was going throwing your head?

Kofi: Give me that!

Matt gathers a horrified look as Kofi snatches the mic away from his hands

Kofi: As a matter of fact, I just so happen to have some thoughts. First off, Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston? In my debut match? This kind of bull crap...no...bullshit...is why I left the WWE in the first place. I was done being the "go-to" guy for jobbing. But lo-and-behold apparently whoever booked the match backstage decided that maybe I wasn't done yet. I was thrown directly into the snake pit when I wasn't prepared. I mean, that is the damn World Champion right there, and I'm the new guy. What are they smoking on back there because I want some!

Striker: Uh...Mr. Kingston...I don't think that is appropri....

Kofi: Does it look like I care?! NO! And you know what...

Kofi grabs the collar of his shirt and rips it off, this time dropping it the mic on the ground and leaving it there

...I'm done being this "Kofi Kingston" fellow, I'm done with pathetic gimmicks, and I'm done jobbing! From here on out you can call me "The Wildcat" Kofi Sarkodie-Mensah. You see. I'm done being told "You're going to face this guy and lose" or "You're going to be in this big match but not win". When do I get my chance? Huh?!

Kofi pushes Matt as security runs in to stop Kofi from destroying something

I mean, I get it. Randy Orton is your OCW Champion, but whoopdy-freaking-doo. You see, the only reason he manages to still hold that title is because of his little three lost puppies that don't seem to know where to go. Randy, listen, you can't repeat Legacy. Speaking of which...Legacy. The last time I had anything...and I mean ANYTHING...going big for me you whined over some idiotic thing and caused me to lose it all. Is that what this is Randy? Are you still upset? Because you better not be. You better take your tail and grab your pups and hid them somewhere because what you've done is piss off a wildcat, and just like a Viper, a Wildcat can strike anywhere, at any time. And when I sink my teeth into you, it'll all be over.

Kofi begins to walk away as the camera pans over to view Matt Striker on his feet. Suddenly Kofi appears back on screening spinning and hitting Matt with the Trouble in Paradise

Kofi: Like I said Randy, anytime, anywhere.

Open to any of the Four Horsemen
Back to top Go down

A New Beginning [1/14/13]
Page 1 of 1