Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Jerishow promo EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Jerishow promo EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Jerishow promo EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Jerishow promo EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Jerishow promo EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Jerishow promo EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Jerishow promo EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Jerishow promo EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Jerishow promo EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Jerishow promo EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Jerishow promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
headlessmonk98

Jerishow promo Empty
PostSubject: Jerishow promo   Jerishow promo EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:50 pm

As Mayhem comes back from a commercial break the arena gets blasted wit the theme song of Jerishow AKA The Genocide:
[{Big Show}]
At retribution me and chris jericho was cheated out of our tag team championship match, but it's not all bad news because we have been told that that we can challenge the tag team champions at anytime we like and we will watch the match tonight and i'm announcing right here, right now that who ever wins tonight will be against us next week on Mayhem for the tag team championship, and we will win the gold and be the next champions which brings me onto tonight i've been put in a match with none other than my tag team partner Chris Jericho now i don't know why i don't know if OCW are trying to break up Jerishow or what we now like to call it The Genocide because they know we are the most dominant tag team around today because this match will not split us apart but will make is stronger as a tag team because we will learn eachothers strong points and weak points so by puting us in a match together tonight will only make us stronger which will not be good news for the tag team champions next week because face it if we win we will be the longest raining tag team champions for generations and even in a few decades knowone will beat our rain because I am the worlds largest athlete and Chris is the best in the world at what he does not CM Punk who made a bad choice in denying our offer because it will be bad news for him just wait and see!
Jerishow promo 06152c4cb4d11d27c8d80f4b5468e34b
[{Big Show}]
Now once me and Chris win the Tag team championships we will win the every single championship and knowone will stop us we will take over OCW like knowone has ever seen before in any wrestling buisness, so watch out Cena and Rock, watch out Cody and punk because we are the best tag team and who ever we have to face next week we will beat you and if its you punk you will be leaving on a strecher heading to the hospital and i will be suprised if your not in exstensife care, so good luck!
(TBC Y2J only)
Back to top Go down

Jerishow promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerishow promo   Jerishow promo EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:23 pm

(+3. Good work here man, I like your promos and think you have really come into your own here. You continue to impress me even though you are always short and to the point. You are proof that not every great promo has to be 4 pages long. Good stuff, keep it up.)

TOTAL = Big Show - 3p
Back to top Go down

Jerishow promo
Page 1 of 1