Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Restivereturn

Restivereturn

Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. Empty
PostSubject: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:03 am

I'm available all day tomorrow, and saturday...
When are all you available?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:12 am

All day tomorrow. Hopefully we do it then. No idea when I'll be on this weekend
Back to top Go down
gripp42

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:21 am

I can do it around 430 central time or later yoday.
Back to top Go down
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Whenever is good for me
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Saying anytime never really helps so I will be the first to schedule a time and see if it can all work out. How about either today or tomarrow 8PM eastern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Well like I said, I am literally available all day today. I don't have work, class or anything. I won't be on after 5 pacific time until about 9 pacific time though. so unless people want to do it late tonight, sw should try to get it done this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
gripp42

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:17 pm

So you are not available during the most convenient evening hours for NA players and the cusp of to late for European players. So I will take it that tonight it won't be happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:30 pm

I am in north america. Everyone in the match is in north america. None of them are from Europe. As previously stated, I will be on at 9. Are you not available later tonight? Sorry I have a life. lol just like you, why can't you get on now and do it? because you aren't available right? I'm not giving you shit about it though. Nevermind the fact that everyone else is usually on right now any up until I said I was off anyways. And that time wouldn't be convenient for European players. That would be like 11 for them. Just fyi. I will be on all day today. for about 6 more hours to be more specific. I will then be off for 2 hours. and then on again all night. If everybody can't get on within that time limit, no. I won't be on. Its Friday. I do have stuff to do. lol.
Back to top Go down
gripp42

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Was talking to ziggler obviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Ziggler say whenever lol. he's online right now. When are you going to be on today? We need to figure this out. Restive hasn't been on all day. You will be on at 4:30 and when are you getting off? thats 630 for me, I have dinner with my wife and daughter then and then am spending some time with them before I can get back online. Like I said though I will probably be on again about 8 or so pacific which would be like 6 to you. I will be on all night after that.
Back to top Go down
gripp42

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:39 pm

I can be online from 430 on if we can have it. Just need a PM so I know when to get on. Without a Pm I will assume we arnt having it. Cesaro I dot need your passive aggressive bs. I said nothing or have you or anyone shit about availability. I was clarifying why saying being available anytime doesn't really work and to clarify if the match ha any chance of happening so I could plan my night. At least after two weeks someone responded to a post of mine. Now I know It works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Dude no need to like blow up. You don't have to bs though, you were obviously talking to me since you said the cusp of being too late for people and me being offline at the most convenient times. Its seriously not a big deal. I think as Trich said anytime after 8 would probably work best. Just come on the site sometimes. Just like Trich said, if you made yourself known in the chat a bit more people would respond to you more and get to know you better. Everyone is always in the chat, but you never are man.

This is HBK by the way. I have done nothing messed up to you and in fact have went to bat for you to be involved in this match. So just do me a favor and get online every once in a while let everyone know you are around.
Back to top Go down
gripp42

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:54 pm

5 pacific to 9 pacific is zigglers unavailabilty. So yes I was talking to ziggler. I have only iPads and no computer. I am on the site 10 times a day. Chat is unavailable to my form of access. I did not blow up. I responded to your tone. I was shocked at your response as I thought we had a common goal in this league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:04 pm

lol once again. that was me who posted that, not Ziggler. Ziggler has open availability and has said multiple times in the chat he is available at any time he just needs to know when. I have 5-9 unavailability. Zigglers post says anytime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:06 pm

p.s. download the xats application available for ipod, ipad and android. you can access the chat that way, many of the members do.
Back to top Go down
gripp42

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:10 pm

That's funny. I was talking to ziggler saying availed anytime but then not being available at prime evening times. Not being available was not the issue. Obviously my reading skills are the issue. Ignore my point as it was baseless now. Xat app. Will get
Back to top Go down
gripp42

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Can't find a Xats app
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:30 pm

Cloud Browse apparently lets you use flash on your ipad and from what i hear you can use it to browse xats chats try it out
Back to top Go down
gripp42

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:54 pm

Looking at review it seems like a rip off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.   Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled. Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get these two MiTB matches scheduled.
Page 1 of 1