Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Post Match Interview EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Post Match Interview EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Post Match Interview EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Post Match Interview EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Post Match Interview EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Post Match Interview EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Post Match Interview EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Post Match Interview EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Post Match Interview EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Post Match Interview EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Post Match Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Post Match Interview Empty
PostSubject: Post Match Interview   Post Match Interview EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:20 am

Post Match Interview Tumblr_mg1b4cHzOt1qgvr4ko6_r1_250

Michael Cole - "Good god look at the power as he dead lifts Kevin Nash up and plants him with that Neutralizer!"

Jerry Lawler - "I may not like the man after his viscious assault on our World Champion tonight, but man that is impressive! He has to be one of the strongest guys I have ever seen in my life!"

Michael Cole
- "Love him or hate him, this guy is the real deal and I can't wait to see what he's going to do here in OCW!"

Jerry Lawler - "There's the three count! What an impressive debut! He's already making waves after his beat down of Randy Orton and now his victory over Kevin Nash!"

The crowd gives Cesaro a mixed reaction after that impressive bout. He slides out of the ring quickly and grabs the championship he carries with him everywhere. A few fans shout at him but he just puts his hand out towards their faces to shield himself from their words and most likely the spit that is spewing from their mouths as they speak. He has a big smile on his face as he makes his way up the ramp and to the backstage area.

Post Match Interview Normal_097

Backstage he is stopped by the OCW backstage correspondent Josh Matthews. He ignores him at first but quickly turns around to face him after Josh calls to him a couple more times.

Josh Matthews - "Antonio, can I please just get a moment of your time? I just want to get your thou...!"

Post Match Interview 002

Antonio Cesar - "Its Mr. Cesaro to you, silly american. Make sure you get it right next time because I won't be correcting you with words again. Before you even say anything let me answer the question that has been on all of your silly, empty minds all day. Why did I attack the OCW World Champion, your beloved Randy Orton. Why would I do such a thing? You silly Americans think you know so much about war. You think you know so much about winning battles, but truth be told you know nothing. You can sit their with your military weapons and occupy any countries you wish, but never the Swiss. You see, I decided very quickly to stake my claim on the OCW Championship and let it be known that Cesaro was here for blood. No backstage politics and no words, I talk with my power. The strength of Antonio Cesaro is something that you feeble minded Americans will never know. Randy Orton was just the first stepping stone to my ultimate power here in OCW. There is something brewing. Something big is coming, and try as you might, I will not answer your stupid questions about it as it is none of your business.

I look at the entire OCW roster and it is full of imbeciles who have no place in the same ring as me. I have a far superior mind when it comes to this Industry. I am this Industry. This business was created for men like me. Men who eat, live, breathe, sleep and die for this business. I am a thoroughbred and you are all nothing but petty inbred Americans. You disgust me. This roster had better shape up quickly, Antonio Cesaro is the Swiss Death for all of you. I am going to tear this place down...brick by brick and reform to be in my own personal taste."

Post Match Interview 010

Josh Matthews - "What if you don't win the OCW Championship? Randy Orton is on a roll here and when it comes to big match situations nobody is better than the Viper."

Antonio Cesaro - "Nobody is better than the VIper you say? Then why is it that a feeble Canadian can defeat him? Canadians are even lower on the totem pole than Americans. I wouldn't even stomp Chris Jericho with the heel of my worst pair of shoes, let alone get beaten by him. Randy Orton means nothing to me, just as you do and just as these fans do. I am not afraid but I am instead very much looking forward to our pending confrontation. I shall tell you just like I told him out there tonight, I quite hope he retains his championship on Sunday. I do. There is nobody on this roster that personifys the American's that I hate more than Randy Orton. He is nothing more than a spoiled brat that got lucky. Afraid of him? No Josh. Superior to him? Definitely. You are very confused here Joshua. I am not afraid to lose to Randy Orton because I know I am a much better in ring technician than he is. If he tries to RKO me, I have a reversal for that. If he tries to boot me in the head, I have a reversal for that. I am not two steps ahead of him, but 20 paces. I am a superior athlete from a superior lineage and I am VERY European!"[b]

Post Match Interview 016

Josh goes to ask another question but Cesaro stares him down until he lowers his mic and looks down at the ground. Cesaro smiles and rubs his head. He cracks his neck before walking out of the scene. The OCW Universe is heard booing him as the scene comes to a close.

[END PROMO]
Back to top Go down

Post Match Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Interview   Post Match Interview EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:51 pm

(+3. Only giving myself three as I don't feel it was my best. Not much else to say here.)

TOTAL = Cesaro - 3p
Back to top Go down

Post Match Interview
Page 1 of 1