Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Y2J IS OCW EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Y2J IS OCW EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Y2J IS OCW EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Y2J IS OCW EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Y2J IS OCW EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Y2J IS OCW EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Y2J IS OCW EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Y2J IS OCW EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Y2J IS OCW EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Y2J IS OCW EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Y2J IS OCW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J

Y2J IS OCW Empty
PostSubject: Y2J IS OCW   Y2J IS OCW EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:58 pm

As OCW returns from a short Ad-break, the fans gasp and immediately begin to boo as none other than Chris Jericho's theme blasts throughout the sold out arena.

[{Chris Jericho}]
Well good evening ladies and gentlemen, please remain seated this one time even in the presence of a true wrestling phenomenon like myself. You see, I come out here tonight to get a few things off my chest and to make a few things clear. As most of you would of noticed by now me and my good friend the Big Show have reformed our unstoppable team of Jeri-Show once again. Not only are we deemed to take the tag team titles, not only are we going to crush every single superstar that gets in our way. We are going to run OCW ourselves. But as some of you may understand, this is a much bigger job than what a mere 2 people could handle on there own. Even myself the greatest wrestler to ever live and the worlds largest athlete need a little co-operation and help from one, maybe even two of you lucky sons of bitches backstage. Thats right, and you've heard it here first of live television. I'am officially started a stable that is going to run riot over the whole of OCW. So for anybody out there who feels interested in joining don't get your hopes up just yet, you will be put through a test in order to earn your stripes with me. So thats the first thing over and done with and please feel free to come out here and join me if you feel you have what it takes to join.......THE GENOCIDE.

Y2J IS OCW 1z6dqi8

[{Chris Jericho}]
Now, my other point in coming out here was to remind anybody that may of forgotten that both myself and the big show are undefeated in this company so what reason could you possibly hold against us to why you wouldn't want to join us. Because believe me, if you don't join us, you will indeed feel the pain that we bring as a team. But as millions witnessed on Mondays show Mayhem, Jeri-Show kicked the hell out of the current World Champion and his partner Edge. And as you all saw I CHRIS JERICHO, put that man on his back with a single codebreaker and as he lay there knocked out cold, I pinned him for the three count as Show took out any problem Edge may of caused. So what else does that tell you? If I can pin Orton for the three count in a tag match I swear to you all right here I could do it again any place, anytime and anywhere. So there you have another reason to why you should join us. I mean I put down you god damn champ didn't I? That shows that I am superior to him and that I'am indeed the best in this business.

Y2J IS OCW 20091117-jericho-1_display_image

[{Chris Jericho}]
And tonight, I will continue to be unbeaten when Cody Rhodes will tap to the walls of Jericho, or he also will feel what its like to be layed out cold after being hit with a codebreaker. So let this be a pre-warning to the whole of the OCW locker room. This company is about to taken over by GENOCIDE. So you all remember now. If your not with us. Your against us. And that isn't a place you want to be.

[To be continued by Orton, Big Show or anybody interested in joining GENOCIDE.

Back to top Go down
headlessmonk98

Y2J IS OCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y2J IS OCW   Y2J IS OCW EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:19 am

Big show walks towards the ring with a big smile on his face
[{Big Show}]
You see everybody my good friend here is right i couldn't agree with him more, we are both undefeated and we will win the OCW tag team championships at Retribution in that ladder match and after we win knowone will stop jerishiw as from now Genocide. We will be the most dominant stable any wrestling company has ever seen we will start with the tag team championships then move on to bigger heights like the OCW championship, and who ever may join the Genocide you will have to prove that your worthy enough to be in the Genocide , now like Chris said we have already beaten the champion when chris code breakered him and pinned him for the 3 count, you see i find this ladder match slighty unfair we should be the automatic tag team champions with out a doubt.
Y2J IS OCW Big+show+2
[{Big Show}]
Now let me tell you all something which makes me angry and im sure it makes chris angry, im talking about CM Punk first he is in the tag team championship match, then he gets a shot at the OCW championship and then he is in the money in the bank match now Im not angry at CM Punk Im angry at the gm because quite frankly one of us two should get a shot like that but never mind, Punk i'm offering you a chance to come and join The Genocide and then we will dominate evryone in our path Its up to you.
(TBC jericho or punk only)
Back to top Go down
Diabolicol619

Diabolicol619

Y2J IS OCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y2J IS OCW   Y2J IS OCW EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:50 am

*Punk's music begins to play as he appears from behind the curtain with a mic in hand clapping and smiling*

Punk:I couldn't help but clap for the two of you. I mean both of you are so delusional to the point that you've convinced yourselves that you're actually going to accomplish something in this company past being a complete joke. If you were smart you'd both forfeit your tag title spots and recognize that you're both unworthy of being in that ring. I mean to even have the thought cross your minds that either of you is worthy of having me join you is completely laughable! Also it's insulting as well considering the lack of respect you're showing me by placing me at your level. I guess what I'm trying to tell you is...........NO! I have much bigger plans with a much better class of people and believe me you two don't fit the criteria. So if you don't come to your senses by Retribution at least I know I gave you a fare chance to back out and spare yourselves the beating you'll receive. Good luck.......

*Punk drops the mic and heads to the backroom while Big Show and Jericho watch in anger at what he just said to them*

END PROMO
Back to top Go down

Y2J IS OCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y2J IS OCW   Y2J IS OCW EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:58 pm

(+4. Great stuff all around here guys! Jericho, you have really impressed me since joining, its just a shame you aren't around more to put stuff like this up. Show, you are also getting better each time you post and I felt like everyone, including CM Punk, did a great job in this. Keep stuff up like this and you will be raking in the points in no time.)

TOTAL = Chris Jericho - 5p
Big Show - 1p
CM Punk - 1p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Y2J IS OCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y2J IS OCW   Y2J IS OCW Empty

Back to top Go down

Y2J IS OCW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos :: Old Promos-