Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Orton Wants Revenge!! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Orton Wants Revenge!! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Orton Wants Revenge!! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Orton Wants Revenge!! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Orton Wants Revenge!! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Orton Wants Revenge!! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Orton Wants Revenge!! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Orton Wants Revenge!! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Orton Wants Revenge!! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Orton Wants Revenge!! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Orton Wants Revenge!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

Orton Wants Revenge!! Empty
PostSubject: Orton Wants Revenge!!   Orton Wants Revenge!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:07 am

Orton Wants Revenge!! Orton3_zps8971c5eb

King: Look Cole! It's Randy Orton!

Cole: Looks like he's making his way out to the ring. I wonder what's on his mind after the retirement of his opponent this Sunday HBK?

King: I don't know...But we're gonna find next!

Mayhem cuts to commercial....

Comes back from commercial with shot of the crowd...

(Crowd Explodes as Ortons music hits!)

Orton Wants Revenge!! Orton1_zps89e77e29

King: Here he comes! Boy does he looks serious!

Orton gets into the ring and grabs a mic...

Orton Wants Revenge!! 0061_zps56bd53cd

Orton: Monday night, one of the greatest wrestlers to ever step into a ring retired. At first, i will admit....although it sucks to see alegend like HBK retire, i was actually kind of happy.HBK retiring made my chances of winning at Retribution even better. As a triple threat match, i would say i had a 70% chance of retaining. After it turned into a 1 on 1 with me and The Miz, it definitley went up to 100%. Miz...you might have beaten me to get this shot, but me and you both know i was not anywhere near 100% in that match. You took advantage of the situation, and i don't blame you. But i promise you...it will not happen again.

Orton Wants Revenge!! Orton2_zps9a705582

Orton: But anybody that knows me, knows that i don't like to take the easy way out. So i have a lil challenge i wann to throw out to someone. CM Punk! (Loud boos come from the crowd) Now, i know i used to be known as The Legend Killer, and i have done some things i regret...but what you did to HBK on Monday was just disgusting! So i talked to INFamous earlier, and for you to be HBK's replacement in the triple threat match this Sunday. At first he was a little hesitant. Then i told him everything i plan on doing to you in this ring, and he just smiled and said.."You got it!" Cause come this Sunday, i still plan on leaving OCW Champion...but i plan on kicking the living hell out of you before i do!!

Orton Wants Revenge!! Orton_zpsc5541b69

(TBC by Miz or Punk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orton Wants Revenge!!   Orton Wants Revenge!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Orton Wants Revenge!! Normal_004

Randy Orton quickly turns around and looks up the ramp to spot Antonio Cesaro stepping out from the backstage area. He has a smirk on his face as he has a championship draped over his shoulder and a microphone in his hand. Randy Orton is seething in the ring as he mouths, 'who the hell are you, you aren't Cena or Miz.'. Cesaro's music continues to blare over the loudspeaker as the fans all boo. He raises his title in the air and then raises the microphone in the air to continue his arm stretching taunt.

Orton Wants Revenge!! Normal_007

Antonio Cesaro - "Hello ladies and gentlemen of the United States of America, some of you seem to already know who I am but for the select few who don't allow me to introduce myself. I am Antonio Cesaro, the Swiss Death. I have come here to make a name for myself. Throughout my career I have always searched for top tier competition and seeings how I have all but used up that competition in the WWE I heard OCW was a pretty damn good place to start. Randy, I am very much in agreement on everything you just said. It was quite disrespectful of CM Punk to attack a retiring, aged, broken, decrepit old man like Shawn Michaels. Pathetic really. What does that show exactly? What does it prove to attack someone who can't fight back? Is that how you get championship matches here in OCW? Instead of earning them, you just make the champion mad and he will place you in said match? Well thats quite interesting, I will have to take note of that for future reference."

Orton Wants Revenge!! Normal_016

The fans all boo his comments on Shawn Michaels as he continues to walk down the ramp. Randy looks on very aggitated as he continues to listen to the debuting Cesaro make thinly veiled insults and threats. As Cesaro slowly steps up into the ring he drops his OCW Championship in preparation for an attack.

Antonio Cesaro - "Hold on there Mr. Orton, I am not out here to fight. I am out here to talk. You see, you are probably wondering why I have this championship here on my shoulder. This Championship is the one I plan on using to replace THAT Championship when I beat you for it. This Championship signify's that I am the best in all of the USA. You see Randy, when I signed my very lucrative contract with your boss TRicher it guaranteed that I would recieve an OCW World Championship match whenever I please. Now, I could challenge you right this second but I wouldn't want to mess up any Championship matches already set up. Plus, I don't quite feel like defending this in a triple threat match. That is your match, its the match you wanted. You know something, I quite hope you win. Really, I do. I want my match to be against you, since I hear nothing but praise over your work. Even the great Shawn Michaels called you one of the most talented workers in this industry. That is quite a compliment, one that I am not sure you deserve. You see, I traveled the world to earn my recognition as one of the best in this industry. I worked everywhere from gyms to stadiums. I got paid anything from 50 euros to 15,000 dollars to ply my trade. And what about you Randy? You got here because of your papa and grandpapa. You were dishonorably discharged from the Marines and have done nothing but disgrace the position that was handed to you with your immature attitude. Typical American. That championship deserves to be around the waist of someone with a little bit more class, a little bit more talent and a little bit more...How you say..."

Cesaro quickly blasts Randy with a european uppercut. Randy stumbles back into the corner and quickly hammers off with right hands. Cesaro is quick minded enough to blast him with a field goal kick between the legs. The fans all scream in unision as Orton drops to the mat in pain. Cesaro cracks his neck and stares directly in the camera with a smile on his face.

Orton Wants Revenge!! Cesarowwe_display_image

Cesaro deadlifts Orton off the mat into the Neutralizer and holds him up for about 10 seconds, walking in a big circle while doing so, before dropping him face first to the mat. Orton is out as Cesaro makes the cover and uses his own hand to count the three. The fans are all booing loudly and calling for Cena to make the save as Cesaro gets back to his feet and grabs the OCW Championship, his Championship and the Microphone. He places both titles over his shoulders and continues.

Antonio Cesaro - "A little more.... Swiss."

Cesaro drops the mic as his music plays again over the loudspeakers. He drops the OCW title next to Orton before sliding out of the ring and heading up the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Diabolicol619

Diabolicol619

PostSubject: Re: Orton Wants Revenge!!   Orton Wants Revenge!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:07 pm

*Punk's music hits and everyone, including Cesaro who stopped half way up, look towards the ramp for him to appear*

King:Figures he'd show his face when the champ is down. He's like a damn hyena picking at scraps!

Cole: Punk is coming out here to teach Orton some respect and I for one think it's about time!

*Punk comes in through the crowd and gets in the ring picking up Orton and getting him ready for the GTS*
Orton Wants Revenge!! Punkortonrumble_display_image

King:Oh no he's going to hit Orton in the face with that damn knee!

Cole:Orton deserves this for getting involved on Monday and for the disrespect he showed just minutes ago!

*Suddenly Orton slips out of the GTS and tries to hit Punk with the RKO but he pushes him off and gets out of the ring*
Orton Wants Revenge!! CM-Punk-Leaving-WWE
King:I can't wait for Orton to get his hands on him this Sunday at MITB! I hope he tears Punk apart!

Cole:One thing is certain, these two will be out for blood! I'm putting my money on Punk all the way!
Orton Wants Revenge!! Randy1_567871a

END PROMO

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orton Wants Revenge!!   Orton Wants Revenge!! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:24 am

(+4. Great stuff here man. You have had a very good week in terms of promos and you are really getting better every single time you post. Loved this one. You really used the HBK retirement to your advantage and I can't wait to see where you go from here after the events at the PPV. Loved Punks involvement in this and just like in real life, I would be shocked at what happened next. Good stuff everyone.)

TOTAL = Randy +5
CM Punk +1
Antonio Cesaro +1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orton Wants Revenge!!   Orton Wants Revenge!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Orton Wants Revenge!!
Page 1 of 1