Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Sandow Debuts EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Sandow Debuts EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Sandow Debuts EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Sandow Debuts EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Sandow Debuts EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Sandow Debuts EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Sandow Debuts EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Sandow Debuts EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Sandow Debuts EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Sandow Debuts EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sandow Debuts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damien Sandow

Damien Sandow

Sandow Debuts Empty
PostSubject: Sandow Debuts   Sandow Debuts EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:35 pm

*OCW Cameras cut backstage to a man, not just any man, but an intelligent man. This man goes by the name of Damien Sandow and he's here to enlighten all that he can as he prepares himself, mic in hand, to give a speech that will hopefully make you a bit smarter. Spotlight.*

Sandow Debuts Normal_Damien_Sandow_Debut_Promo_-_WWE_Smackdown_4612_mp40004

[Damien Sandow] Welcome. I am the intellectual savior of the masses, Damien Sandow. Your claims to affiliation with following this sport are both false and uneducated. You all protest to being infatuated with this industry yet one glance into the sea of lies that are labeled as fans tells another story. I see right through your paper mache signs and memorabilia to the gaping hole in your unoccupied brains. You seek not the entertainment but rather enjoy the sight of men risking their lives. You're thrilled through our agony yet you yourself would never dare to embrace such a grueling atmosphere. Yet through all of this when a man chooses to advocate against those very evil beings in the crowd, that man is surrounded, enclosed with boos. Those boos are meant to eat away at him and destroy him for that which he is. Stopping all notion that it is not the fans who are at fault, but rather the superstar that has gone against some type of ethical code and sinned.

Sandow Debuts Normal_Damien_Sandow_Debut_Promo_-_WWE_Smackdown_4612_mp40016

[Damien Sandow] Your ignorance of accepting only those who please your eye, I don't blame upon you. For it's been learned over the decades since your birth and is uneasily forgotten. Rest assured, I am your intellectual savior and I will cleanse you of said ignorance. Feed off of what I say, embrace it, listen to my preachings and that ignorance will slowly dissolve. It will fade away and you too can become enlightened. Gazing upon all of you I notice not one who stands out from the rest. You're all of the same breed, sticking upon each other, no individuality. That is the opposite of I, I am not in the same mixture of everyone else. I've been set apart from the others, I am unique.

*Though not very familiar with this man, his words seem not geared towards the liking of the fans so they take to booing him. However, Sandow pays no mind to them and continues.*

Sandow Debuts Normal_Damien_Sandow_Debut_Promo_-_WWE_Smackdown_4612_mp40031

[Damien Sandow] Like so many other great civilizations this one too is on the downfall. Let me save you all, replenish the life of this world. Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, they all dominated the world, until their people became arrogant, lazy, and egotistical. And once they started to fall there was not one soul who could catch their fall, they crashed and burned to ashes as they went down, not in a blaze of glory, but in shame. We are on that very same path at this moment, but I am here to help. I pledge to rid you of those poor qualities that burden civilizations into submission.

*They certainly don't like Sandow's words, but there's almost an eerie quietness as the fans are kept from speaking, wanting to hear what he has to say. Damien Sandow continues, at the same pace as before.*

Sandow Debuts Normal_Damien_Sandow_Debut_Promo_-_WWE_Smackdown_4612_mp40031

[Damien Sandow] However, while the essence of my true calling may be to save you people from the hardest enemy of all, I grace the OCW with my presence for more than just that sole reason. From the lack of respect between the superstars to hatred in the air, it's no secret that this is a hostile environment. I'm here to offer an alternative, more peaceful switch from the reoccurring violence. For the short time you hear me speak each show you can be relieved of watching the barbaric actions of the rest of the athletes who reside in this company. The materialistic possessions that you all seek in championship belts need to be restored to what they are truly meant to be. Allow me to explain just what a championship meant before it lost meaning.

Sandow Debuts Normal_Damien_Sandow_Debut_Promo_-_WWE_Smackdown_4612_mp40039

[Damien Sandow] Championships should only be held by true champions, those who aspire to be the best and who have achieved it through true dedication. Fear not, the likes of 3rd generation superstars born into success do not deserve these fine possessions of the earth sculpted from gold. They are made for those worthy, not just anyone is qualified to become champion. It disturbs me within to observe such a waste when you see what has become of the Intercontinental Championship. All titles have fallen victim to the modern day championship hot potato in which titles are passed around more than a disgusting whore, but none more than the Intercontinental Championship. When I feast my eyes upon that belt I see not which the average person sees, I see the illumination of the true meaning to that belt. Only a fool wouldn't recognize what that title symbolizes, it's the chance for a gentleman such as myself to hold it with the highest of class. Weapons and underhanded tactics are no necessity for a man of my caliber to take that championship. If you look deep into that championship and see through its mask of irrelevancy that foul competitors unworthy of even a contract such as Daniel Bryan put on it then you see what I see. The Intercontinental Championship will one day shed itself free of those irrelevant and unworthy of it and it will take a leap of faith into my open arms. I will show the world's dying eyes the championship I've set my sights on and prove it to be as worthy as I've protested it to be. The championships fate is in my hands as I've come to realize if I am not the being to make it my duty to be responsible for restoring the championship to what it must become, there is not one other man who will do so.

Sandow Debuts Normal_Damien_Sandow_Debut_Promo_-_WWE_Smackdown_4612_mp40051

[Damien Sandow] Now, if you excuse me, I have some festivities to catch up on. I will be on my way to more important matters that you wouldn't comprehend. You're welcome.

*The last sight we see is Damien Sandow smirking into the camera, staring directly into it, potentially trying to stare a whole through the viewer's heart. We then take a word from our personal commentary team here at Breakdown.*

[Jerry Lawler] What was that all about? Who is Damien Sandow? What is he talking about?

[Jim Ross] I'm not quiet sure, I've heard of Damien Sandow, he's from OCW Development territories. But what was he trying to say? It sounded like he was speaking in riddles!

[Jerry Lawler] I don't know, but I can't quite say I like what he was saying. Was he suggesting that we're of lesser intelligence than he is?

[Jim Ross] I don't know if he was, it sure sounded like it.

[Jerry Lawler] Well it's time for a commercial break, here's a word from our sponsors.

Back to top Go down

Sandow Debuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandow Debuts   Sandow Debuts EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:12 am

(+4 for an amazingly well written promo. I was quite shocked to see it at first as I haven't seen a promo written this long in years. I usually don't enjoy reading the really long promos, but I didn't even think about it while reading this. I am happy to see someone use Damien Sandow here as I believe he is one of WWE's next big stars. You did a great job emulating his articulate promo style and I look forward to you getting involved in storylines to see how well you can continue to use your character here in OCW. Good job and welcome aboard.)

TOTAL = Damien Sandow - 5p
Back to top Go down

Sandow Debuts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos :: Old Promos-
Jump to: