Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
CM Punk at the end of Mayhem EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
CM Punk at the end of Mayhem EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
CM Punk at the end of Mayhem EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
CM Punk at the end of Mayhem EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
CM Punk at the end of Mayhem EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
CM Punk at the end of Mayhem EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
CM Punk at the end of Mayhem EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
CM Punk at the end of Mayhem EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
CM Punk at the end of Mayhem EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
CM Punk at the end of Mayhem EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CM Punk at the end of Mayhem

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CM Punk at the end of Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk at the end of Mayhem   CM Punk at the end of Mayhem EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 7:09 pm

*The crowd is popped up from all the matches and twists they have witnessed thorough the night and finally, the highly anticipated speech of CM Punk is about to begin*

*CM Punk appears at a mixed reaction from the audience as he makes his way to the ring*

King: Well Michael, it is finally time! CM Punk will finally explain his actions from earlier tonight, where he assaulted the Chairman of the company!

Cole: Well King, I am sure he will have a logical explanation about his actions. Ladies and Gentleman, CM Punk, sounds off LIVE on Mayhem, when we return!

King: Oh boy I can't wait to hear what he has to say!

CM Punk at the end of Mayhem Normal_CM_Punk___Alberto_Del_Rio_Promo_-_Raw_11_7_11_mp4_000044480

*The show is back on LIVE, and CM Punk is already in the ring with a mic on his hand, ready to speak. He has a serious expression on his face,as the crowd is dead silent, waiting to hear what CM Punk will have to say*

CM Punk at the end of Mayhem Normal_WWE_RAW_8_22_2011_part1_8_HQ_-_YouTube_FLV_000627240

CM Punk: Well, the show is almost over. All night, there was controversy surrounding my name. First, it was announced that I would participate in TWO Money in the Bank matches. One for a Tag Title opportunity and one for the OCW Championship briefcase. Right after that announcement, I hit the CEO with a chair right in the head!

*Crowd starts to loudly boo Punk, as they start chanting Infamous' name. Punk smiles and continues his speech*

CM Punk at the end of Mayhem Normal_CM_Punk___Alberto_Del_Rio_Promo_-_Raw_11_7_11_mp4_000197440

CM Punk: You people are such idiots. I received tweets, messages on my personal profile on facebook and many touts from losers like you asking why I did what I did. I actually thought it would be obvious and that's why I went to the back afterwards. But really, I shouldn't expect you to realize the obvious, you're too stuck in your fantasies that you cannot see what's happening in front of your noses.

*Crowd boos Punk again as the chants for Infamous continue*

CM Punk: Chant his name all you want. He is in no condition to make another appearance here, anytime soon. But to cut to the chase, I attacked Infamous because he wants me out of this company and will do whatever in his power to make me quit.

King: What is this guy talking about? Infamous actually came out here earlier to announce the matches CM Punk will be taking part in, and he would have in both matches an opportunity for gold!

CM Punk: He is trying to shorten my career, by putting me in not one, but TWO Ladder matches! These matches are cruel and should only happen for very special occasions. Yet, just because Infamous wants to boost his ratings and please all of you miscreants, I have to put my body on the line. I am here to entertain and wrestle professionally, not to break bodies and hurt people.

*The crowd boos as they don't seem convinced by CM Punk's explanation*

CM Punk: And then, later in the night, right after my match with Orton, whom I defeated (!!!) I get this

*The titantron shows the video Undertaker sent to Punk. Then after it, the brutal RKO that Punk took form Orton is shown, as he escapes the ring and the alliance come to the rescue*

CM Punk at the end of Mayhem Normal_CM_Punk___Alberto_Del_Rio_Promo_-_Raw_11_7_11_mp4_000088960

CM Punk: Now that was really a silly move, both from Orton's side and from Undertaker's. I just went out there and defeated the current OCW Champion and he RKO's me when I turn my back! As for you Undertaker, I am not intimidated by your words or your little special effects. I am an individual and I am free to join any group or person I desire!

*The crowd starts chanting for Undertaker*

CM Punk: And now, I got a message for Undertaker too! Also, let this be a lesson to whoever may plan on attacking me in the future.

*The camera focus on the titantron. A camera backstage is with Dolph Ziggler, holding Undertaker's head, who is laid out. Ziggler smiles as Punk claps. The crowd starts booing and chanting "You Suck" at Punk and Ziggler. CM Punk sits down, on typical Punk fashion.*

CM Punk at the end of Mayhem Normal_CM_Punk___Alberto_Del_Rio_Promo_-_Raw_11_7_11_mp4_000559780

King: What did these two do to The Undertaker??

Cole: I am not sure King, but it looks like The Phenom is out cold! Who knows what kind of injury they may have caused!

CM Punk: So, this is what awaits all and everyone who dare to attack me... or The Alliance!

King: So I was right! I told you Michael! This traitor has turned his back on The OCW Universe and to all the Superstars Backstage... Well at least the ones that don't belong to the Alliance! I am disgusted...

Cole: Come on now, Lawler! What CM Punk did was smart. He convienced me! Infamous would risk CM Punk's body and career just to boost the ratings! That is selfish!

King: I had no doubt that he would convience you, Michael. You are an idiot, just like he is!

*As the crowd continually boo, Ziggler comes to the entrance, literally dragging The Deadman. He drags him all the way down to the ring, as Punk and Ziggler are all smiles and the crowd boos louder than ever. Ziggler and Punk assault The Undertaker at ringside, while T-Richer comes down to the ring and while walking down the ramp, he just laughs at The Undertaker and claps. After several minutes, Punk and Ziggler are finsihed beating up Undertaker and they enter the ring and join Tricher. The three men start shaking each others hands and hugging. Tricher is in the middle of the ring with Punk to his left and Ziggler to his right. He raises both men's hands in the air*

King: This is really hard to watch. I have never seen something that sneaky and repugnant in my whole career, here in the OCW.

*Michael Cole stands up and starts clapping for the members of The Alliance in the ring*

Cole: King, raise! Congratulate the men! This is good TV, that is how you make an impact and how you make yourself known! Well done!

*Lawler drags Michael down to his seat*

King: Shut up Cole. How can you applaud such gross actions? Just sit down and don't be ridiculous.

TBC BY ANY NON-ALLIANCE MEMBER.
Back to top Go down
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk at the end of Mayhem   CM Punk at the end of Mayhem EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Orton is seen walking onto the stage with a HUGE smile on his face.

Orton: To quote the weakest member of The Alliance..."Really??" Did you guys just do that to The Undertaker? Now, i knew every member of The Alliance were spineless douches, but i never thought you were all more stupid than you look.
Have none of you been watching the WWE for the past 20 years?? Do you not know how many people have tried to do worse things to The Undertaker? He has been set on fire, he has been buried ALIVE. Everything your sick lil minds could think of, has been done to The Undertaker. And all times, he has come back with a vengeance! Do you honestly think you lil beat down is gonna keep The Deadman down?

(Crowd cheers as they all agree with Orton)

Orton: Let me thank you guys right now. Cause once The Undertaker realizes what just happened here...You are all dead! Congrats Alliance...You have all just dug up your own graves!

All of a sudden, the arena goes dark. A flash of lightning is seen striking the middle of the ring. When the lights come back on, the body of The Undertaker is gone.

(End of Promo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk at the end of Mayhem   CM Punk at the end of Mayhem EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:52 pm

(+4 for an amazing promo. Good job Punk, you did a great job utilizing the stoylines that have developed the past week into a way to refresh your character here in OCW. I am really looking forward to The Undertakers response to this. You have successfully crafted a new storyline here in OCW for yourself and showed that even after losing the OCW Championship and the Tag Team titles, you can still be a top guy here. Great response by Randy by the way, really helped make Undertaker look like the mythological beast that he is and was a great way to end this. Keep up the good work!)

TOTAL = CM Punk -5p
Randy Orton 1p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk at the end of Mayhem   CM Punk at the end of Mayhem Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk at the end of Mayhem
Page 1 of 1