Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
(Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
(Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
(Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
(Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
(Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
(Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
(Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
(Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
(Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
(Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

(Anyone) Challenge John Cena!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

(Anyone) Challenge John Cena! Empty
PostSubject: (Anyone) Challenge John Cena!   (Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:09 pm

*Cm Punk comes down the ring looking very mad, after being assaulted by Orton just some minutes earlier. He enters the ring and grabs a mic*

Punk: So I will get straight to the point. Cena brings Orton to fight me, because he knows that if I am not bruised and injured in the PPV, he cannot beat me in any other way. So he is hoping that Orton will finish me off tonight and will hurt me, so that I am not at 100% at Seasons Beatings for our match.

*Crowd Boos Punk as they start a Cena chant*

Punk: Oh you want Cena? You love Cena?

*Crowd cheers for Cena*

Punk: You wanna see Cena in action tonight, don't you?

*Crowd chants "YES! YES! YES!*

Punk: If that is the case, I shall announce my match for john Cena tonight, which I am sure you'll all enjoy. So tonight, I will give any superstar the opportunity to fight Cena. Just whoever is willing to, come down here right now and tell me why I should pick you to fight my opponent for the PPV this Sunday.

*Crowd goes wild as "Let's go Cena" chants, as well as "Cena Sucks" chants errupt*

Punk: So whoever wants to fight Cena, tonight, on the Main Event of Monday Night Mayhem, come down right now. By the way, the match will be held inside... HELL IN A CELL!

*Punk smiles as the crowd cheers loudly*

Punk: If Cena's tactic is to get me injured before our match this Sunday, I shall pay him back the same way. And just to make sure that no mistake will happen, and that things will not get out of control, I decide I personally will be the Specila Gues tReferee for the match!

*Punk laughs as the crowd Boo Punk*

CONTINUED BY WHOEVER WANTS TO FACE JOHN CENA INSIDE HELL IN A CELL WITH PUNK BEING THE SPECIAL REFEREE.
Back to top Go down
Restivereturn

Restivereturn

PostSubject: Re: (Anyone) Challenge John Cena!   (Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:34 pm

The Rock appears on the Titantron, to a great many cheers. Punk looks angry at who replied.

The Rock: Finally, The Rock has come back, and what has he come back to? This roody poo in the center of The People's ring, running his mouth once again. But, this nobody has come out offering something, that The Rock takes a great interest in. The chance to lay the Smackdown on Cena's candy ass all over Monday Mayhem! The Rock Says this: The Rock had a little fever this past week, and was defeated by Cena. Well, The Rock says that this will never happen again! So The Rock has an offer to make to this person standing in the ring. It seems that The Rock has something you want.

The Rock looks at the belt on his shoulder

The Rock: So The Rock offers CM Punk a little initiative. CM Punk gives The Rock his match with Cena, tomorrow night, and The Rock offers CM Punk a chance to go one on one with The Great One on Christmas EVE, and since The People know that The Great One will be walking out of Season's Beatings with the championship in hand, right after he takes Randy Orton for a ride, a ride to down Know Your Role Boulevard, hanging a right onto Jabroni Drive, and checking him straight into The Smackdown Hotel .

The Fans Chant Rocky! Rocky!

The Rock: The Rock will offer you another gift. The match will be for the OCW CHAMPIONSHIP. So you take that microphone, put it to your lips, and tell The People that The Rock will be facing John Cena tomorrow night, right after he whoops The Miz's candy ass, then you can take that microphone, wipe all your nasty spit off of it, shine it up real nice, turn that son of a bitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass. IF YOU SMELL, What The Rock is Cooking!
Back to top Go down
Toomuchfreetime.

Toomuchfreetime.

PostSubject: Re: (Anyone) Challenge John Cena!   (Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:08 pm

[center]As Punk mulls over the Rock's offer, a gong is heard as the lights go out.

When the lights come back on, Undertaker is standing behind Punk with a smile on his face.

Undertaker : I wasn't going to come out here and make my presence felt tonight, but when I heard those three magic words come out of your mouth Punk, I knew that I was the man for the job. No one has caused more destruction than the Undertaker in that match. You lock Cena in the cell with me and you seal his fate. I will not allow him to walk out of that ring by his own ability.

Punk / Rock
Back to top Go down
HiroGainsborough

PostSubject: Re: (Anyone) Challenge John Cena!   (Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Suddenly Rock's transmission is cut, and the Titantron goes blank. Then, a familiar music fills the arena.

At 0:12 two massive pillars of flame erupt from the stage, and Paul Bearer and Kane make there way down to the ring. Kane stops at the end of the entrance ramp and waits as Paul Bearer makes his way over to the commentary table to grab a mic. Bearer then enters the ring from the corner steps as Kane enters by climbing over the top rope. Kane stares down at CM Punk as Paul Bearer begins to speak.

BEARER: CM Punk, don't listen to that blowhard *he waves his hand in the direction of the Titantron* he probably won't even HAVE the title after his match at Season's Beating, so why risk it.

He then turns his attention to Undertaker.

BEARER: And you, you are well past your golden days as the lord of darkness. Your brother is the new phenom of the WWF and will continue what you have begun.

Bearer turns back to Punk.

BEARER: Now then what you want is someone who has made a career out of destroying people, someone who isn't held back by trivial things such as humanity, someone like my son Kane.

He moves over and stands by Kane, who hasn't so much as blinked the entire time.

BEARER: My Kane has been wanting to face Cena for some time now, He's relished the thought of breaking him of his pathetic "Never Surrender" attitude. I assure you, you won't be disappointed with what my son will do when he gets his hands on Cena. Do we have a deal?

He holds out his Hand to Punk, offering a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: (Anyone) Challenge John Cena!   (Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:30 pm

*John Cena comes out to a loud pop as he walks out onto the stage holding a microphone as everyone in the ring stares on*

John Cena

You guy's all want a piece of John Cena? It's too bad Punk is desprete for me to lose he needs to make him self special ref that's pathetic. If it was up to me I would face you all in a 3 on 1 handicap tag match and I would still come out the winner. But Punk can't ref those matches its not allowed. So instead he needs to choose one of you...

I wonder who it will be.. Will it be that over rated movie star The Rock! Most likely after you promised Punk a title match when I am the one here who deserves that honor. I beat you twice..TWICE!

*Crowd cheers as Punk stares on raising his title belt and eyebrow*

Or will it be The Deadman Undertaker. The only thing dead about you is you're career. You are washed up and I would get no pleasure in beating around a old man. especially one that needs to stop and catch his breath every minute.

Or will it be Kane. The man so scared of everyone he hides his face behind a mask. Oh.. I'm sorry that ain't because your scared it's because you're hidious behind that mask. I mean just show me your face and I would probably turn to stone. And won't make it to my match with Punk.

*Crowd laughs as Kane acts like hes gonna leave the ring and attack Cena but Paul stops him*

The sad truth is no one on this roster can beat me the only way they could is if Punk had there back. So Punk go ahead and choose someone who will most likely be The Rock because your so desprete for that title shot to make you relevant it's laughable. I will beat whoever you choose tonight and then I will be going straight to Sunday to kick your ass! And you know what I always say. You want some.. COME GET SOME!

*Cena takes off his shirt as the crowd cheers. Cena slides into the ring as the rock gets out holding his Championship. Cena runs and ducks a punch by kane and shoulder tackles Cm Punk sending him under the bottom rope to the floor. Cena stands up and starts punching Undertaker but Taker battles back. John Cena also begins punching Kane but Kane and Undertaker back Cena into a corner and punch Cena nonstop. Cm Punk and The Rock stare on from safety at the top of the ramp. Cena kicks Kane and punches taker making his way out of the corner but Kane grabs Cena by the throat.. Undertaker then also grabs Cena by the throat*

Micheal Cole: Are we about the see a double chokeslam!

King: I think so...

*Cena kicks Kane in the gut and then kicks Taker and grabs both of them hitting a double German suplex! Both men roll out of the ring and stare on at Cena who still want's to fight*

*Cena's music hits as he taunts at Taker and Kane and then stares at Cm Punk as The Rock and Cm Punk stare on with unimpressed looks. Undertaker and Kane then proceed to walk up the ramp following The Rock and Cm punk as Cena play's to the crowd*

King: Cena might be biting off more then he can chew messing with all those guys.

Cole: I wonder who Cm Punk will choose.. Cena say's he wants all 3 of them but Punk wants to be the special ref.

King: Either way I don't see Cena beating the odds tonight...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Anyone) Challenge John Cena!   (Anyone) Challenge John Cena! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:50 am

*Punk looks intimidated at Cena, while being surrounded by Kane and Taker*

Punk: So you think you're so tough Cena? You know you cannot beat all of these guys. So I have made up my mind. You have defeated the Rock twice already, so I don't think I will put someone who lost 2 times against you in a row battle you again. Then, you haven't faced UnderTaker or Kane, so it's one of them.

*Crowd boos as they obviously wanted to see the OCW Champ take on Cena inside Hell in a Cell*

Punk: You say Kane hides behind a mask and that you'll turn into stone if you see his face. You're probably right, so I wouldn't want to risk it... The man you're facing tonight at the Main Event is the Deadman, The Undertaker! He invented those matches and he has the best record in them, so I believe it is natural to pick him.

*Crowd cheers for Cena*

Punk: So it's official, later tonight on the main event, you will go one on one with The Phenom. Let's see how you'll do against this great man!

*Crowd Boos Punk again*

Punk: So what, you think Undertaker isn't enough of a challenge for your hero? You think he can take on more?

*Crowd loudly replies "YES!"*

Punk: Fine then, it's official! It will be a Fatal 4-Way match! Cena vs The Rock vs Undertaker vs Kane! But one thing, I will only count pinfalls performed on John Cena. Other competitors pinning one another, I will not end the match! So the only way to win the match is by pinning Cena or making him submit! Now let's see how you can handle that Cena! And of course the match is No DQ, inside Hell in a Cell, so anything goes! Go ahead guys and use chairs and belts and anything else to defeat Cena! Whoever gets the pinfall first or is able to make Cena submit, will have a huge boost at the rankings! So do your best and truly Cena, I wish you luck... You'll need it!

*Crowd cheers as they believe the match will make a great main event. Punk smiles and Cena looks ready to take on anyone on his way as he waves and challenges the guys to come down the ring to take him on*

Cole: Oh my Lord, King, CM Punk turned this match into a Fatal 4 Way Hell in a Cell match and the only person who can be targeted is John Cena. In order for the match to end, one of the other three guys need to pin or make Cena submit! Punk is a genius!

Lawler: Cole are you kidding me? How is it fair for Cena to have to face 3 guys who are allowed to pin only him and not one another? But when I think about it, the other three guys will have to fight amongst themselves to get to pin Cena while Cena will win the match if he pins any of his opponents!

Cole: That's right King, Cena is allowed to pin or make anyone submit but don't forget Punk is the referee so I don't see that happening! What a main event ladies and gentlemen, later on tonight on Monday Night Mayhem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Anyone) Challenge John Cena!   (Anyone) Challenge John Cena! Empty

Back to top Go down

(Anyone) Challenge John Cena!
Page 1 of 1