Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricher2010

General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena Empty
PostSubject: General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena   General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:33 pm

*Tricher walks out on to the stage and down into the ring. He asks for a microphone*

T-Richer

I have just been recently fined 20,000 dollars by Good Morning America for a fight on there show. So to make things even I will be making John Cena and Cm punk pay me 12,000 each. 20,000 for the fine and 2,000 extra and a punishment to both of them. On the Topic of John Cena and Cm Punk I would like both of them to come down to this ring for a announcement.

*The general manager waits*

*Cm Punk comes down the ramp first with a vary angry look on his face as he was just fine 12,000 dollars and now has to subject himself to the general manager*

*Cena is out next in his Blue shirt and looking peppy as always as he runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He extends his hand to the general manager but the general manager is to pissed off. Cena extends his hand to Punk and Punk laughs at Cena*

T-Richer

I bet you are both wondering why you are down here.

*Cm punk mocks the general manager by looking at his watch*

You see I have you both scheduled in matches tonight but I will not be choosing you're opponents. YOU GUY'S WILL! John Cena will pick Punks opponent and Punk you will choose Cenas. It can be anyone on the roster. It can be in any match! So tonight you both will need to think hard about this.

*John Cena laughs*

John Cena:

It's funny you mention that because I was walking backstage and this man asked me where Cm Punk was.. He told me he is dying to get his hands on Cm punk. He told me he wishes he could be put in a match where he could destroy punk. So I am going to give that man his wish. And the match will be a extreme rules match with no submissions.

*Cm Punk face gets bright red in anger*

This man is!...

*To be continued by Mystery Superstar*
Back to top Go down
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena   General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Crowd goes CRAZY as Orton comes running down the ramp.

Announcer: Oh My God, it's Randy Orton. Last i heard, he wasn't cleared to wrestle after that brutal beating he took from CM Punk!

Orton slides into the ring and immediately goes after Punk. Orton tackles Punk and starts throwing punches while Punk trys to block them.

Refs run down to the ring and pull Orton off while Cena stands there laughing, enjoying all of this.

As the refs hold back Orton, Punk runs, and takes a dive onto Orton and again they both begin throwing punches.

Finally, more superstars come out of the back to break it up, and hold both superstars away from each other.

Orton finally calms down and grabs the mic from Cena....

Orton: Word of advice Punk! When you jump me from behind and try to take me out of action...You better finish the job!! All you managed to do was PISS ME OFF. And as for our match tonight, i hope your ready. Cause for me, it's not just a match! Tonight...im gonna beat your ass!! After tonight, WHEN i do finally get my title back, i doubt your ever gonna wanna challenge me for the title. Cause your gonna remember tonight, and remember how i beat the living hell out of you!!

*To Be Continued by Punk, Cena or GM*
Back to top Go down

General Manager announces matches for Punk and Cena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos :: Old Promos-
Jump to: