Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match! Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match!   CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:10 pm

*We are mid way on Thursday Night Thunder! As we return from commercial, Orton is seen walking backstage, making his way to the entrance*

Cole: Hey King! Look, Randy Orton, the number one contender for the OCW championship, is coming our way for his match with CM Punk, starting right now!

Lawler: Well Cole, I am certainly looking forward to this. I mean CM Punk has said so many thing about Orton, but now I think Orton is..

*Out of nowhere, CM Punk grabs Orton from behind and drives him head first into a wall. Women and other backstage technicians run to avoid getting involved into the brawl. Orton tries to fight back and manages to deliver some right hands to Punk, but Heyman approaches from behind and catches Orton on the back of his head with the Tag Title CM Punk has. Orton falls down and tries to regroup, but Punk is back to his senses and delivers a devastating kick to the head of Orton. Orton is down unconscious*

Cole: What just happened? What was all that about?!

Lawler: Punk just assaulted Orton and I think the number one contender is now out cold. CM Punk is such a coward attacking Orton from behind!

Cole: Well King, he might have just wanted to send a message, and boy did he find a brutal way of doing it!

*Punk laughs at Orton and sits next to him*

Punk: Well, you took my number one contender's spot, and you should know better than anyone else that I don't let things like that just slide away. I should be facing The Rock at Seasons Beatings for MY championship. And I think I might just be the one to face him, now that you will be out of the picture!

Heyman: You're the best in the world! You show him how it's done! He deserved it for taking what's rightfully yours!

*Punk grabs a heavy metal and is about to smash Orton's head with it, while Heyman applauds. As Punk raises the metal to hit Orton, Cena catches it from behind and delivers a powerful right hand to Punk. Punk falls down and regroups and is ready to confront Cena while Heyman instantly runs away with the Tag Team Championship*

Lawler: Look! It's Cena! Cena has come to the rescue! Punk was about to open Orton's head in two and Cena just prevented that from happening!

Cole: Oh my God Jerry, a backstage brawl between Cena and Punk, who have a scheduled match at Seasons Beatings, is about to begin!

CONTINUED BY CENA
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match!   CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:22 pm

*Cena delivers a fury of strikes onto Punk, Cena then grabs Punk and throws him onto a table. He smashes Punks head off the table put Punk battles back with hitting punches and kicks of his own intill he is able to throw Cena into the soda machine backstage. Punk drives his shoulder into Cena sending cena back first into the machine and the fight continues as both man are hitting strikes. Cena manages to get the upper-hand and turns the tables on Punk. He grabs Punk and this time sends him into the soda machine. Cena picks punk up and power bombs him right into the machine breaking it and sending Punk to the floor. Chris Jericho is seen walking up with a few dollars in his hand to use the machine but see's what John Cena just did to it he has a sad look on his face and walks away*

*John Cena beats Cm Punk via Knockout in Backstage Brawl*

King: John Cena just knocked out Punk..

Cole: I'd like to see him do that at the Pay Per View when Punk's paying attention.

King: Cole you're actually justifying what Punk did?!

Cole: This was between Cm Punk and Randy Orton, I don't see why John Cena needed to get involved he has his own match with The Rock.

King: Shut up cole..

*John goes to check on Orton while Medical Personal are loading him onto a stretcher. Cena doesn't notice Cm Punk getting up behind him to retreat. John Cena turns around to see if Punk is still down but Punk is no where to be seen??

King: looks like Punk got away..

Cole: He was just pretending to be hurt probably so he could escape from Cena. Punk knows there match should be saved for the pay per view and spared Cena the beating of his life.

King: You really are a idiot aren't you?

END PROMO
Back to top Go down

CM Punk assaults Orton backstage prior their match!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos :: Old Promos-
Jump to: