Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Trevor interviews Cm Punk after his title win. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Trevor interviews Cm Punk after his title win. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Trevor interviews Cm Punk after his title win. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Trevor interviews Cm Punk after his title win. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Trevor interviews Cm Punk after his title win. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Trevor interviews Cm Punk after his title win. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Trevor interviews Cm Punk after his title win. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Trevor interviews Cm Punk after his title win. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Trevor interviews Cm Punk after his title win. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Trevor interviews Cm Punk after his title win. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Trevor interviews Cm Punk after his title win.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tricher2010

Trevor interviews Cm Punk after his title win. Empty
PostSubject: Trevor interviews Cm Punk after his title win.   Trevor interviews Cm Punk after his title win. EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:26 pm

*Trevor runs up to a sweaty Cm Punk who is holding his New OCW championship belt as he is walking towards his locker room*

Trevor: Cm Punk can I get a moment of you're time!

Cm Punk: I am sure you got a lot of questions for me... Go ahead shoot. Your NEW OCW Champion will explain you anything you wanna know.

Trevor: How do you feel about having to face The Rock one on one tomorrow night right after winning you're title belt?

Cm Punk: Well, that's certainly not a surprise to me... Our GM sucks so no wonder he would make such a match one night after one of the biggest matches in my career. Of course, I am not going to lose to someone like The Rock but that does not excuse the bad move from the GM's side.

Trevor: Saying the general manager sucks on a Internet Interview that ANYONE can read probably isn't to smart he could make your life a living hell. Regardless... What was you're game-plan going into that Triple Threat match?

Cm Punk: You know I don't care... I got the title which should be mine from the very beginning! The General Manager can do nothing that I can't handle.
As for my plan, I just hate both of these men. So, all I had in mind was to beat the crap outta them while having my mind on Randy. He has a reputation of being sneaky and I wanted to avoid that at any cost.

Trevor: Cena claims if it wasn't a Triple Threat that he would of been the New Champion... You have never been able to beat Cena in a one on one and he has a win over you. Are you afraid of John Cena?

Cm Punk: *Looks with an angry stare at the interviewer*

The win Cena had over me was a total fluke. If he was as good as he claimed, he wouldn't have been pinned 2 times in a row in Triple Threat match. So with that being said, this interview is over. Get out of my sight

*Punk pushes the interviewer rudely as he walks towards the locker rooms*

Trevor: I would like to Thank Cm Punk for his time and all the readers reading this Interview Exclusive on OCW.com!
Back to top Go down

Trevor interviews Cm Punk after his title win.
Page 1 of 1