Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Regarding Orton's Press Conference EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Regarding Orton's Press Conference EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Regarding Orton's Press Conference EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Regarding Orton's Press Conference EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Regarding Orton's Press Conference EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Regarding Orton's Press Conference EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Regarding Orton's Press Conference EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Regarding Orton's Press Conference EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Regarding Orton's Press Conference EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Regarding Orton's Press Conference EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regarding Orton's Press Conference

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Regarding Orton's Press Conference Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Orton's Press Conference   Regarding Orton's Press Conference EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:35 pm

*CM Punks and Paul Heyman walk down the ramp to HUGE boos after the incident with Cena bastage*

Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to speak on behalf of my client, CM Punk. Just some moments ago, we saw LIVE via satellite the press conference of Randy Orton, where he adressed the issue of the November to Remember PPV Main Event for his OCW championship. I am sure he caught us all by surprise, by announcing the match between my client and Cena to be a number one contender's match AND Randy himself being the special guest referee for it.

I would like to adress this speech to the highly respected mister Randy Orton... My client and myself have heard everything you said regarding CM Punk and the match itself. But there's one thing you don't know. CM Punk respects you, CM Punk sees you as his equal. You are the top guy of this company, and it would be a pleasure for my client to face you in a match. It would give so much to his career, having a one on one match with The Apex Predator, The Viper RANDY ORTON!

*crowd begins to boo Heyman*

Heyman: You sir, are on the top of the mountain. You are the best in here and you have proved it by winning the Triple threat match last night and becoming the NEW OCW CHAMPION! I applaud you for that! You managed to defeat that weakling John Cena, who claims to be the face of the company. Well he is wrong, you are the face of the company, you represent it! He is nothing compared to you! You could eassily whipe the floor with John Cena. It is really impudent on Cena's behalf to claim he is the face of OCW while you're around. He has no respect for you, he HATES you! Would you really give that man a shot at your title, which rightfully belongs to you?

*Punk and Heyman talk to themselves and Punk takes the mic while the crowd continues to boo*

Punk: Randy, I come to you as a man. I might have been sinister and sneaky on you, but you know I am the man you should choose to defend your title against. I mean, I didn't get the championship while I never was pinned. I find this a bit unfair. I really hope you see my point of view and consider what you're going to do and who you're going to face at the main event of November to Remember. You're a smart man, I'm sure you'll make the right decision.

*Punk and Heyman exit the ring while insulting the crowd for booing them*

Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

Regarding Orton's Press Conference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Orton's Press Conference   Regarding Orton's Press Conference EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:11 pm

*Cena comes running down the ramp as fast as he can wearing what appears to be some clothes he borrowed from the always fashionable Chris Jericho after his was stolen from the shower. Cena slams into Cm Punk right as he turns around because he heard the music and is taken to the ground and met with a fury of punches. Paul Heyman kicks Cena in the back of his head allowing Punk to get Cena off him and defend himself. Cm Punk and Cena straight up take turns punching each other directly in the face as this is no match this is just a fight. Cena gets the advantage and throws punk into the crowd barrier as fans scream in punks face. Cena begins to fire away on Punk with even more punches in-till Paul Heyman nails Cena in the back with a lead pipe. Cena falls down but quickly gets up but Cm Punk is already on the stage maintaining some distance from Cena as they stare down. Cena grabs a mic*

John Cena:

You want to attack my father! You want to make this personal! Fine you've got my full attention! If I were you I would hire around the clock protection because I am coming for you bitch! I am coming for Paul Heyman I am coming for anyone you talk to and at the PPV Sunday will get my chance to KICK YOUR ASS!

* Punk stares down Cena mocking what he is saying and mocks holding a OCW title belt as Heyman laughs behind him holding the pipe*

Topic Closed
Back to top Go down

Regarding Orton's Press Conference
Page 1 of 1