Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Official Complaint against John Cena EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Official Complaint against John Cena EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Official Complaint against John Cena EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Official Complaint against John Cena EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Official Complaint against John Cena EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Official Complaint against John Cena EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Official Complaint against John Cena EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Official Complaint against John Cena EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Official Complaint against John Cena EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Official Complaint against John Cena EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Official Complaint against John Cena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Official Complaint against John Cena Empty
PostSubject: Official Complaint against John Cena   Official Complaint against John Cena EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:51 pm

*After a little while, the incident with Cena and Heyman, backstage in the GM's office, Heyman knocks the door*

*Heyman enters the room and starts complaining*

Heyman: Sir, I imagine you know why I am here... You must have seen what happened to me out there, in the hands of that mentally unstable man, John Cena... He put his hands on me and I just come here after I was checked by the doctors and they said I have sustained some minor injuries in my neck and ribs. Now, I expect you to do your job and immediately ban John Cena from any chance to enter the OCW Championship tournament again! Also, he attacked my client, CM Punk and attempted to harm him as well while not being in an official match... So I will ask for restraining order for me and my client, CM Punk, so that John Cena cannot even reach us ever again... I am telling you, he is dangerous!
Therefore, as you understand, that means that you will not be able to book my client in a match with John Cena!

I expect all my requests will be materialized, because if that's not the case, I am willing to take the matters to the court!
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: Official Complaint against John Cena   Official Complaint against John Cena EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:41 pm

T-Richer

I understand you're frustration. John Cena will be punished to the fullest of my power but you must understand as gentleman I cannot ban Cena from the Tournament he is a draw and we need him for ratings. However I will give Cm punk and yourself justification in this matter. How about tomorrow night at a house show Cm Punk goes 1 on 1 and he is banned from using the AA or the STF so he can't use his finishers...And Cena must make a Live apolgy tonight on Mayhem to you and Cm Punk? Maybe we can be more reasonable?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Complaint against John Cena   Official Complaint against John Cena EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:31 pm

*Heyman looks skeptic*

Heyman: Well, we're both business men, I am sure that we can come to a conclusion with this... What you offered is tempting and I will accept it, only under one condition... The match, will be an Ironman match! Where Cena will not be allowed to use any of his finisher maneuvers!

I would also like to state something else. The Rock, verbally attacked my client and myself, so I suggest that a match between these two at some point is appropriate... I believe you know how much my client despises the so called "People's Champion".

If both my reguests are accepted, I believe we can end the matter here.
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: Official Complaint against John Cena   Official Complaint against John Cena EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:37 pm

T-Rich

I agree John Cena shall be placed in a Iron Man match with no finishers against you're client Cm Punk. Any finishers and he is immeditly suspended and disqualified from the tournament. It's up to Cm Punk to injure Cena if he would not like him to compete any more. As for The Rock I can't do anything for just a verbal attack. I also am not a fan of the people but to punish him for saying a few words is unacceptable.

However....

I am a fan of that match up and will have Cm punk go 1 on 1 with The Great One Next week! Heyman I will be honest with you hear. I am also a Heyman guy and a Cm Punk fan so please feel free to come to me in the future with anymore concerns and I will try to handle it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Complaint against John Cena   Official Complaint against John Cena EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm

*Heyman with an evil smile*

Thank you mister Tricher! I am glad we wroked this issue. And I'll keep in mind what you said. Have a nice day, sir!
Back to top Go down
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

PostSubject: Re: Official Complaint against John Cena   Official Complaint against John Cena EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:52 am

As Heyman leaves, he runs into Randy Orton walking into the GM's Office. Orton just stares at Heyman as he leaves. He shakes his head as he looks at T-Richer...

Orton: Sorry, i couldn't help but overhear you say..."Your a Heyman guy"? Look, me and you have never really had a problem with each other, and i honestly think your doing a great job with the show so far, but there's one thing i've learned in this business...that man is no good. Whenever Heyman has ANY kind of power, it never turns out good. After he leaves here, after he's done talking to you..where do you think he's gonna go. He will pretend to be your friend, to be on your side, but at the same time he's probably in INfamous's ear trying to take your job.
Listen, im not trying to tell you how to do your job...all im saying is be careful.

Orton leaves the office..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Complaint against John Cena   Official Complaint against John Cena Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Complaint against John Cena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Backstage :: GM's Office-
Jump to: