Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
THE CHAMP IS HERE! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
THE CHAMP IS HERE! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
THE CHAMP IS HERE! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
THE CHAMP IS HERE! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
THE CHAMP IS HERE! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
THE CHAMP IS HERE! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
THE CHAMP IS HERE! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
THE CHAMP IS HERE! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
THE CHAMP IS HERE! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
THE CHAMP IS HERE! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

THE CHAMP IS HERE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fear Culprit

Fear Culprit

THE CHAMP IS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: THE CHAMP IS HERE!   THE CHAMP IS HERE! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:29 pm

*Cenas musics drops and the crowd goes wild! Cena grabs the mic*

Now I hear everyone talking about how I haven't been around and I don't care about the fans enough to show up, etc etc. The truth is, I really don't give a crap about the fans or the rest of you whiny little girls!

*the crowd looks stunned and erupts with thunderous boos!*

I'm no stranger to all of this hate. I'm the best.. the OCW Champion! People hating me comes with the territory. Even the commissioner has something against me, always sticking me in handicap matches and I still come out on top! These so called superstars are out here crying all the time, Cena has been MIA, Cena this and Cena that. I do my talking in the ring. If you don't see or hear me, it's because I'm out there making paper! I've had about enough of these loose lips though. Now it's time to show you why I'm in this ring holding the belt right now. I'm going to start with little ol Christian tonight. Christian, it's time for you to see how it is to be in the ring with the best, the big boy! I'm going to make you an example. Your going to be the first in my reign of destruction and when I'm done, I'm going to send your head to Orton in a paper bag! Orton, you better keep kissing the commissioners ass and get that no submission match in effect because you know thats the only way you have even the slightest chance at beating me! That goes for the rest of you whiny bitches as well. John Cena is back with a vengeance, breaking necks and taking checks! YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!

*Cena drops the mic and raises the Championship belt over his head as the crowd roars with boos! He walks out grinning and nodding his head to the crowd*
Back to top Go down
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

THE CHAMP IS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CHAMP IS HERE!   THE CHAMP IS HERE! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Randy Orton's music hits and the crowd erupts louder than they have all night. He walks out with a mic in his hand and stop at the top of the ramp as Cena stop at the bottom of the ramp.

Orton: So Cena....i see you have this new attitude about you. Is that supposed to scare me?? Am i supposed to go running scared and drop out of our match at the PPV? I don't think so Cena. Don't know if you heard, but the GM just made out match a no submissions match. So i guess you gonna have to count on something else other than the STFU. Good luck with that. I'll tell you right now, be careful what you do with that check you cash Cena, cause thats gonna be the last check you get in a long time. Cause after i punt you in the head this Sunday, i wouldn't be surprised if you quit this company and runaway like the coward you are. Enjoy that title for the next couple of the day...Its the last time you will ever see it again.

Orton begins to walk backwards towards the back, not taking his eyes off of Cena.
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

THE CHAMP IS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CHAMP IS HERE!   THE CHAMP IS HERE! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:40 pm

*Christian walks out behind Randy Orton as Randy turns around*

Relax Randy. Like i said before you are not my Main Objective. Cena you may have beaten me tonight but you had to make me Tap and the same won't happen to Randy. I look forward to him taking that belt from you and when he does i look forward to taking it from him! Being so close to winning the IC title earlier tonight made me realize that belt is for little kids and I am not a little kid so count me in on officially going after the World Title because if Randy Win's I am next in line

*Christian stares at John Cena and then Randy Orton.*
Back to top Go down
RKOLEGACY008

THE CHAMP IS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CHAMP IS HERE!   THE CHAMP IS HERE! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:56 pm

*Undertakers music sounds*

Christian you have to be kidding me? You honesty think you are in line for the title next? You just lost to the Big Show and you think that this some how means you are out of the little kid league. No it means that you belong there now more then ever. It has been said more times that i can count and now more then ever does it ring true. CHRISTIAN YOU ARE NOTHING WITH EDGE CARRYING YOUR ASS!! Now then why dont you step aside and leave the talk of true champions to the big boys!

Randy Orton our storied history is one that will be talked about for ages to come. But at the end of that story the ending will read "and so the Undertaker buried the legend killer along with all his hopes and dreams". The truth of the matter is Orton I have beaten you too many times for it to be interesting any more. There isnt a single damn thing you can do that will prove to me that you are worthy of facing me again. In fact what do you say you and i do battle here tonight just so i can show you once again why i am and always will be the phenom.

Now onto JOHN....CENA. Look John i respect what you have done for this business but you see in the end your impact on this business pales in comparison to my own impact. Truth be told i am pulling for you to win this match on Sunday so that when you do i will be right there waiting to take the title off your hands. The CENATION cant save you, the CHAINGANG cant save you, and certainly your army little kids and women cant save you! JOHN CENA say your prayers because if you do win on Sunday it is only a matter of time before you REST....IN....PEACE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE CHAMP IS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CHAMP IS HERE!   THE CHAMP IS HERE! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE CHAMP IS HERE!
Page 1 of 1