Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
New #1 Contender! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
New #1 Contender! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
New #1 Contender! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
New #1 Contender! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
New #1 Contender! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
New #1 Contender! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
New #1 Contender! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
New #1 Contender! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
New #1 Contender! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
New #1 Contender! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New #1 Contender!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

New #1 Contender! Empty
PostSubject: New #1 Contender!   New #1 Contender! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:37 am

The Crowd erupts as Orton music play. He walks down the ramp woth a little smirk on his face. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic...

Orton: First thing i wanna address is Christians claim that a snuck a pin, and stole his victory in the Fatal Four Way match on thursday. Well Christian.....your right! But Christian, i've know you a long time..and i didn't do anything you wouldn't have done yourself. I was just smarter than you on that day. Thats enough about Christian though, it looks ike he has his hands full at the moment.

Now onto Cena...As everybody probably knows by now, Thursday i won the match and am now the new #1 Contender for his title. (Crowd once again goes crazy). Cena...i have alot of respect for you. I respect what you have done for this company, i respect what you have done for this business. But that's all it is..."respect". In my eyes, all you are is another obstacle in my way to the Championship. First chance i get, i WILL punt you in the head. It's the New age of Orton, and that belt belongs with me. It belongs to a person that deserves it. You claim to to be in this business cause you love the fans, but ever since we came back you have not said one things to these fans. You came out...won your match and disappeared. Is that the type of Champion you want? (Crowd begins to Boo, and chant CENA SUCKS!!) I hope your ready Cena, cause at New Years Revolution....Im gonna beat the living hell out of you! Im more focused than i have even been, and thats dangerous Cena. Nothing is gonna stop me from taking that belt from you. See you next week!
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

New #1 Contender! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New #1 Contender!   New #1 Contender! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:08 pm

*Christian walks out and gives a angry look at Randy Orton. But then it soon turns to a smile*

I know you don't care and i know me and you don't like each other but i would be lying if i didn't tell you I'm rooting for you. I do not like Cena and as long as your able to escape that STF i fully believe you have what it takes to leave as Champion. And when you do i look forward to hopefully Challenge you for that belt. Now don't get me wrong were still enemies and i still hate everyone in this arena including you fans..

*CROWD BOOS LIKE NO OTHER BEFORE*

But you have my word that intill after the pay per view i will no longer be coming after you or starting trouble with you. Focus on winning your match.

*Christian heads backstage.*
Back to top Go down
RKO LEGACY 008

New #1 Contender! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New #1 Contender!   New #1 Contender! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:46 pm

*As Christian heads backstage CM Punk's music hits and he comes out to a large pop*

Christian dont tell me you have gone soft already i mean we all know you are a creepy little bastard but dont make it that obvious! Listen i know you and i have our iron man match coming up and i know you arent lookiing forward to me kicking your ass all over the ring! I think you and i need some warm up matches before the big PPV so i went and spoke to the GM and he agreed. He said we could have our warm up matches in a pick your poison situation. So i have taken the liberty to find you an opponent. That opponent is none other then....the WWE CHAMPION JOHNNNN CENAAA!! Now if you choose not to accept thats fine just understand that you will be viewed as not only a creepy little bastard but also a cowardly little piece of shit!
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

New #1 Contender! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New #1 Contender!   New #1 Contender! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:59 pm

I haven't gotten soft i just do not like Cena so i am just letting Randy know if he wants to destroy Cena then i would be glad to watch or maybe help out we share a common interest is all and it would most likely be easier for me to take the belt of Randy then it would be Mr.STF.

But sure OK i will except your little challenge and i actually saw it coming you see everywhere i go i know it's only a matter of time before you show up right behind me like a obsessed little puppy looking for his ball. But that should come as no surprise because you don't have any balls anyway. You say im the creepy bastard everywhere i go there you are! In my home! At work! In the shower! Or at least i assume when i got out all i could smell was Grease with a side of pathetic loser.

*Crowd boos*

I will accept your challenge and i will beat John Cena and gladly get him well and ready for Randy Orton and speaking of Randy Orton that will be your opponent come for the night. So enjoy!

*Christian walks past Cm Punk bumping his shoulder and keeps going*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New #1 Contender! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New #1 Contender!   New #1 Contender! Empty

Back to top Go down

New #1 Contender!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Live Shows :: Monday Mayhem :: Archive :: 1/16/12-
Jump to: