Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Its a New Age of Orton EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Its a New Age of Orton EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Its a New Age of Orton EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Its a New Age of Orton EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Its a New Age of Orton EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Its a New Age of Orton EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Its a New Age of Orton EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Its a New Age of Orton EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Its a New Age of Orton EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Its a New Age of Orton EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Its a New Age of Orton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

Its a New Age of Orton Empty
PostSubject: Its a New Age of Orton   Its a New Age of Orton EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:10 pm

After his match, Orton gets up holding his head and ask for a Mic..

Orton: Sorry to ruin your debut Rhodes, but your the first of many to fall to Orton. Its a new year, and now you will see a new Orton. I have a new-found passion, and thats to become OCW Champion. Today was the first step to that goal. Don't get me wrong, the Old Orton is still inside me...just waiting. Waiting for anybody to get in my way. If that happens...you can expect a big swift boot to the head.

He turns slowly to look at Rhodes while he gets up. He walks to the corner and grabs the ropes and gets ready to punt Rhodes in the head. He begins to run towards Cody but stops just as he gets to him. He has a weird look on his. He looks at the crowd and rolls out the ring and heads up the ramp to the back. as his Music plays.

Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: Its a New Age of Orton   Its a New Age of Orton EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:27 pm

*As Orton walks threw the curtain he is met by a awaiting Christian.*

Bravo Randy! You beat the new guy who is far less experienced then you are am i suppose to be afraid? Your right it is a New Year and i am going to let you in on a little secret....I am going to win this tourney so you might as well stop wasting your time. I saw your match and Cody was so close to winning the Victory and if your having that much trouble against that pipsqueak then you are going to be easily defeated by me. Hell if it was up to me id say you and me walk right back out there and get our second round qualifier over with just so i can save you the trouble of worrying about whats going to happen if you do happen to face me. Relish this moment Viper because its going to come to a crashing halt vary soon.

*Turns around and starts walking away*

Back to top Go down
Legato001

PostSubject: Re: Its a New Age of Orton   Its a New Age of Orton EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:41 pm

As chritian heads to the back, he's hit by a microphone and thrown back onto the stage. Punk walks out holding his head, looking furious about losing to Christian, and begins kicking christian with a series of blows, eventually lifting him up at the edge of the stage and kicking him in the head causing him to fall off the stage
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: Its a New Age of Orton   Its a New Age of Orton EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:47 pm

*Falls off the stage sent crashing threw a bunch of a equipment. As christian lies there in a ton of pain he looks to the camera.*

On second though Randy we shouldn't have our match tonight i need to rest up

*Passes out*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a New Age of Orton   Its a New Age of Orton EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:38 pm

*Orton is helped back into the ring as the crowd is cheering for orton and out of no where rhodes rolls back to the ring the refs attempt to get Cody from attacking Orton .. Rhodes runs at Orton and gets continues to beat him down Christian is on the ramp watching and.....*

Its a New Age of Orton XasFd
Back to top Go down
RKO LEGACY 008

PostSubject: Re: Its a New Age of Orton   Its a New Age of Orton EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:41 am

*The arena goes black and the dong sounds and then the lights come back and Undertaker is standing behind a terrified Cody Rhodes*

Cody slowly turns around and gets hit with the Tombstone Piledriver and Undertaker starts to do his victory pose as Orton slowly gets to his feet. He stops and hits Orton with a tombstone. He laughs and picks up the mic and says that it is time for the reign of darkness to begin and that all starts with my match against Dolph Ziggler. See one of you boys at your funeral. REST IN PEACE!

*The lights go out and then back on and Taker is gone*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its a New Age of Orton   Its a New Age of Orton Empty

Back to top Go down

Its a New Age of Orton
Page 1 of 1