Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Nexus EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Nexus EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Nexus EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Nexus EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Nexus EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Nexus EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Nexus EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Nexus EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Nexus EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Nexus EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Nexus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RKO LEGACY 008

Nexus Empty
PostSubject: Nexus   Nexus EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:47 pm

*Undertaker's music hits and he comes out*

I am sure you are all asking yourself the same question. Why Undertaker? Why? Well you see the Nexus has made a name for itself for being a destructive force in this business. I also bring destruction upon this business for it was only right that I join them. Now onto what HBK said earlier today. I am no ones little pet in case you werent watching i am the champ! But that does raise an interesting case....would the man who is undefeated at Wrestlemania serve under two rookies. No you see i am declaring myself leader of the Nexus and with that new leadership begins a reign of terror that has never been felt before!
Back to top Go down
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

Nexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus   Nexus EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Randy Ortons music hits, and he makes his way out onto the ramp.

Orton: Undertaker! Quick question...If your supposed to be the "Leader" of this new Nexus group, why is it that you have the IC belt while Punk is going after the Heavyweight Belt? Something isn't right in the new Nexus. Me and you go way back, we have know each other for years, so i know you can be trusted. But can you really trust Punk and Barrett. The only people those two care about are themselves. And i think the fact that your holding that belt, while Punk is going after THE belt proves that. Which is pointless anyway cause after i beat Brock Lesnar at New Year Revolution and become #1 Contender, that belt is as good as mine Anyways, thats not what i came out here for. I just wanted to let you know..have fun on your lil play date with those two cause this "New Nexus" isn't going to be around long. Im not going to let them do here, what they did in the WWE. I haven't talked to any of the boys in the back yet, but im pretty sure they all agree. Nexus is a virus, and they must be killed!
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

Nexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus   Nexus EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:37 pm

*Christian makes his way onto the ramp next to Randy Orton.*

Hold on there Taker. Slow your roll lets get a few things straight. First of all our match this Thursday i am going to beat you so bad you might not even make it to the PPV second of all no matter how many Nexus members are with you come this PPV you won't be leaving as IC champion i promise that! I will be taking that belt and if you even try to do anything about i will take your career!
Back to top Go down
RKO LEGACY 008

Nexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus   Nexus EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Christian i have already had one match tonight but i have no problem kicking your ass tonight. So for all your big words lets see if you have what it takes in the ring to back it up!
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

Nexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus   Nexus EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:13 pm

You know what i already had a match tonight to but i am tired of you saying Undefeated this and Undefeated that lets go!

PLAY MY DAMN MUSIC!

*Walks down to ring*
Back to top Go down
RKO LEGACY 008

Nexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus   Nexus EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:48 pm

*grabs a mic, tired and beaten from that hellacious match*

The undefeated streak of Christian has ended and with that the undefeated streak of the undertaker and the reign of darkness continues. Christian you put up one hell of a match but when it comes to this ring i am the only one who calls the shots. I beat you one on one and i am gonna beat you again at this pay per view.

*Undertaker does his victory pose with the IC title in hand and christian laying unconcious in the ring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus   Nexus Empty

Back to top Go down

Nexus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Live Shows :: Monday Mayhem :: Archive :: 12/5/11-
Jump to: