Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato? EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrning

Byrning

The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato? Empty
PostSubject: The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato?   The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:19 am

The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato? 30

Scott Hall is in the ring about to address the fans.

Scott Hall: Hey Yo, it's Survey Time.

The crowd erupts as Hall gets ready to ask the question.

Scott Hall: Who here paid to see Scott Hall go for the Intercontinental Championship tonight?

A majority of the crowd cheer even louder in reply to his question.

Scott Hall: Survey says; that was the match that sold this show. Now, we were blessed with a new GM by the name of L. Gato or something along that line. Now, this new chico doesn't quite know how to run a show, as shown by his match scheduling that he has thrown at you all and basically has called it as either live with it or stop watching. These fan's deserve better than that mang. They deserve action, excitement and, more than anything, the match they all came to see.

The Crowd cheer as Hall plays to them and what they want to see.

Scott Hall: Wow, calm down all you chico's and chica's, we haven't got what we wanted yet. Look, I get it, you have the pressure of running this amazing show and it has left you not thinking straight. So, let me try help you out a bit here: Tonight, live for all the people here who have spent there hard earned money to see this show and for all the people at home who take the time out of their lives to see immortals fight, one on one for the Intercontinental Championship, Kofi Kingston locks horns with 'The Bad Guy' Scott Hall.

The Crowd erupts into cheers and start to chant "Where's our match"

Scott Hall: I have set the table chico. I put out all the cards. Now all you have to do is call it mang. You could hit the Jackpot right now, and all it will take is making the right move. However, make the wrong move, and bad things happen mang. Just look back at Gold Rush; Triple H and Sheamus were destroyed. We wouldn't want repeats would we, after all, a GM that has an injury on the first night can't look very good on a CV, can it?

[Promo open to GM L. Gato]
{Feedback Appreciated}
Back to top Go down
Legato001

The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato?   The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:03 pm

-L. Gato comes out to the stage and claps for Scott-

Gato: Scott hall everybody! Now Scott, I am very very impressed with you and Kevin's debut last night, powerful stuff....you really made an impact on not just the fans, but on me. So with that being said we're going to have ourselves another number one contenders match, this time for the Intercontinental Championship. That match will be later tonight between you and another man who impressed me last night.....Cody Rhodes......and....C....M......PUUUUUUNK!!! Good luck in your match tonight Scott, hope all goes well for you.
Back to top Go down

The following Message has been payed for by the New World Order - Where's my Title GM L Gato?
Page 1 of 1