Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Triple H Promo for PPV EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Triple H Promo for PPV EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Triple H Promo for PPV EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Triple H Promo for PPV EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Triple H Promo for PPV EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Triple H Promo for PPV EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Triple H Promo for PPV EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Triple H Promo for PPV EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Triple H Promo for PPV EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Triple H Promo for PPV EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Triple H Promo for PPV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrning

Byrning

Triple H Promo for PPV Empty
PostSubject: Triple H Promo for PPV   Triple H Promo for PPV EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:15 am

Triple H walks down to the ring. His expression is that of anger. The crowd is in cheers at the sight of him. Hyping the crowd even more was the Sledge Hammer in his hand.

Cole: Oh dear King, here's that psycho once again. We need to get security out here right now.

King: Calm yourself Cole, seriously. Triple H has good reason to be as angry as he is. That man is ready to go at Shaemus, but tonight's card has got him going up against the Macho Man instead.

Cole: At least he's competing. The man looks ready to kill someone, and as a employed man, I don't feel safe in this work environment.

King: Then hand in a resignation form Cole, no one tells you to stay. Besides, I for one am interested in what bring's Triple out here.

Triple H is in the ring, staring around him with nothing but hate in his eyes.

Triple H Promo for PPV Wwe%20triple%20h%202013%20(3)

Cole: See King, that man is going to have someones head at this rate.

Triple H: So, last week, I issued a challenge right at Shaemus to meet me this week so that I could shut his s**t filled mouth in a Extreme Rules match.

The crowd erupts into a frenzy of cheers, but Triple H seems too absorbed in his fury to care for what the crowd is doing.

Cole: There are kids here you filthy mouth. Triple H has no respect right now for anything.

King: If you don't shut your mouth Cole, I may have some choice words for you too, as well as ask Tricher to book us a match.

Triple H: When I turned up here tonight, I bought my girl with me just for the occasion.

Triple H holds up his Sledge Hammer while the crowd erupts once again into a frenzy of cheers.

Cole: Oh come on.

King: Cole, shut up already.

Triple H: But now I see that our man of power decided to throw me into the ring with the Macho Man instead.

The crowd boo's at the GM's choice of match. Triple H throws his jacket off while the crowd continue to boo.

King: That didn't play over well with the fans.

Triple H: Now, you know that I was anticipating this match with my whole being. And if you think I calmed down, even a little............. THEN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHO IN THE HELL I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd cheers as Triple H pulls his shirt off and throws it into the crowd.

Triple H Promo for PPV Triple-h-raw-8-13

King: Here we go Cole, Triple H is going at it again.

Cole: Come on Tricher, gain some control now, please.

Triple H: WHERE IS MY DAMN MATCH TRICHER!?!?!? WHERE IS PLEASING THE CROWD!?!?!? WHERE IS MY REVENGE!?!?!? GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW YOU SON OF A B***H BEFORE I BRING MY GIRL BACKSTAGE AND TEAR DOWN THIS STADIUM AS I FIND YOU AND SHAEMUS AND REALLY SHOW YOU WHAT THE KING OF KINGS CAN DO!!!!!!!!!! DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TRY TO PLAY THE GAME OUT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!

GM Tricher walks out quite quickly, not daring to go any closer than the stage.

King: I wonder what the GM is going to say. Where is our match Tricher?

GM Tricher: Triple H, I'm going to need you to calm down and....

Triple H: DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP YOU SPINELESS LITTLE WORM!!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY MATCH WITH SHAEMUS!?!?!?

GM Tricher: Triple H, let me explain the position I'm in. This match, you aren't seeing in your rage, I huge. This rivalry with you and Shaemus is spiraling out of control, and these fans can see that.

The crowd cheer at the GM as he smiles out at everyone.

King: Stop with the small talk Tricher, get to the point.

Cole: Come on King, the man is explaining.....

Cole is cut off as Triple H explodes.

Triple H: IGNORE THE FANS FOR JUST ONE SECOND YOU MONEY HUNGRY PIG!!!!!!!

The crowd boo's Triple H.

King: Wait, what did I just hear?

Cole: Well that's a surprise.

Triple H: THIS IS ABOUT MORE THAN THEM!!!!! THIS IS ABOUT ME AND SHAEMUS!!!!!!! THIS IS ABOUT ME REDEEMING THAT CHAIR SHOT HE TOOK AT ME THE OTHER WEEK!!!!!!! WHERE IS THAT HUH!?!?!?!?

GM Tricher: That is the thing Triple, please, let me completely explain this. This match is way too good to just waste away so quickly. So, This week, at our PPV, it will be Triple H vs Shaemus in a Extreme Rules. And, to sweeten the deal, let's make it a falls count anywhere. That way, if one of you completely destroy the other one, we can still end the match.

The crowd has erupted at the idea. Triple H is in the ring, looking around at everyone with a expression of anger, more directed at not only Tricher, but the crowd.

King: That's great. But why does Triple H look so mad?

Cole: Well, we are about to find that out by the looks of it.

Triple H: ....... you're kidding me? You have to be, right? ALL OF THIS JUST TO TELL ME THAT YOU WANT TO THINK ABOUT THE F**KIN FANS!?!?!?!?!?

The crowd boo at Triple H, while also in disbelief at Triple H's new attitude.

King: What is Triple H doing? He's turning his back on the fans.

Cole: Are you really that surprised King? I saw this a mile away.

Triple H: You know what, fine. I'll play your stupid little game. You want to give Shaemus a little more time with the living, go for it. You want to whore out to these people, go please yourself you pig. But understand, when the night is upon us, not even the ref will be able to maintain this match. I will tear Sheamus apart, and then it'll be you Tricher, I will hunt you down adn make sure these "fans" never see you again. In fact, if you don't leave now, I may get an early start.

GM Tricher quickly leaves as the crowd boo's Triple H. He turn his attention to a camera.

Cole: Do you see it now King?

Triple H: Tonight Macho Man, I will start with you. I will tear you apart. Then when the PPV is upon us, I will show all of you why I am the King of Kings. Get ready to play the game.

Triple H pulls the camera out of the Camera mans hands and into the ring. The camera switches to another while Triple H takes his Sledge Hammer and completely destroys the camera in the ring. His music hits as he taunts and the crowd boo's.

Triple H Promo for PPV Triple-H-defeated-Brock-Lesnar-in-No-Holds-Barred-Match-7

King: Okay Cole, I can level with you now, this man has lost it.

Cole: Hey, don't try jump on the wagon now King. YOU thought that it was okay for him to act like that, and now he's completely lost it.

King: Oh god, what is going to happen now?

Cole: Well, who knows, but the match tonight between Triple and Macho may just give us that answer.

{END PROMO}
[Please send feedback and tell me what you think]

P.S: I hope I have used you alright Tricher.
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Promo for PPV   Triple H Promo for PPV EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:39 am

That was a fantastic promo and you used me perfectly. I was sitting here scared threw my computer at those Triple H pictures and his actons.
Back to top Go down
suntan

suntan

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Promo for PPV   Triple H Promo for PPV EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:45 am

Holy shit. Trips is crazy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Promo for PPV   Triple H Promo for PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple H Promo for PPV
Page 1 of 1