Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I challenge ANY one of you cans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiyato

I challenge ANY one of you cans Empty
PostSubject: I challenge ANY one of you cans   I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:44 am

*Show begins with pyros and theme song and crowd chanting*

(King): Good evening folks and welcome to Monday Mayhem!

(JBL): And Mayhem it will be tonight king, we've got an intense and ELECTRIFYING night of matches that the fans are gonna love.

(Cole): We always have electrifying matches from our superstars, but tonight is going to blow the roof off the place.

(JBL): You said it cole and man what a night its g--- *Sheamus's music hits as he starts his way down to the ring, stopping occasionally to mean mug fans left and right*

(King): It's Sheamus! What's he doing here?

(Cole): I don't know king, I think we are about to find out

*Sheamus walks up the stairs on the ring and slowy makes his way through the ropes and signals a camera man for a mic*

*Sheamus hold the mic to his mouth for a few moments but then proceeds to mean mug the entire arena which is then meant by a small wave of boos from the crowd*

(Sheamus): Ah boo boo-- SHUT UP *Sheamus is then heavily booed by the crowd*

(King): I wonder what's gotten into him

(JBL): The night just started and it has already gotten intense, listen to this crowd!

(Sheamus): Now the reason I am out here.....Is because I could not help but notice......that there a bunch of half assers that put on "matches" and a bunch of idiots chant and cheer for them!

*the crowd boos yet again while lunging a few trash objects into the ring*

(Sheamus): Y'see, you morons don't know what a real match is because I.HAVE.NOT.BEEN.HERE. And to be quite honest, I think you're all a bunch of cans, recycled cans at that. *the crowd boos some more*

Cole: Can you believe this guy?

JBL: I can! I like this guy already, I bet the locker room is heating up right about now

(Sheamus): I can beat any man in this crowd *crowd boos*

(Sheamus): I can beat any man back there in that locker room *crowd boos more*

(Sheamus): In fact, I DARE, anyone of you clowns to come out here and you will see that I am greatest superstar EVER!

(King): He's just full of himself

(JBL): Not full king, confident

(Sheamus): Come on you wussies, bring a ref with you and lets do this. I'll kick your ass from pillar to post and then go have a party dinner with your mother like it was a family get together on a sunday morning in texas on election day! *Sheamus leans against the turnbuckle waiting to see if anyone will accept his challenge*
Back to top Go down
Sports King

PostSubject: Re: I challenge ANY one of you cans   I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:31 am

*Sheamus looks around getting ready to defend himself from the Shield.  He turns around and he sees Roman Reigns walking in of the crowd, but without Dean Ambrose or Seth Rollins.  When he jumps over to the barricade, he grabs a mic and starts talking

Roman Reigns:  Sheamus, remember me?  My name is Roman Reigns.  Welcome to the Shield of Justice.  Do you really think that you can just come out here and dare any superstar to fight you and get away with it?  As I told Kane and Daniel Bryan, the Shield never runs from a fight.  That does not just mean as a group.  It also means individually, because the Shield is something you should be scared of.  BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!

(Open to Sheamus)
Back to top Go down
Aiyato

PostSubject: Re: I challenge ANY one of you cans   I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:04 am

(Cole): What a night this is turning out to be!

(King): Oh my god! We had Triple H out here just a moment ago and now we have Roman Reigns.

(JBL): And to think the night is just getting started!

*Sheamus hold the mic to his mouth*

(Sheamus): Now this is what I'm talking about. I have to brave jack asses out here willing to get their asses kicked so I can prove my dominance. So I got a proposition for you both, since you both think you are so funny and so tough to where you can hang with me. Lets see if you have the balls to step in the ring with me......IN A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

*the crowd roars at the idea and quickly goes silent as soon as Sheamus prepares to continue speaking*

(Sheamus): But not just any triple threat match, no no. This triple threat match will be....AN EXTREME RULES MATCH

*the crowd roars even louder than before*

(King): This is intense! The magnitude of this match is insane!

(JBL): For once I  agree with you King, these three superstars could easily steal the show.

(Sheamus): I will crush roman like my ex girlfriends heart and spit on the pieces. As for you triple h, be careful when you play with fire.....you might get burnt.....like the receipt of your wifes breast implants. I wouldn't want people knowing how much money I wasted to make my body look even uglier either. GM Tricher, Book the match so I can put these punks in their place under my size 12 boots. *sheamus throws the mic down and exits the ring, heading backstage*

THIS PROMO IS NOW CLOSED.

Last edited by Aiyato on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sports King

PostSubject: Re: I challenge ANY one of you cans   I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:23 am

Um, I am Roman Reigns, not Seth Rollins.
Back to top Go down
Aiyato

PostSubject: Re: I challenge ANY one of you cans   I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:54 am

woops, my bad dude
Back to top Go down
Sports King

PostSubject: Re: I challenge ANY one of you cans   I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:22 am

It's okay man. It was hard for me because Reigns doesn't say much. By the way, BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Byrning

Byrning

PostSubject: Re: I challenge ANY one of you cans   I challenge ANY one of you cans EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:52 am

The Promo cuts off with Sheamus entering backstage and bumping into Triple H where they have a intense stare down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I challenge ANY one of you cans   I challenge ANY one of you cans Empty

Back to top Go down

I challenge ANY one of you cans
Page 1 of 1