Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darccide4Life

Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) Empty
PostSubject: Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos)   Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:13 pm

(Razor Ramon appears on the Titantron) It's the bad guy, Razor Ramon. I'm here and I'm ready. (Flicks toothpick at camera) Are you ready? You better be Chico...
Back to top Go down
Legato001

Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos)   Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Hulk Hogan comes out of the back to thunderous applause. Fans begin cheering and chanting his name as he flexes a bit and comes down to the ring, looking at the titantron. When the crowd cheers die down a bit he takes a microphone and addresses Razor.

Hogan: Listen here brother, you ask if these people are ready, but the question you need to ask yourself is whether or not you're ready for the Hulkster! Cause you and me are scheduled for a match tonight here on Mayhem tonight and you need to think to yourself, whatcha gonna do brother, when Hulkamania and these 24' pythons run all over you!

Hogan drops the mic as the crowd goes wild again waiting for the match to start.
Back to top Go down
Darccide4Life

PostSubject: Re: Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos)   Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:52 am

Razors music hits... HEY YO! (Crowd mixed reaction) Hulk Hogan, the Immortal, forgot to show up... (Crowd boos) I know.,,, I was pissed too! Bottom line yo, he was scared. I raise my own hand in victory. Not to sound cleshea, but Who's next... Or who's first? Hogan, you are what we all thought you were... Yellow.. And red I guess. The Bad Guy ain't going anywhere, remember that! (Crowd somewhat cheers) FADE TO BLACK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos)   Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Yo...(crowd hears Razor's voice over the loud speakers and immediately boos)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos-
Jump to: