Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
The Animal is Unleashed EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
The Animal is Unleashed EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
The Animal is Unleashed EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
The Animal is Unleashed EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
The Animal is Unleashed EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
The Animal is Unleashed EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
The Animal is Unleashed EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
The Animal is Unleashed EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
The Animal is Unleashed EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
The Animal is Unleashed EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Animal is Unleashed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigma_Manatee

The Animal is Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: The Animal is Unleashed   The Animal is Unleashed EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:42 pm

At an OCW press conference. The day has been a fairly straightforward one. Talks from different old men in suits about different aspects of OCW's return. They discussed stock options, tv deals and action plans. One man has just finished a talk and walked off. A familar song suddenly plays.

There is a large murmur in the crowd, and a large applause begins as Batista walks out on to the stage. He smiles and waves to everyone as he takes his place behind the podium. The applause lasts for a long time before finally quieting down.

The Animal is Unleashed 13385066

Batista: Well I can confirm to all of you that yes, the rumours are true. Dave Batista will be an OCW Wrestler and will be on T.V. in 15 days! The stacked roster just got a lot bigger 'cos the Animal is back, and I am ready to step between those ropes and start destroying anyone who is put in front of me. This deal has been in the works for a few months now and that has given me time to train. I've been hitting that gym hard and have gotten myself back to my old weight, so you can expect the same amount of intensity that I gave you all back in the day.

Batista: I'm also a much more experienced performer. As you all know I dabbled in MMA, and while I never turned into the Next Big Thing, I've certainly got a few new tricks up my sleeve. I'm more than just a big guy with muscles. I can mat wrestle and I can ground and pound. I will not be a predictable opponent. Usually a guy like me, you're expecting me to try and slam and throw you about. I can do that, and I can do it well. But when you think I'm trying to catch my breath and you stop paying attention, I can lock you in one of many submission holds that I have mastered.

Batista: As for the question of which tournament I would like to take part in. That's quite an interesting one because everyone is assuming that it matters. As if there is a distinction. But I would like for any of you to tell me right now which of those titles is more prestigious. OCW may have it's history but as far as I see it this is a fresh start. I don't care which tournament I'm put into because whatever belt I win, that is going to become the most important belt. Whatever belt I hold, is a belt that will be held tight. If I win the Intercontinental Championship then that's the belt that will be headlining Pay-Per-Views. That will be the belt that someone will have to win to say that they made it to the "Top of the mountain." And anybody that comes after my title, regardless of if it is the Intercontinental or the World championship, will sure as hell have to climb that mountain.

Batista's music hits once again as he walks off stage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a few days later at another OCW event. Several different news reporters are waiting at a door when Batista walks out. They immediately swarm him.

Reporter: Batista, you had some choice words at the recent OWC press conference and made certain remarks which seemed to be aimed towards a certain OWC Wrestler. Would you like to shed some light on this?

The Animal is Unleashed 618820572_small

Batista: Yeah I sure as Hell can shed some light on them. I was told to keep things civil before I went out the other day but to Hell with that! I'm going to let you all in on a little secret. I only signed my contract the day before that conference and the thing that made me sign was Bill Goldberg. When I heard he had signed, I knew this was my chance to make a point. Goldberg has this reputation, of being a monster. Of being a dominating animal. There's only space for one animal and you're looking at him. Like I said I don't care which tournament I'm placed into, but one day, whether it be on T.V., Pay-Per-View or at a house show, I want to get my hands on Goldberg.

Batista: Bill, this is for you so you listen up. WCW was a long time ago and nowadays I'm the king. I'm laying down the challenge for you so you can accept it and we can step into that ring and learn who the better man is. Title or no title, tournament or no tournament I don't give a damn! It doesn't matter if a truck can't stop you 'cos I'm a damn freight train!

Batista puts on sunglasses and walks out of the building before disappearing in a limousine.

[Feedback welcome and much appreciated.]
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: The Animal is Unleashed   The Animal is Unleashed EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 9:56 pm

I like that you started a fued and basically sealed a spot for you and Goldberg in whatever tournament. Good luck although you won't beat me. SHOW......OFF!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
davidyoder

PostSubject: Re: The Animal is Unleashed   The Animal is Unleashed EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:38 pm

basta undertaker will stand in your way so rest in pice I will end you
Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

PostSubject: Re: The Animal is Unleashed   The Animal is Unleashed EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:15 pm

Oh, Sigma. I'm so ready for that match. <3
Back to top Go down
Sigma_Manatee

PostSubject: Re: The Animal is Unleashed   The Animal is Unleashed EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:56 pm

AleedManney wrote:
Oh, Sigma. I'm so ready for that match. <3
Oh how I've missed you.
Back to top Go down
suntan

suntan

PostSubject: Re: The Animal is Unleashed   The Animal is Unleashed EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Ahhh just like old times (ง°▼°)ง
Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

PostSubject: Re: The Animal is Unleashed   The Animal is Unleashed EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:04 pm

I know, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Animal is Unleashed   The Animal is Unleashed Empty

Back to top Go down

The Animal is Unleashed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos-
Jump to: