Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Break The Walls Down! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Break The Walls Down! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Break The Walls Down! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Break The Walls Down! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Break The Walls Down! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Break The Walls Down! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Break The Walls Down! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Break The Walls Down! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Break The Walls Down! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Break The Walls Down! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Break The Walls Down!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieCobros

Break The Walls Down! Empty
PostSubject: Break The Walls Down!   Break The Walls Down! EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:47 pm

The program cuts to a commercial, where a figure is seen standing in the center of the ring, in a completely empty arena. The only thing that can be seen of the figure is his jacket, a cascade of lights and arrogance. Then a voice can be heard in the background.

Break The Walls Down! Wwe-raw-20120117040640338

???:
HE defied all the odds.......

The screen flashes back to Vengeance 2001, where the highlights of Chris Jericho vs The Rock, and then Jericho vs Stone Cold are seen.....

???:
HE beat two of the greatest superstars on the same night, to become......UNDISPUTED CHAMPION!

Jim Ross:
GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! JERICHO HAS DONE IT!

Announcer:
THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH, AND UNDISPUTED CHAMPION....CHRIS JERICHO!

Jim Ross:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS......Bottom line is, you might not like how it went down, but Y2J is the first Undisputed Champion!

Break The Walls Down! Chrisjerichoundisputedchampioniv_display_image

The voice of JR echoes and dies down, as the footage slows down and fades to black.......Fast forward to Extreme Rules 2009, Jericho rolls up Rey Mysterio for the 3 count to get the Intercontinental Championship.

Jim Ross:
Unbelievable! Chris Jericho has captured the Intercontinental Championship for a RECORD BREAKING 9th time!

???:
HE broke records........And became known as a Grand Slam Champion!

Chris Jericho's voice can be heard in the background as several other highlights from his matches are being shown.

Chris Jericho:
You know, it's strange, my career has gone through so many twists and turns, one thing led to another, and now I'm sitting here in front  of you, telling you how successful my tenure in professional wrestling has been....It was a wonderful time, and for the longest time, I wasn't sure whether I'd come back to that, you know? I've done things people would DREAM about, things that people thought that I wouldn't be able to do because I was either too "small", too arrogant, my hair was too long, you know? Things like that made people look at me as a weakling.......And look at where I am at today........Oh yes, fans around the world still beg for me to come back, to have just one more successful run as a champion, and at first I thought about it, and I said to myself, "Well, what's the point?" Then I looked at my later years and realized just how unsatisfied I was. I had one of the worst win/loss records the past two years, and that told me that I should use these last couple of years left in me to really step it up.......

???:
HE is regarded by many to become a future Hall of Famer......

Chris Jericho:
This isn't about me going back to professional wrestling to temporarily please my fans and then go back to Fozzy, this isn't about revenge on any other superstar, what this IS about is Chris Jericho making his mark on OCW and making damn sure that if he retires soon, he'd better do it with a bang, because I don't want to have to say I'm soary to my fans years later, when they're looking at Old Man Jericho and saying, "Wow, why did he still wrestle in his later years? It's not like he accomplished much then. Maybe he should just go back to hosting crappy TV shows, making more cash with Fozzy, or convince us that he's an actor with his joke of a web series!" No. I'm soary. I don't think things are going to happen like that. Chris Jericho has arrived to OCW, and I don't give a damn who's in my way, but championship gold will return to my waist sooner than later! The question is, though: Does Chris Jericho go for the OCW Intercontinental Championship, or does "The Best in the World at What He Does" pursue the World Heavyweight Championship? The truth is, it doesn't really matter to me. Regardless of which tournament that the powers that be place me in, I will beat everyone and become champion once more.....

???:
Chris Jericho arrives to OCW November 4th! Order your tickets NOW!

The screen fades to black, supposedly ending the commercial.....

Chris Jericho:
COME ON BAYBAY!!!

Break The Walls Down! DeBGf
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

Break The Walls Down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Walls Down!   Break The Walls Down! EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:29 pm

i smell rivalry
Back to top Go down

Break The Walls Down!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos-
Jump to: